Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
the future is coming and we never asked for this. what cybernetic implants are you looking forward to the most?

1. 1 gallon bladder. imagine only having to piss every 3 days. maybe you don't even feel the need to piss and it just warns you that you need to take a piss in the next 3 hours

2. permanent i.v. even if you're not someone who shoots up this is very useful. imagine getting a tylenol injection cartridge and plugging it into your wrist and your headache is gone within 15 seconds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Titties

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Replace your left hand with a right hand or visa-versa.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Lightning rod hat

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Pac and Cheese posted:

the future is coming and we never asked for this. what cybernetic implants are you looking forward to the most?

1. 1 gallon bladder. imagine only having to piss every 3 days. maybe you don't even feel the need to piss and it just warns you that you need to take a piss in the next 3 hours

Imagine the lines at the ballpark

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

A teflon-coated scrotum for those hot summer days. Never worry about it sticking to your legs again.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Double barrel butthole

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Hooks all over your body so you can carry things around while still having your hands free.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Detachable penis.

It's not just a song, it's a good idea.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Why bother with a bladder at all? Just route a piss tube down through one of your legs and out the back of your heel.

We could also replace our ears with flat pieces of flesh so we never have to hear anyone else's bullshit.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

cyber cock

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

an off switch

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
7 microtits on my 2nd upside down ribcage that make sort of a meatpaste. :thunk:

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
The microbiome of termites so you can eat wood.

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

MY KPI IS HOW MANY VP NUTS I SUCK IN A FISCAL YEAR AND MY LAST THREE OFFICE CHAIRS COMMITTED SUICIDE
2 asses:

One for shidding

One for farding

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

fresh_cheese posted:

2 asses:

One for shidding

One for farding

See that would be cool because you’d never have to gamble on a big fart. :fart:

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

MY KPI IS HOW MANY VP NUTS I SUCK IN A FISCAL YEAR AND MY LAST THREE OFFICE CHAIRS COMMITTED SUICIDE
exactly

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Pac and Cheese posted:

2. permanent i.v. even if you're not someone who shoots up this is very useful. imagine getting a tylenol injection cartridge and plugging it into your wrist and your headache is gone within 15 seconds

this is already a thing

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Pieces of glass in front of your eyes that make your vision better

for fucks sake
Jan 23, 2016

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

See that would be cool because you’d never have to gamble on a big fart. :fart:

Until that fateful day you forget which is the making GBS threads arse and which the farting

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Unborn foetuses sprouting from your skin like mushrooms so that conservatives can't shoot you.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
i once got a big ol' friggin hole through my septum and that wasn't practical at all

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Dick in the back so you can gently caress your own butthole.

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

for fucks sake posted:

Until that fateful day you forget which is the making GBS threads arse and which the farting

Nah. That just opens new doors of perversion.

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
the one that lets me goatse on command so i can better respond to politics

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Soft teeth

for fucks sake
Jan 23, 2016

Orange for a head

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

Edmund Sparkler posted:

Double barrel butthole

I think I'm over-tired but this made me cry laughing. Thank you.

I also made myself continue to laugh by imagining a secondary mod that let's you blow the poo poo out of your rear end with the power and speed of a shotgun blast. Imagine how much time you'd save.

and thats the way it was
Feb 14, 2011

Foreskin bottle opener

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀
Cup holder

corn haver
Mar 28, 2020
Using minoxidil on your taint until you can grow a braid there to wick moisture. Getting sweaty down there at the gym? Just wring it out, problem solved.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I want my fingers replaced with keys so I never lose them again.

Goddammit it where are they?!

And maybe insert the chip thingy from my debit card into my hand while you're at it doc

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
I'm looking forward to the sheer chaos that will be unleashed once furries start using cybernetics and genetic engineering to turn themselves into their fursona.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Pac and Cheese posted:

1. 1 gallon bladder balls. imagine only having to piss every 3 days. maybe you don't even feel the need to piss and it they just warn you that you need to take a piss in the next 3 hours

ftfy

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀
3.5 amp USB-A recepticle (charge only).

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Soy un perdedor
I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me

Edmund Sparkler posted:

Double barrel butthole

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Penis that can turn hard in order to enter things

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Second pair of titties

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost

Devils Affricate posted:

Why bother with a bladder at all? Just route a piss tube down through one of your legs and out the back of your heel.

getting my cybernetic auxiliary bladder to store pee in my balls so that I can smugly :actually: people about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Bible directly beamed into my eyes