Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

For some reason the panel that made me laugh outloud was the one where the big hosed-up looking guy shows up.

Amazing as always though, Makoto Raiku is a genius

Edit: I was just looking at the wiki to see what he's been up to over the years, and does anyone know the full story behind this?

quote:

Raiku's third serialization, Vector Ball, ran in Kodansha's Weekly Shōnen Magazine from April 2016 until its abrupt end in March 2017,[5] after Raiku refused to continue the story based on suggestions from his editor that he had previously agreed to follow.

Ytlaya fucked around with this message at 01:51 on May 15, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scallop Eyes
Oct 16, 2021
Raiku really knows how to sell when a hosed up strong person shows up. And also when the dumbest, stupidest idiot shows up. Sometimes they are even the same one!

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Struck dead by kiyomaru once again refusing to be caught up in a muaical number

Like every other time

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I'm a big fan of Bleu's faces. https://mangadex.org/chapter/f6ae897e-911f-425b-bec8-55ac9c8806d5/25

I was also kind of shocked at Gash just asking if Bobby would be willing to die instead, 2 pages after recognizing that both him and Bleu are good people. Him and Kiyomaro are very pragmatic.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
Have we learned what the rules were for the mamodos getting resurrected, or even how it happened? I wasnt reading very carefully before fulgore came back.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it requires one of the mummified bodies, a blank book, the corresponding human partner, and the stolen magic. not being idiots, the enemy we still don't have an overall name for immediately started going after the partners and then stopped bringing the magic. as for how? magic. i wouldn't be terribly surprised if the stolen magic requirement is bypassed here, though.

there are a limited number of the books and bodies, so this isn't really a solution.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

it requires one of the mummified bodies, a blank book, the corresponding human partner, and the stolen magic. not being idiots, the enemy we still don't have an overall name for immediately started going after the partners and then stopped bringing the magic. as for how? magic. i wouldn't be terribly surprised if the stolen magic requirement is bypassed here, though.

there are a limited number of the books and bodies, so this isn't really a solution.
Ok, I was just thinking through what the consequences were to a momodo dying post-revival were but that all makes sense.