Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

OwlFancier posted:

Sometimes when people are disgusted by a thing they can't stop picking at it, like a scab. They obsess over it, and they form groups devoted to repeatedly exposing each other to the thing they are disgusted by as a sort of bonding activity.

What kind of weirdos gather on the internet just to talk about things they hate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Yeah it unfortunately isn't limited only to right wingers, you can get left leaning spaces that spend all their time loving each other up by exposing each other to traumatic poo poo, but probably the ideal example is incel communities so I do tend to ascribe it more heavily to the political right.

That's an extreme form of it and there are milder manifestations but broadly my point is that people are often weirdly attracted to things they hate, not necessarily sexually but in the sense it sticks in their mind and they keep thinking about it. It can progress to the collaborative loving up behaviour but not always.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Down that road lies a “RACE MIXING IS COMMUNISM” poster.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Is that implicitly good or bad? Because I do ship the dudes in the sino soviet friendship posters.

love my two gay communist dads

OwlFancier fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Nov 1, 2022

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

OwlFancier posted:

Is that implicitly good or bad? Because I do ship the dudes in the sino soviet friendship posters.

love my two gay communist dads

The dude in the pic I’m referencing would’ve thought it was, it’s from an anti-integration rally iirc.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
Thinking things that are bad are gay isn't even limited to Freepers. Look at all the political cartoons about Trump and Putin as gay lovers, or Stephen Colbert's late night monologue about Trump's mouth being "Putin's cock holster." Or even people saying that homophobes must secretly be gay.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.

Twelve by Pies posted:

Thinking things that are bad are gay isn't even limited to Freepers. Look at all the political cartoons about Trump and Putin as gay lovers, or Stephen Colbert's late night monologue about Trump's mouth being "Putin's cock holster." Or even people saying that homophobes must secretly be gay.
Yeah, you're right. The important part is understanding that you're doing it. This is a degree of introspection which right wingers are incapable of doing either by choice, ignorance, or because they're fundamentally vacuous human beings.

I haven't checked in to one of their explicit racial hatred threads in a while, let's see whats up here.
Black Voters Say They’re Concerned About Violent Crime. White Liberals Think It’s a GOP ‘Conspiracy’ Fueled by ‘Data Deniers.’
:stonk:

quote:

To: Red Badger

Did blacks finally figure out THEY are the most likely to be the victims of liberal policies?

Yeah sorry, but if the good blacks want to be safe... we have to lock up the bad guys, which includes a lot of blacks. You can’t have it any other way.

3 posted on 11/1/2022, 8:21:20 PM by TexasFreeper2009
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

To: TexasFreeper2009

If you strike the donkey enough times between the eyes, he will eventually pay attention.

32 posted on 11/01/2022 5:02:36 PM PDT by JJBookman (Democrats = Killing humanity, AND loving it! )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies ]

quote:

Black Voters Say They’re Concerned About Violent Crime. White Liberals Think It’s a GOP ‘Conspiracy’

White Liberals think that it would be "ray-cist" to express concern about violent crime, thus indicating that they are well aware of the fact that violent crime is committed disproportionately often by Blacks - a fact which they nonetheless would vociferously deny.

Regards,
20 posted on 11/1/2022, 8:40:36 PM by alexander_busek (Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.)

But enough about conservatives.

quote:

Crime deniers, inflation deniers, fentanyl deniers, vote fraud deniers...

6 posted on 11/1/2022, 8:25:02 PM by KC_Conspirator

Why oh why don't they want to vote for the party whose platform is to explicitly imprison a majority of them? :qq:

quote:

Twenty-one Black people have gone missing in our city in the last week, many of them kids.

Twenty-one people. Think about that. What happened to them? Are their murdered bodies in a field somewhere?

Think about the family of these people. Not knowing where they are. No closure.

Anyone who says crime is not a problem is just not paying attention. And this is just in one medium sized city.

9 posted on 11/1/2022, 8:27:35 PM by packagingguy

quote:

To: packagingguy

yet they continue to vote demoKKKrat en masse

11 posted on 11/01/2022 1:28:41 PM PDT by God luvs America (63.5 million pay no income tax and vote for DemoKrats...)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: packagingguy

“Twenty-one Black people have gone missing in our city in the last week, many of them kids.”

WHAT?! 21 people in a week? That’s crazy. What city? If it were 21 people murdered, that would make sense (a little), but missing...

35 posted on 11/02/2022 4:26:26 AM PDT by MayflowerMadam (Disappointment is inevitable, but discouragement is a choice.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: MayflowerMadam

Memphis.

I did not include the one White person and the people who had been found.

This is from the MPD’s Twitter page.

46 posted on 11/02/2022 6:54:17 AM PDT by packagingguy
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 35 | View Replies ]
21 black people go missing and a one white guy is found alive. In the South. Source: Cop twitter.

quote:

When data is made up, it must be denied.

30 posted on 11/1/2022, 9:49:42 PM by JimRed (TERM LIMITS, NOW! Militia to the border! TRUTH is the new HATE SPEECH.)

Don't mind them, just plotting how they'll commit a mass shooting.

quote:

Here is some violent crime from Houston, Texas, yesterday. Amazing display of rage and anger.

https://www.khou.com/article/news/crime/video-crash-west-houston-road-rage/285-01182c4a-0151-452b-8a49-630966e5b9ee?ref=exit-recirc

4 posted on 11/1/2022, 8:21:51 PM by FlyingEagle

quote:

To: FlyingEagle

Scream as loud as you can “please don’t kill me” and then pull out your gun and shoot.

12 posted on 11/1/2022, 8:29:19 PM by rellic
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

quote:

We need to play a lot of Malcolm X’s speeches.

He vehemently denounced the ‘while liberal’ as the BIGGEST enemy of Black people. Before they killed him.

15 posted on 11/1/2022, 8:31:18 PM by Mr. K (No consequence of repealing obamacare is worse than obamacare itself)

quote:

To: alexander_busek

That whole mindset is willful ignorance and cognitive dissonance all in one person!!

This is also why most Marxist Democrats are ANGRY, HATE-FILLED people.

They are not angry with Conservatives, they are angry at themselves for having such unresolved, permanent, internal conflict...unfortunately, they take it out on us!

34 posted on 11/2/2022, 11:21:05 AM by ExTxMarine (Diversity is necessary; diverse points of views will not be tolerated.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 20 | View Replies]

quote:

Democrats believe their own hype. They wind up living in a different reality. Anyone with any sense knows violent crime is rising, and our communities are more dangerous.

47 posted on 11/2/2022, 3:01:01 PM by popdonnelly (All the enormous crimes in history have been committed by governments.)

quote:

To: popdonnelly

First rule of politics:

DO NOT BELIEVE YOUR OWN PROPAGANDA......................

49 posted on 11/2/2022, 3:03:00 PM by Red Badger (Homeless veterans camp in the streets while illegal aliens are put up in hotels.....................)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 47 | View Replies]

Fighting Trousers
May 17, 2011

Does this excite you, girl?

Icon Of Sin posted:

The dude in the pic I’m referencing would’ve thought it was, it’s from an anti-integration rally iirc.

Freep, circa 1960.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006
Good God, Fox is deepthroating Musk about his cruel laying off of about half of Twitter's workforce. I keep trying to make a post, but the level of people reveling in the misery of people abruptly losing their jobs immediately makes me go all :smith:

I graduated college in 2006 and then experienced the financial crash in 2008, getting laid off from three or four "career" jobs over the subsequent years. That poo poo hits a nerve with me.

I'll try to throw together a post at some point.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
My money's on Freep deciding that the people who got laid off were the "woke" section of Twitter's workforce and this is Musk cleaning house in anticipation of letting their God King back on

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Scratch Monkey posted:

My money's on Freep deciding that the people who got laid off were the "woke" section of Twitter's workforce and this is Musk cleaning house in anticipation of letting their God King back on

That's one of Fox's many wondrous takes.

Including all sorts of, "WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD, WHERE A JOB MEANS ACTUALLY WORKING AND NOT DRINKING FREE COMPANY COFFEE WHILE YOU TAKE A DAY OFF FOR YOUR FEELINGS!!!"

RadioDog
May 31, 2005

Captain Log posted:

Good God, Fox is deepthroating Musk about his cruel laying off of about half of Twitter's workforce. I keep trying to make a post, but the level of people reveling in the misery of people abruptly losing their jobs immediately makes me go all :smith:

Yeah, just like the level of people reveling in the misery of an old man getting his skull beat in with a hammer...

:smith:

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.

Fighting Trousers posted:

Freep, circa 1960.
I like to think that's a young dalereed holding the mic.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Guy on the end glaring at him because he just went on a tangent about how hats are also communism.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Presto posted:

I like to think that's a young dalereed holding the mic.

dalereed was never young; he was already ancient when the earth was born, and those hideous years of un-death pour themselves anew into whatever host or corpse he currently possesses.

Merica
Jan 28, 2009

Fighting Trousers posted:

Freep, circa 1960 now

Ftfy

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Naw they're fatter now

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Mantis42 posted:

Naw they're fatter now

Not all. Some of them are downright skeletal these days.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
In the "race mixing is communism" photo my eyes are always drawn straight to the second flag guy. The others are all hoisting like proper rallying nazis, that guy is slouching inwards, flag at crotch level as if he's doing the jack off motion or taking a piss. Maybe he's one of the communist liberals in the false flag operation to make us think conservatives opposed interracial marriage. Cпасибо за службу, товарищ

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
let_them_fight.gif
Trump calls Desantis "Desanctimonious"

quote:

To: Kazan

I think Trump will run for about six months and drop out for a faux health issue.

274 posted on 11/05/2022 7:50:38 PM PDT by cornfedcowboy ( )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 93 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: cornfedcowboy

I think half of the posters here at Geezer Republic has TDS.

335 posted on 11/05/2022 8:57:30 PM PDT by central_va (I won't be reconstructed and I do not give a drat...)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 274 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: central_va

Pollster Rich Baris on twitter tonight. McCarty, McConnell, Paul Ryan and key Republican donors have been working behind the scenes to get DeSantis to challenge Trump in 2024, and end MAGA basically. Trump found out and is angry, since he got DeSantis election Governor...

Baris says if DeSantis doesn’t go along, next call is to Youngkin, then Haley and Pompeo... the swamp is hard at work and its not just never Trumpers.... its also why McConnel did a lot of non-funding of senate candidates, because they were “Trump Candidates”...

Regardless, Trump should have waiting until after Tuesday to start the public fueding.

336 posted on 11/05/2022 8:58:21 PM PDT by gswilder
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 335 | View Replies ]

quote:

I think Trump is/was a potential tool to turn things around, but there are a lot of people here who are kidding themselves about who he is and what he can do.

339 posted on 11/05/2022 9:00:45 PM PDT by Jim Noble (And manly hearts to guard the fair)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 335 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Jim Noble

Yes, the ones who think he is the Second Coming of Christ.

That is idolatry.

Curious that it is the very religious people who worship this idol with clay feet.

344 posted on 11/05/2022 9:11:15 PM PDT by miserare ( Impeach Joe Biden!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 339 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: miserare
Yes, the ones who think he is the Second Coming of Christ. That is idolatry. Curious that it is the very religious people who worship this idol with clay feet.

That crap is straight out of left field.
408 posted on 11/06/2022 2:47:44 AM PST by BlackbirdSST (Trump WON!!! The Gestapo closes ranks.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 344 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: americas.best.days...

Desantis is in the final days of a race for governor. Why in the hell would he attack Trump?

Trump feels threatened. He sees the spotlight moving to someone else. Not being the center of attention is something he just cannot accept.

14 posted on 11/05/2022 6:11:20 PM PDT by bigdaddy45
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: bigdaddy45

I think the issue is that President Trump is having a rally in Fla and Ron refused to be present. So, yes, Sanctimonious.

28 posted on 11/05/2022 6:15:50 PM PDT by 1_Rain_Drop ("There will be a smooth transition to a second Trump administration” - Pompeo)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies ]

quote:

“Trump feels threatened. He sees the spotlight moving to someone else. Not being the center of attention is something he just cannot accept.”

The thing I fear most is that immediately after Desantis dispatching Crist, Trump’s inner infant will petulantly attack Desantis to inflict as much damage on him as possible. Trump has caused almost all of his problems himself because he cannot control his childish ego and keep his mouth shut when it should be shut.

123 posted on 11/05/2022 6:49:38 PM PDT by crusher (GREEN: Globaloney for the Gullible)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies ]

quote:

It’s not a word, but I think Trump thinks it’s the opposite of sanctimonious, which would then be a compliment.

22 posted on 11/6/2022, 1:14:20 AM by peggybac (My will is what I wanted. God's will is what I got.)

Reminder that Trump used twitter to fire people in his cabinet.

quote:

I think Trump should shut the hell up for a while! He’s got my vote and this kind of crap makes me wonder!

25 posted on 11/05/2022 6:15:14 PM PDT by ThePatriotsFlag (When Ashli Babbitt’s video-taped murderer Michael Byrd is indicted, I’ll start paying attention.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: ThePatriotsFlag

The poster source is TWITTER. twitter!!!

175 posted on 11/05/2022 7:09:20 PM PDT by ocrp1982
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 25 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: SamAdams76

But the timing proves he doesn’t give a poo poo about anyone but himself. He’s supposed to be rallying the base. Not denigrating other GOP candidates.

31 posted on 11/05/2022 6:16:39 PM PDT by bigdaddy45
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 19 | View Replies ]

quote:

Too scared to show which state you are from? DeSantis is a great Governor and he will make a great POTUS. Trump was a great POTUS. The Dems stole the election and Americans and the world are suffering greatly. Literally tens of thousands of people are dying because of the Stolen Election. I am counting the Fentanyl deaths, the Ukraine/Russian War and our departure from Afghanistan. I sincerely am worried that America will not survive the Biden Administration.
60 posted on 11/05/2022 6:25:24 PM PDT by Chgogal (Welcome to Fuhrer Biden's Weaponized Fascist Banana Republic! It's the road to hell.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 31 | View Replies ]

quote:

If Trump is nominated, he has my unquestioned allegiance and vote.
But, the very things that made Trump so successful back in 2016 are a liability now. He has a big mouth, a big ego, and he is still much too naive to handle Washington politicians.
Kari Lake and Ron DeSantis are the future. Trump is the giant from the past whose shoulders they now stand on.

40 posted on 11/6/2022, 1:18:51 AM by Americannae1362

:bahgawd: Trump just flatlined DeSantis with The Insurrection through a flaming table!

quote:

To: metmom

I have a different take…

Trump spent a lot of time with professional wrestling.
He understands the elements of story and conflict.
He understands the role each wrestler acts out - and what gets people involved emotionally.

A coronation without a fight is boring.

It wouldn’t surprise me to learn DeSantis is in on it - just as both wrestlers are.

As a reference to this:

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/03/trump-politics-and-professional-wrestling/473652/

90 posted on 11/6/2022, 1:35:53 AM by aMorePerfectUnion (Fraud vitiates everything. )

quote:

To: Americannae1362

If Trump doesn’t get the GOP nomination in 2024, he will start a civil war in the party. He will run independent, and it will be Bull Moose all over again. Remember we got when Teddy split the ticket? The income tax. Direct election of senators. And a big, fat world war. Versailles, to ensure we’d get another big, fat world war a couple decades later. And because the income tax gave the Federal government a source of revenue to replace the liquor tariff, we got Prohibition. DemoRATS: “You’re welcome, America!”

97 posted on 11/6/2022, 1:39:09 AM by quikstrike98
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 40 | View Replies]

This comment was confirmed in multiple other media sources and this jackass here is still posting this tripe like this is some kinda slick gotcha, and then gets called out on it :pathetic:

quote:

The kneejerk responses here are so very disappointing. The source is TWITTER! And, yet we have so-called independent thinkers on FreeRepublic kneejerk responding to a TWITTER account. Really? You people take as Gospel every single thing you read from TWITTER? PATHETIC.

128 posted on 11/6/2022, 1:50:53 AM by ocrp1982

quote:

To: ocrp1982
FreeRepublic has deteriorated a great deal. Back in the day posters would back up their posts with detailed data backing up their posts. Now we have kneejerk posters. Emotional basketcases reacting to Headlines. No research. No validating the veracity of a post they kneejerk react to.

What is actually wrong with you?? Even if you were too lazy to actually click on the post yourself before making your initial comments, it has been pointed out to you numerous time that the tweet includes the actual video of Trump saying it.

The only one here reacting emotionally just to "headlines" is you. The rest of us actually did the research, watched the video, and know that he said it.
256 posted on 11/6/2022, 2:39:14 AM by Bruce Campbells Chin
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 234 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Bruce Campbells Chin

“The rest of us actually did the research, watched the video, and know that he said it.”
I did search social media. Found nothing. But, a poster published a link to a Fox News clip that I watched and President Trump did in fact say that.
That said, President Trump does not ever make such statements randomly. He does so with purpose. And, he does so because he has knowledge he wishes someone to know he knows without revealing details overtly.

276 posted on 11/05/2022 7:51:28 PM PDT by ocrp1982
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 256 | View Replies ]

drSteve78 is sharing a lot more than I'd care for in these two posts :catstare:

quote:

My wife hates Trump. Hates, after not voting for Hillary who she hates more. And while she says she expects Trump to win, she is more afraid of DeSantis, because DeSantis is not crazy and is more purposeful.

And yeah, she voted for a corrupt pedophile with dementia, and now complains. And five Covid jabs she calls vaccines. And a cloth mask.

Many Suburban women have been enabled to be what they are because someone else is paying the mortgage. There, i said it. My only value is a paycheck. Am I bitter? No, this is the year I predicted two dozen years ago that i would die working.

424 posted on 11/06/2022 6:57:12 AM PST by drSteve78 (Je suis Deplorable STILL)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 158 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Drew68

Loomer, bless her heart, is a first-rate nut job. She has no chance in elective politics.

But she makes for good front page coverage, and not hard to look at, either. How many liberal women love to hate her, because they don’t have what she has.

147 posted on 11/6/2022, 1:59:44 AM by drSteve78 (Je suis Deplorable STILL)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 37 | View Replies]

quote:

How long until Trump starts making fun of DeSantis’s wife, like Ted Cruz and Mitch McConnell? Might be coming soon

For sure there will be short, big-nose, Italian jokes about DeSantis himself, that’s a given haha

157 posted on 11/6/2022, 2:04:43 AM by Nomad577

Okay, this is actually funny.

quote:

To: Right_in_Virginia

Trump’s not GOD. His ego will be his downfall, if he doesn’t change soon
The war we are in is too important for his ego.

144 posted on 11/6/2022, 1:57:25 AM by cowboyusa (America Cowboy up! )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 136 | View Replies]

quote:

To: cowboyusa

I guess you didn’t watch the hour plus speech. Bye Snowflake!

155 posted on 11/6/2022, 2:03:54 AM by Chgogal (Welcome to Fuhrer Biden's Weaponized Fascist Banana Republic! It's the road to hell.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 144 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Chgogal
You can kiss my rear end. Trump has a big ego, that's his Achilles heel. DeSantis has been a great Governor. Sorry I criticized your god.
167 posted on 11/6/2022, 2:07:48 AM by cowboyusa (America Cowboy up! )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 155 | View Replies]

quote:

cowboy feelings hurt

200 posted on 11/6/2022, 2:16:54 AM by pghoilman (Earth First. We'll drill the rest of the galaxy later.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 167 | View Replies]

quote:

To: pghoilman

Maybe he can get a DISCOUNT CODE on MyCryPillow.com

233 posted on 11/6/2022, 2:31:30 AM by RasterMaster ("Towering genius disdains a beaten path." - Abraham Lincoln)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 200 | View Replies]

This reads like the bullshit propaganda of a North Korean dictator.

quote:

To: the OlLine Rebel

“should not be spoiled rich kids”

I grew up just like Trump. Big house. Upper middle class neighborhood Long Island. We had to work hard in school and we had to be outside all day playing with other kids learning how people thought. We went to church like everyone else. We had to plan our futures and study in school just like anyone else
We had to respect our elders, mow the lawn, stay out of trouble, realize that everyone is equal in the eyes of God, and know that any family money was family money, not our own.

Look at the admissions criteria for Wharton business
School. Trump got in there from high school. Trump went to school in a military academy - where he was with kids from all walks of life who didn’t care how much money his parents had

He studied he didn’t party. He played sports. It does not discriminate based on how much money one’s parents have/had. I know three people who went to Wharton two grew up poor. All of whom are successful You don’t graduate Wharton by having people pay your way through.

Trump excelled by putting his talent and education to work If he hadn’t done so, the Clinton’s would have pointed out just whom he was making sleazy rich kid deals with.

I know when people hate people with money from a mile away. It is a prejudice. It is an ignorance. They might hat trump for having money but they’ll vote for him because he makes them see in spite of their bigotry, he loves this country and will take care of it, honoring the constitution, that military duty does not preclude that.

No president since HW had real military time. Trump had more military training than anyone since HW. I ama combat veteran. I have no problem with Trumps view of the military. He knows what it’s for. And he pulled everyone out of foreign mercenary duty. And was working on Afghanistan

440 posted on 11/06/2022 8:07:03 AM PST by stanne
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 428 | View Replies ]

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Oh man, if Trump/Desantis triggers another posting war on the level of Trump/Cruz 2016 it... well it absolutely will not be worth it but at least maybe we can have a few laughs in this shitshow.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Shout out to the old gently caress who just admitted he wants politics to be entertaining instead of effective at governing and their buddy who waxed poetic about how much they want to gently caress Laura Loomer.

A lot of the time Freep is just kind of a cloud of racism so it's nice to get these real notes of specificity. Yeah, I bet Loomer gets a lot of those rusty cranks grinding. I didn't know that I knew that but I think I kind of always did.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.
I like the poster saying “remember bull moose” as though he remembers it. I know Freepers are old but 110?

Also just lol that fentanyl, Afghanistan, and the war in Ukraine are somehow Biden or the Democrats fault.

ihop
Jul 23, 2001
King of the Mexicans
I always knew Teddy Roosevelt started world war one, and have long felt that US politics should be more like professional wrestling.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

kik2dagroin posted:

let_them_fight.gif
Trump calls Desantis "Desanctimonious"

Reminder that Trump used twitter to fire people in his cabinet.

:bahgawd: Trump just flatlined DeSantis with The Insurrection through a flaming table!

This comment was confirmed in multiple other media sources and this jackass here is still posting this tripe like this is some kinda slick gotcha, and then gets called out on it :pathetic:

drSteve78 is sharing a lot more than I'd care for in these two posts :catstare:

Okay, this is actually funny.

This reads like the bullshit propaganda of a North Korean dictator.

24 is gonna be nuts because trump is definitely running as is desantis if he thinks he can win(and this poo poo proves it to a degree)

Xiahou Dun posted:

Shout out to the old gently caress who just admitted he wants politics to be entertaining instead of effective at governing and their buddy who waxed poetic about how much they want to gently caress Laura Loomer.

A lot of the time Freep is just kind of a cloud of racism so it's nice to get these real notes of specificity. Yeah, I bet Loomer gets a lot of those rusty cranks grinding. I didn't know that I knew that but I think I kind of always did.
I mean that’s why fox hires all the blondes and such. They know these dudes crank off to it.

pseudanonymous posted:

I like the poster saying “remember bull moose” as though he remembers it. I know Freepers are old but 110?

Also just lol that fentanyl, Afghanistan, and the war in Ukraine are somehow Biden or the Democrats fault.

The only reason they care about fent is because their kids/grandkids are dying of it. Like fent sucks and is bad but if this was a “city” problem, the chuds wouldn’t care.

ihop posted:

I always knew Teddy Roosevelt started world war one, and have long felt that US politics should be more like professional wrestling.

I always love bad chud history. Like they sorta remember events but nothing else.

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

I love the guy talking about Wharton's strict admissions requirements and how Trump got in out of high school. Trump started out at Fordham or someplace and transferred into Wharton no doubt due to some generous daddy donation money. The Trump people have made a big deal about preventing any transcripts from his time there being released.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

quote:

Yes, the ones who think he is the Second Coming of Christ.

That is idolatry.

Curious that it is the very religious people who worship this idol with clay feet.
It's so fuckin weird when one of them displays a tiny bit of awareness like this

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

pseudanonymous posted:

You're being pretty generous there. A 110-year-old would be way too young to really remember the politics of the time.

The freep memorial wall has legit WW2-aged people who were born in the 20s and died in the 90s or 00s though. That poo poo weirds me out. Both that there might once have been posters who weren't delusional when they claimed they won the Good War, and that the oldest lady ever, Jeanne Calment who was 1875-199something, was middle aged when the angriest, oldest freepers were babies but somehow still lived into my lifetime. Her first husband was too old to serve France as a conscript in World War I. I wonder if he could have bonded with the freepers of today over how they totally would have served bravely in combat against the eastern enemy and manning that desk was just like Omaha Beach.

Edgar Allen Ho fucked around with this message at 15:13 on Nov 7, 2022

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Zwabu posted:

I love the guy talking about Wharton's strict admissions requirements and how Trump got in out of high school. Trump started out at Fordham or someplace and transferred into Wharton no doubt due to some generous daddy donation money. The Trump people have made a big deal about preventing any transcripts from his time there being released.

He also didn't attend the Wharton Business postgrad school. He went to the undergrad program. Which isn't nothing but its also not nearly as prestigious--though trump has no qualms about shrouding himself with that.

It's a con act, like everything else in his life.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Shugojin posted:

It's so fuckin weird when one of them displays a tiny bit of awareness like this

For whatever reason, it makes me happy to know that some of them finally saw through the bullshit and aren't pretending anymore

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

GOP Rep. Mayra Flores: 'The Red Wave Did Not Happen'

quote:

I think this is the most under reported and ominous loss.

After listening to hopeful neocons, talk show hosts like Ben Shapiro and pro illegal immigrant republicans go on and on about how the democratic strategy of political power by immigration was a failure. Again we see illegal immigration/immigration as a whole is a Democrat power booster.

Flores was supposed to be THE champion and example of how Hispanics are moving to republicans. Also the shining light of how We are finally fed up with the broken border. She lost by 8%.

This happened despite the fact the Fentanyl wave killed 108,000 Americans (mostly young unlike COVID) and the Cartels are creating havoc along the border.

SMDH
1 posted on 11/09/2022 3:06:36 AM PST by Phoenix8
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

Voter Fraud!

quote:

To: Phoenix8

The country is like Florida. A red tsunami. They cheated. Of course tgey did.

2 posted on 11/09/2022 3:09:37 AM PST by stanne

quote:

The red tsunami was stolen.

5 posted on 11/09/2022 3:12:42 AM PST by Farcesensitive (K is coming)

Fraud! :byodood:

quote:

To: stanne

Yeah I don’t understand why people do not understand this.

Voter fraud is the problem. Until something is done about it we will continue to under perform or outright have elections stolen.

10 posted on 11/09/2022 3:14:23 AM PST by CommieCutter (LETS GO BRANDON! 🇺🇸)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

I am in Pennsylvania. The powers that be have the cheating down to a science. We now have a moron for a senator now and a useless puppet for a governor. God have mercy on our country. The mess we are in is going to get way way worse.

15 posted on 11/09/2022 3:20:27 AM PST by sneakers (It's not the democraTIC party! It's the demoCRAT party! )

quote:

To: CommieCutter

I just caught Steve grinder whining

He’s saying a proposal in Michigan won that allows for no voter ID then he slams Tudor Dixon for losing by 8 points.

That’s not logical. Michigan did not just vote in a proposal to cheat in order to start cheating.

People are so ready to trounce trump they’re illogical

Michigan is already cheating

16 posted on 11/09/2022 3:20:29 AM PST by stanne
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

Have I said "Fraud!" yet?

quote:

Can anyone remember when the Democrats DIDN’T cheat in an election.

Two things the Democratic Party was founded on was racism and cheating.

19 posted on 11/09/2022 3:22:58 AM PST by NTHockey (My rules of engagement #1: Take no prisoners. And to the NSA trolls, FU)

quote:

To: sneakers

“ God have mercy on our country. The mess we are in is going to get way way worse.”

And people are blaming the people who lost in a major fraud election

They’ll blame oz. How is anyone supposed to win against this? People really think Fetterman won. That Kari Lake lost. That trump is at fault

22 posted on 11/09/2022 3:24:42 AM PST by stanne
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies]

quote:

“They cheated.”

On steroids!

What makes me angry is that Repubs didn’t take all the precautions they could to prevent this.

Charlie Kirk has been speaking out for weeks how the rats will try to steal Arizona. (e.g. “The printers won’t work.”)

