Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

So updates as it has been a while:

C10 all the vacuum stuff for the AC is crap so going to be putting in an after market all in one box and use the new AC plumbing I put in. Need to do some work on the front end post frame pulling to keep the cross member from moving and probably going to refresh the diff since it looks like it hasn’t been touched ever.

Pontiac - pretty much being defeated by parts availability. The 400 has been at the machine shop for 18 months at this point and it is ready to put it together apart from no where has stock of the rotating assemblies, cam etc… and because the demand for Pontiac stuff is low they are prioritizing more popular engines. Getting to the point where I might have to do what so didn’t want to and just put an LS in it so I can get it driving around. I have a 350 Pontiac that does run so could use that but speed parts for that are non existent so it would be a big old barge with like 200 hp max. Also new to finish up the coil over conversion for the rear. QA1 released a kit for the same era Impala that I am going to get the mounting brackets for and make those work due to how the shocks mount on those era full size GM cars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU