Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

jarjarbinksfan621 posted:

Okay, got my 2nd match. This time, within 10 miles. Problem is, woman has no written profile and 2 close up headshots. How am I supposed to break the ice with no hammer? I said, "how's it going?" Did I blow it?
What kind of omega-bitch first message is that? You have to try harder to assert your dominance as an alpha. Neg that bitch; women love that poo poo.

Spandex Bonerlord fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Jun 29, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jarjarbinksfan621
Mar 4, 2012

DaveSplitter posted:

What kind of omega-bitch first message is that? You have to try harder to assert your dominance as an alpha. Neg that bitch; women love that poo poo.

Nice hair, I think I saw some just like it in the clearance rack at a wig store. How bout that?

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Nice hair, I think I saw some just like it in the clearance rack at a wig store. How bout that?

YES YES YES! Now you've got it! Go get her, tiger!

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
What were you doing in a wig store?

jarjarbinksfan621
Mar 4, 2012

Gamer With Dignity posted:

What were you doing in a wig store?

If you must know, I was buying wigs for little girls with cancer.

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wow, creepy.

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Put "I buy wigs for litter girls with cancer." In your profile. Women love guys with a heart.

jarjarbinksfan621
Mar 4, 2012

I know they look a little funny. But they're just kids, it's not their fault they're sick.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

DaveSplitter posted:

Put "I buy wigs for litter girls with cancer." In your profile. Women love guys with a heart.

probably too specific

i'd go with "i buy things for little girls"

Robot Robling
Jun 25, 2004

I mean, I think you should just mention that you feel like it'd be a real shame for a person to die never having sex and that without the wig, it's kind of hard to get it going.

That's the kinda sacrifice that would really impress.

Robot Robling fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Jun 29, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
Don't be a loving bitch you cronjob

just rock up to a group of people who are similar age as you, knock out the biggest dude with an elite uppercut then put the hottest woman over your shoulder and walk off into the sunset and enjoy your life together

• Locked thread