24 posted on 11/09/2022 3:26:01 AM PST by lizma2

Fra- ...wait what?

quote:

They didn’t cheat.

They got more votes.

The sooner Republicans accept the truths about their party and positions, the faster they can fix things and start winning. Look at where we lost and why. Look at where we won and why.

Fix the problems, not the blame.

In 2022, nothing is ever anyone’s fault.

25 posted on 11/09/2022 3:26:38 AM PST by Vermont Lt

Ah, whew, I was worried for moment.

quote:

They cheated. It’s clear. Now what?

26 posted on 11/09/2022 3:26:41 AM PST by muir_redwoods (Freedom isn't free, liberty isn't liberal and you'll never find anything Right on the Left)

quote:

Yeah 227 is possible. I was thinking it’d be more like 245 but....

RINO sabotage in the form of pushing candidates they wanted and deliberately starving populist candidates of funding kept this from being as big of a victory as it could have been. The Turtle and McCarthy would rather have fewer Republicans in the house and senate so long as they were not MAGA Republicans.

Look at Karl Rove spending Republican money to campaign against Doug Mastriano. How much did this hurt Oz since Mastriano supporters were likely to be Oz supporters? Look at the Turtle pulling funding from General Bolduc in New Hampshire and Blake Masters in Arizona in order to prop up Murkowski....running against a MAGA Republican in Alaska.

RINOs are enemy #1. They must be driven out of power at all costs.

36 posted on 11/09/2022 3:31:38 AM PST by FLT-bird
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 21 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Vermont Lt

Agree. The cheating thing is a crutch. Many of these races are decided by a few or tens of thousands of votes. The Dems energized their base and got out their vote. The GOP, mostly, didn’t. Dems live politics 24/7/365. The GOP doesn’t. They’re hit and run both in office and during election season.

53 posted on 11/09/2022 3:39:29 AM PST by lodi90
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 25 | View Replies]

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Abortion rights sweep every ballot referendum (CA, KY, MI, MT, VT)

:rip:

quote:

To: Trump20162020

Our nation, our culture has died I think. How can so many be so cruel? Montana really gets me...a majority of voters voted to cause a live baby to die after birth...what is the difference between them and the Nazi’s?

2 posted on 11/09/2022 3:54:29 AM PST by Wpin ("I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny...")

quote:

In other words, every time the issue of abortion has been voted on, the Pro-Life position has been crushed. Abortion is part and parcel of the Sexual Revolution, and nobody is putting that toothpaste back in the tube.

4 posted on 11/09/2022 3:56:26 AM PST by C19fan

Revolution is coming!

quote:

To: Trump20162020; wardaddy

Lesson of the 2022 mid-term election:

The Rats place killing babies above stopping crime, rampant inflation, etc.

Fair enough.

Patriots need to move to red states and make them even redder.

Leave the baby-killing welfare parasites to in blue states to wallow in filth and crime.

There is no longer a United States of America.

Choose a red state, move there, and prepare to defend it against the federal govt’s lurch toward outright socialist tyranny.

5 posted on 11/09/2022 3:56:59 AM PST by Travis McGee (EnemiesForeignAndDomestic.com)

quote:

To: C19fan

We saw earlier this year when Kansas voted like 60-40 against a pro-life ballot referendum.

There is not one single state in this country in which a majority wants to ban all abortion. It's a huge loser for Republicans. Before Dobbs, it wasn't something voters thought much about, because these state level politicians could only go so far, but since Dobbs, the GOP has the power to give themselves some very heavy self-inflicted wounds, nationally too, when stories about abortion restrictions in deep red states make the news elsewhere.

10 posted on 11/09/2022 4:02:51 AM PST by Trump20162020

Oh, hey Bracken, hows it going, man?

quote:

To: 3RIVRS

Because the USA is dead. Time to pick a state/region that will survive it’s death throes. Don’t be the last conservative thrown on the cultural Marxist barbeque in your blue town.

14 posted on 11/09/2022 4:05:13 AM PST by Travis McGee (EnemiesForeignAndDomestic.com)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

quote:

Most women have a kink for abortion. It’s a fetish thing, they get off on it and nothing will change that. Taylor Lorenz is one of the few that admits it, but it is just a female murder power thing.

16 posted on 11/09/2022 4:06:14 AM PST by Overcusser50

Heh, look at those sheeple! :smug:

quote:

The human mind is easily manipulated into acting against it’s own self interest.

Some have an intellect that outshines the manipulators, but they are not the majority.

Ship of fools and all that rot.

18 posted on 11/09/2022 4:07:39 AM PST by WeaslesRippedMyFlesh

quote:

So, people care more about killing babies than they do about feeding the ones they already have. They care less about the economy, drugs, illegal immigration crime, jobs so long as they avoid the consequences of their actions.

Goodbye America, it was nice knowing you.

