Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Space Camp fuckup posted:

Anger goons: have you ever considered how funny you look to the person in front of you as your face turns increasingly red and spittle starts flying everwhere?

Nah cause like most rear end in a top hat drivers all my windows are tinted up :whatup:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Anger goons: have you ever considered how funny you look to the person in front of you as your face turns increasingly red and spittle starts flying everwhere?

This is definitely part of the fun.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

It's why I do what I do, just trying to make the world a funnier place

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

You're assuming that the people passing you on the right will even let you back in there, even when you've got your signals on and are obviously trying to do so.

I don't understand the people that refuse to allow lane changes of any type. I was like three lanes to the right of the fast lane at the back of a block of slow moving traffic today and this dude saw my turn signal go on and then jetted up to the truck next to me... except there wasn't anyone behind us for about 300 yards... so I just went around behind him and passed on the left. When I looked over to see what the face of a loving moron looks like I saw that he was on his phone and his baby was in the back seat.

Nice.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

All the highways here have a full-lane shoulder and nobody loving knows how to use them

So you get either people who pull out of a gas station or parking lot straight into the right lane in a 55, or people who sit in the gas station with 5 cars behind them and won't leave until the right lane is clear enough for them to pull directly into it at 5MPH and slowly build up speed

You pull out into the shoulder, speed up and merge into the right lane you morons! Oh, and there's the 3rd type of moron in this case: the guy in the right lane doing 60 in a 55 who speeds up to 75 in order to stop you from merging in front of them. This is an even bigger problem because there are very frequently 18-wheelers and car-carrier trucks stopped on the shoulder on the highways here.

• Locked thread