Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Zil posted:

That poor mans liver.

I think that man probably has a die-er at this point. :stare:

I think everyone should have a small butt on their head that ejects stupid thoughts as a squeaky little fart. You should also be able to pull the cheeks over your ears to block out stupid thoughts from others that just turns their voice into fart noises. :hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Some type of organ that monitors blood glucose levels and injects insulin into your bloodstream.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Pac and Cheese posted:

2. permanent i.v. even if you're not someone who shoots up this is very useful. imagine getting a tylenol injection cartridge and plugging it into your wrist and your headache is gone within 15 seconds

i have this. it's called a medical port and it sucks and is annoying having a chunk of titanium the size of $2 in quarters sticking out of your collarbone

also if it gets infected it'll quickly kill you because it goes straight to your heart lol

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i have this. it's called a medical port and it sucks and is annoying having a chunk of titanium the size of $2 in quarters sticking out of your collarbone

also if it gets infected it'll quickly kill you because it goes straight to your heart lol

get out of my thread you aug. fuckin robot

really tho that does sound annoying and i hope you don't die of rapid onset sepsis

i was thinking of something way less invasive kind of like a tiny headphone jack port that's always completely sterile. somehow. i'm not a biomech engineer. i hope that technology exists for you in the near future

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
the main problem is where the skin stops and the metal starts, they haven't cracked dealing with that yet really

they get around it by either putting the whole thing under your skin, meaning stuff like needles still needs to stick you they just don't need to find a vein, or if it's like those wearable insulin robots you just move where the needle-sensor assembly sticks into your skin every morning so the prior spot can heal

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
we really should just scrap the entire circulatory system and start from scratch

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

the main problem is where the skin stops and the metal starts, they haven't cracked dealing with that yet really

they get around it by either putting the whole thing under your skin, meaning stuff like needles still needs to stick you they just don't need to find a vein, or if it's like those wearable insulin robots you just move where the needle-sensor assembly sticks into your skin every morning so the prior spot can heal

metal skin mod duh

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I wish my rear end hole was modified to be somewhere that didnt get covered by my pants :sigh:

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast

Nooner posted:

I wish my rear end hole was modified to be somewhere that didnt get covered by my pants :sigh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtxWR_KbwD0&t=16s

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast

Nooner posted:

honestly i thought you would have wanted balls of steel ballsballsballsballsballsballsballs

AquariusDue
Feb 11, 2022
I wonder if in the future they'll have body mods figured out what will be the final frontier, that last body part or organ that humanity can't upgrade, something that will forever be 20 years out of reach for body mod enthusiasts 2000 years from now.

In the mean time I'd trade a leg for a better alternative to teeth, just pull them all out (jawbone too if needed) and give me something perfect, immune to decay with a black carbon fiber finish.

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

An arm that folds into my back so that when a criminal is behind me in an alley I don't even have to turn around, it's just crack! And I knock him out.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Bionic teeth would be pretty cool. If you need to eat just open your disgusting maw and have them all run out and reduce whatever is your plate into nutritious slurry you can slurp up

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

using my erect dick as a pogo stick just like scrooge mcduck

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

put my ears where my balls are and my balls where my ears are.

Wear a condom or you might get hearing AIDS :dadjoke:

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Pac and Cheese posted:

honestly i thought you would have wanted balls of steel ballsballsballsballsballsballsballs

balls made of balls

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Colonel Cancer posted:

Bionic teeth would be pretty cool. If you need to eat just open your disgusting maw and have them all run out and reduce whatever is your plate into nutritious slurry you can slurp up

Howard The Dork
Mar 31, 2004

Look Ma! I caught a Fwaggle!
You can shed your feet at will, and they will regrow in a couple of weeks. It’s for when you step in poo poo.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

a 2nd and 3rd row of penis, similar to a shark’s teeth, so that when the first rips off, another will grow in behind it

Bad Purchase fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Apr 28, 2022

MSPain
Jul 14, 2006
integrated cum sock

MSPain
Jul 14, 2006
poop that never gets sick

MSPain
Jul 14, 2006
double jump

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yzQd28aFqQ

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Oops! All Boobs!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Mister Speaker posted:

Automated sunglasses like Jensen has but they're misaligned so you always look like Partyboi69:

can we get a partyboi69 funko pop plz

No_talent
Jul 30, 2009

A brain projector that let's me project thoughts like a movie with Dolby Digital Surround Sound(TM).

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

No_talent posted:

A brain projector that let's me project thoughts like a movie with Dolby Digital Surround Sound(TM).

Be careful what you wish for

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
i haven't thought about pbf in ages!

dangerous tech i agree

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
A clear perspex screen to replace the skin between your ribs and your crotch so you can see your insides working.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

a much larger taint, which you could spread to the wind as you leap from trees and glide gently to the ground

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

an earmod that makes everyone talk with mobster italian accents

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
replace all your teeth with two big contiguous horshoe-shaped teeth, top and bottom, so you don't have to floss.