Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
If I ever got the death penalty I would want an asian dominatrix to kill me

actually I'd like that even if I didn't get the death penalty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
it'd be cool if you could flip the jailor a gold coin and he would do a better job of injecting you, maybe even hook up the good stuff before the paralytic

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe
The firing squad to me seems a perfectly adequate method of execution. It also gave us a fine song, indirectly:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CrwI1gKE4jI

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Who,has to watch? Just hand him a gun in a cell. Wait.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Ripoff posted:

I'm still waiting on some sort of jury fuckery where some jurors show up wearing nazi memorabilia and push the judge to give him 8 hours of community service as his full punishment, and he's triumphantly marched out of the court house a free man. Then Trump gets on national TV, praises him, and welcomes us to 2017.

If you're hungry for injustice, you could always consider how this retarded hick kid will still be alive for the next 15 years, long after you've killed yourself from sadbrains.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

504 posted:

This is the greatest thing ever written.

It's the plot to The Reader but with retardation instead of illiteracy and with a twerpy neonazi instead of an attractive actual Nazi lady.

Nill
Aug 24, 2003

If you want simple, cheap, and painless execution there's Nitrogen asphyxiation.
Slowly replace the oxygen in a room with more nitrogen+argon while keeping the co2 levels down and you'll suffocate without even realizing it's happening. Hell, you'll even enter a slightly euphoric state.

Problem is, no one actually wants execution to be painless.

Ignore Me
Nov 11, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Proof anyone actually died?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Op i hope you scald the Roof of your mouth on that hotpocket

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
SHOCKING NEWS: Trial Documents Show Dylann Roof Had Mental Disorders
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/02/us/dylann-roof-charleston-killing-mental.html

"I am so depressed I cannot get out of bed. My life is wasted. I have no friends even though I am cool."

same

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
it's like a lovely Elliott Rodgers knockoff

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

the Supreme Racist.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

other people posted:

SHOCKING NEWS: Trial Documents Show Dylann Roof Had Mental Disorders
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/02/us/dylann-roof-charleston-killing-mental.html

"I am so depressed I cannot get out of bed. My life is wasted. I have no friends even though I am cool."

same

so basicaly he was some depressed elliot rodger type, but instead of finding PUA/incel types, he found /pol/ and stormfront.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

other people posted:

Uh, extremely same.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
He didn't want people to know he had mental problems so he represented himself in order to avoid this stuff coming up in court

but uh bro people know you're a hosed-up nut anyways and now you're gonna die (in like 15 years)

at least they'll make him remove that terrible haircut in prison so I guess that's an improvement in life for him

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Minimalist Program posted:

Uh, extremely same.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Uh, extremely same.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

other people posted:

same, except I'm not cool

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

Uh, extremely same.

But I have racing stripes above my sideburns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich