Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Bought KFC today with my VIP 25% off coupon they emailed me which wound up being a worse deal than just punching in a mailer coupon code, but as a VIP i felt compelled to make the purchase like when Ferrari approaches you for a yet-to-be-announced supercar allocation.

The spicy popcorn chicken is OK. The bucket had that good kfc where the skin billows out and creates large mesas and folds of crispy chicken fat.

Hopefully they can bump me up to VIP+ one day where I get 2L bottle service and packets of rare sauces.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

And again. As the best part of KFC is eating the leftover cold congealed fried chicken out of the fridge. With ketchup.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

shadow puppet of a posted:

And again. As the best part of KFC is eating the leftover cold congealed fried chicken out of the fridge. With ketchup.

Keep the ketchup but I know what you mean, it's kind of gross but so right.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I have never gotten a taste for cold fried chicken. Or pizza. I think I just like hot food so much more than cold that I'd rather the texture be off than it be cold.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

I just had Popeyes for lunch.

Big fried chicken weekend if I can squeeze in a Mary browns visit tomorrow

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Just got the Dominos Cheeseburger pizza with bacon added. God drat it's actually really good, and they baked it enough which most of the chains never do.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Had the new kfc chicken sandwich for $2. It was well worth that price for a large hunk of chicken, three pickles and spicy sauce but they want $6.99 for it at regular price so I will probably never have it again.

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

I went to Dairy Queen and got the chicken strip deal. It was okay, my tenders were all tiny and I dropped my strawberry sundae on my bare foot. :( most of it stayed in the cup but then I had to wash my feet. and the floor. 6/10.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Had Hardee's breakfast for the first time in a long time.

Steak biscuit with a side of sausage gravy. Carbs protein fat and salt with a side of wet carbs protein fat and salt.

gently caress yeah

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

CannonFodder posted:

Had Hardee's breakfast for the first time in a long time.

Steak biscuit with a side of sausage gravy. Carbs protein fat and salt with a side of wet carbs protein fat and salt.

gently caress yeah

I went at the wrong time of day. I got the Big Hardee and it was terrible.

Cross-Section
Mar 18, 2009

Every time I do Carl's Jr/Hardee's breakfast, both biscuit and sausage have the texture and taste of something that's been sitting under a way too hot heat lamp for an hour-plus. Like as close to a eatable brick as you can get.

And then I'm reminded that I could've just gotten the Breakfast Burger and side-stepped both of those things

Sing Along
Feb 28, 2017

by Athanatos

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Those are by far the worst tacos I've had in my life. Some goons absolutely love them and I can't for the life of me figure out why. Just everything about them is terrible. lovely super soggy shell that's pinched together. The meat is grainy. Not sure how they pull that off. And there's never any toppings on it. It's supposed to have lettuce and cheese and I've never seen it in there. Or it was smashed and covered in grease.

Terrible. They actually make me angry thinking about them.

they're not tacos and are not to be compared to tacos but viewed as a separate food they're fantastic

----------------

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

two shredded beef tacos from the local 24-hour mexican drive-thru. these are what the jack in the box tacos are a grim immitation of, shredded beef folded in a corn tortilla and thrown into the deep fryer, then loaded with cheese and lettuce. theyr'e great fast food but the place used the covid crises to raise their prices so they're like $4 each now :qq:

excellent bird guy
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
Why can't fast food eaters piss inside the urinal instead of on the floor around the urinal? Every single time.

----------------

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Enjoying a whopper family meal with a side of nuggets. Very good stuff. Fast food is wonderful.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Had a Wendy's Spicy Chicken sammy for the first time in years today.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Not today, actually like this weekend. Not sure why I said today.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I had a grilled chicken sandwich from Wendy's yesterday and it was dry as gently caress. I get them all the time, but this is only the second time I remember this happening. It was like 11:30am so I am guessing it was under a heat lamp for an hour?

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Maybe try a little more foreplay next time.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

Universe Master posted:

Maybe try a little more foreplay next time.

lol

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
del taco -

4 habanero chicken soft tacos
2 bean and cheese burritos (green sauce)
2 crunchy del tacos

half the order now, half in the fridge to eat tomorrow. $8.24 for two days, not bad.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
got a Wendys spicy chicken jalapeneo bacon sandwich. it actually had some decent heat that burned my anus a bit on the way out. 4/5

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Got the Arthur Treacher’s fish and chips from Nathan’s. Aside from getting no forks and having to eat the fish fillets like an animal, it was perfect.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Because of COVID My local Taco Bell is only offering canned Pepsi or canned Diet Pepsi. Their not even cold! My god I don’t know how I’m going to get through these hard and soft shells. But I’ll try my best

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
i just had a jalapeno bacon chicken sand fromt wendys. it tasted like a mouthful of salt. i threw it away after two bites

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

shadow puppet of a posted:

Because of COVID My local Taco Bell is only offering canned Pepsi or canned Diet Pepsi. Their not even cold! My god I don’t know how I’m going to get through these hard and soft shells. But I’ll try my best

lol if i couldn't get a baja blast with my order they could bring back every eliminated menu item and i wouldn't bother

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Jack in the Box fuckin LOADED me up on the bacon cheddar potato wedges so I absolutely forgive them for forgetting the taco sauce. Also pictured is an Oreo shake and spicy chicken strips. I'm happy. :3:

Not pictured: unhealthy amounts of ranch and honey mustard

----------------

Cross-Section
Mar 18, 2009

:allears:

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Had a hotdog at CostCo today. It was good.

mlnhd
Jun 4, 2002

I got MOD Pizza. It's one of those brick oven fast pizza places.

Their LTO "Flash MOD" is called Viviana, and it has a chili red sauce, mozz, salami, "Mama Lil's Sweet Hot Peppas", red onions, and a balsamic fig drizzle. This is a really good pizza. The sweetness of the glaze is a nice accompaniment to the spicy sauce and peppers.

The one I ordered last week looked better than this one, but it still tastes great.

Cross-Section
Mar 18, 2009

I'm gonna be sad when the Wendy's Pretzel Pub Spicy Chicken Sandwich goes away

Had it again today, and it's probably the most consistently excellent fast food item besides the Popeyes sandie

Cross-Section fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Oct 14, 2020

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

I had domino's yesterday and pizza hut today because none of the domino's near me were able to deliver today (?). domino's is a lot cheaper and tastier but on the flip side pizza hut had cheap fuckin wings cos it's wednesday and they're way better than domino's. pizza hut's dough is too fuckin sweet imo. didn't have to cook two days in a row so w/e

kuddles
Jul 16, 2006

Like a fist wrapped in blood...
The McDonald's in my area finally dropped their limited menu due to the plague so I had my first McGriddle this morning since April and it was glorious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poopelyse
Jan 22, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
got some papa murphy's pizza tonight. a chicken bacon artichoke pizza and a thin crust pep. yummy