Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Leadthumb posted:

A Short Hike

Off a Long Pier :twisted: ...wait

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sub-Actuality posted:

I want a girl with a short hike and a looooooooooooooooooooong pier

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Dongicus posted:

pathologic 2 :)

This.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Sub-Actuality posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Sub-Actuality posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Fungah! posted:

LURKERS HATE HIM! Try this trick to silence Wẳorm skull for good !! Horizon Zero free plẳay codes. you are Legally a horizon zero master if you beat this!

lol

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Huge Recommme. For the horizon zero dawn ultimant edition. From your boy. Lurkers if you want cred, pñay Horizon NOW.

Fungah! posted:

LURKERS HATE HIM! Try this trick to silence Wẳorm skull for good !! Horizon Zero free plẳay codes. you are Legally a horizon zero master if you beat this!

lmao

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

my morning jackass posted:

I need a chill summer game after totk. Thinking coastal towns, the sound of insects in the heat, beaches (or just sand, deserts are fine too), and a smooth soundtrack. Usually I would fill this with a jrpg but I don’t want something too long right now.

From Dust while listening to SimCity for the SNES.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Wormskull posted:

Huge Recommme. For the horizon zero dawn ultimant edition. From your boy. Lurkers if you want cred, pñay Horizon NOW.

Fungah! posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fungah! posted:

This.

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

welcome posted:

From Dust fuckin rules.

Kazvall posted:

Have you considered boku no natsuyasumi

This seems like a perfect fit. Is there one that is the best?

Is the switch spin-off good?

Love all the responses, thanks much imps.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

From Dust fuckin rules.

The crayon shin Chan one on switch is the only one that’s been localized in English. There’s a fan translation of the second PS1 game in the works though

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

From Dust fuckin rules.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq9WJM-LiWo
the boku no natsuyasumi experience

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

welcome posted:

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

mbt posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq9WJM-LiWo
the boku no natsuyasumi experience

lol this noise is so ubiquitous in anime, do they have cicadas every year in Japan?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

dromal phrenia posted:

lol this noise is so ubiquitous in anime, do they have cicadas every year in Japan?

summers in japan are typified by every day being 85 degrees with 90% humidity and no air conditioning while everyone is deafened by cicadas

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Any interesting run n guns in the Steam sale? I'm looking for something more than a Contra clone.

French Accent
Feb 3, 2012

not really a run and gun but maybe steel assault would interest you?

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

bees x1000 posted:

Any interesting run n guns in the Steam sale? I'm looking for something more than a Contra clone.

Bleed 2 is a genuinely excellent game that nobody talks about much

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

bees x1000 posted:

not sure if its distinct enough from contra for you but kero blaster is legit good if you havent played it before. its by the cave story guy

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

bees x1000 posted:

buy mighty goose and tell me if its good.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

French Accent posted:

not really a run and gun but maybe steel assault would interest you?
oh yeah I remember looking at this one, seems cool

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

turns out this is already in my thousands of itch.io bundle games I've never even looked at, will play this.

Kagaya Homoraisan posted:

not sure if its distinct enough from contra for you but kero blaster is legit good if you havent played it before. its by the cave story guy
good pick but I've played it

Evil Eagle posted:

buy mighty goose and tell me if its good.
never heard of it, looks nice and crunchy

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

what I really want is Dragon Marked for Death to not suck, or get a >50% discount for once so I could justify buying a game that sucks

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

bees x1000 posted:

what I really want is Dragon Marked for Death to not suck, or get a >50% discount for once so I could justify buying a game that sucks

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dude Hizuna took me for a loving ride on that game one hungover day off morning, hyped that poo poo up basically alone while everyone was asleep and I ended up buying the full blown sports package lmfao, just hype alone. We both have like 30 mins max in it. In Training did that to me with Mortal Kombat 11 but he was purposely gaslighting me.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Dude Hizuna took me for a loving ride on that game one hungover day off morning, hyped that poo poo up basically alone while everyone was asleep and I ended up buying the full blown sports package lmfao, just hype alone. We both have like 30 mins max in it. In Training did that to me with Mortal Kombat 11 but he was purposely gaslighting me.

lmao

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

second

bleed 2 loving rips

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

Lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Wormskull posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Lmfao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Wormskull posted:

lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

MK11 is fun imo but I don't really understand fighting games so I realise it's probably horrible if you're actually into that poo poo

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Wormskull posted:

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

MK11 is fun imo but I don't really understand fighting games so I realise it's probably horrible if you're actually into that poo poo

I didn't even try it because no one who was getting hype was actually playing it. I was able to refund it but not the swinch game.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
ive got a friend who loves mk11 and has played hundreds of hours of it and has probably played like 4 multiplayer matches total

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

I’m getting an Xbox, anyone got any recommendations for short games on Game Pass? Need to kill time between Zelda and Armored Core

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Smirking_Serpent posted:

I’m getting an Xbox, anyone got any recommendations for short games on Game Pass? Need to kill time between Zelda and Armored Core

tunic on game pass? it's like 20 hours

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Tunic's really good. Everything takes a billion hours these days but Scorn, Citizen Sleeper, Soma are all supposed to be shorter.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Persona 3, 4, and 5.