21 posted on 11/09/2022 4:08:48 AM PST by NTHockey (My rules of engagement #1: Take no prisoners. And to the NSA trolls, FU)

:iiam:

quote:

To: C19fan

Let’s also remember that Planned Parenthood was established as a eugenics tool to control minority populations.

With that in mind, I don’t know why anyone would expect lily-white, heavily Republican areas to do anything to restrict legalized abortion in the U.S.

22 posted on 11/09/2022 4:09:19 AM PST by Alberta's Child ("It's midnight in Manhattan. This is no time to get cute; it's a mad dog's promenade.")

quote:

To: Travis McGee

Lesson from last night: Deep State steals at will.

If we don’t restore the republic, there won’t be any red states soon.

There will be nowhere to run.

25 posted on 11/09/2022 4:11:04 AM PST by mewzilla (We need to repeal RCV wherever it's in use and go back to dumb voting machines.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Wpin

Stunning evil when a nation that runs and votes for candidates in order to murder babies.

29 posted on 11/09/2022 4:12:16 AM PST by caww (O death, when you seized my Lord, you lost your grip on me......Augustine)

quote:

To: Overcusser50

Women just want to have sexual encounters with a back up plan if they get pregnant. For them taking the life of their unborn child is the answer.

33 posted on 11/09/2022 4:19:01 AM PST by caww (O death, when you seized my Lord, you lost your grip on me......Augustine)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies]

Hi Ann!

quote:

We are an EVIL NATION!!! KILL MORE BAIES!!! KILL MORE BABIES!!

48 posted on 11/09/2022 4:51:55 AM PST by Ann Archy (Abortion....... The HUMAN Sacrifice to the god of Convenience.)

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Freep: KILL MORE BABIES!!

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Trump Candidate Scorecard

One more? Oh sure I still got some room left.

quote:

To: Heff

After the 2 years or so that we just had it’s horrible that things are this close. Effing abortion issue was soooo conveniently timed and it helped the dems.

2 posted on 11/08/2022 8:10:26 PM PST by toddausauras ( Free Speech or death)

quote:

I support Trump, but tonight I think Trump hurt Trump.

4 posted on 11/08/2022 8:12:01 PM PST by patriot torch

Hershel Walker says hi!

quote:

To: toddausauras

It will always be an uphill battle for conservatives.

Every year, newly indoctrinated eighteen year olds go vote.

Quit looking for a political hero. Until we get control of the marxists dominated government schools which brainwash our children, we will continue to lose ground. That is why w shave such shockingly close races where the candidates use their immorality to win over voters who were brainwashed to believe it makes them virtuous.

13 posted on 11/08/2022 8:15:34 PM PST by Billie Bud

quote:

To: No name given

Is she another one of these: “If we end up winning, it was fair and clean, but dammit, if we lost, it was rigged and stinks to high heaven” types?
I mean, that is what she did on primary night against her GOP opponent, also a conservative. Bad-mouthing the process all the time she was trailing election night, when she took the late night lead she suddenly shut up about it and then gave the victory speech with nary a reference to the voting problems. WTF?

19 posted on 11/08/2022 8:17:59 PM PST by AmericanInTokyo (RONALD REAGAN, over any American President, GOP or Dem, reflects my political/moral values)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

Oh, so brave. :rolleyes:

quote:

To: entropy12

So surrender your platform, dump values, and join up with the dems...”modern American women” argument is a myth. They’re looking for men with stones who stand up to pee.

34 posted on 11/08/2022 8:25:04 PM PST by RasterMaster ("Towering genius disdains a beaten path." - Abraham Lincoln)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 23 | View Replies]

The real finally final nail for sure this time!

quote:

To: US_MilitaryRules

My prediction is that Trump won’t run for President in 2024.

That would be the last nail in the coffin.

Abandon all hope ye who enter here

35 posted on 11/08/2022 8:25:19 PM PST by central_va (I won't be reconstructed and I do not give a drat...)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 30 | View Replies]

quote:

To: nickcarraway

His ego got the best of him. While he has done much good, the faults are self inflicted.

I’m beginning to look closer at DeSantis, but it may be all for nought. Can this country, as corrupt as it has become, survive another two years? The global stage is about to erupt, or, as the Bible prophesies, the antichrist will soon rise to power offering peace and prosperity.

41 posted on 11/08/2022 8:31:16 PM PST by patriot torch
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 33 | View Replies]

quote:

Trump candidates have a huge uphill climb in the northeast

He’s not the magic bullet

We really need to get him to keep his ego in check

44 posted on 11/08/2022 8:35:03 PM PST by LRoggy (Peter's Son's Business )

quote:

To: LRoggy

That ego is about the only thing that could possibly save us.

45 posted on 11/08/2022 8:36:22 PM PST by central_va (I won't be reconstructed and I do not give a drat...)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 44 | View Replies]

Voter... fraud?

quote:

To: toddausauras

Mail-in voting was so conveniently abused, more like.

51 posted on 11/08/2022 8:42:19 PM PST by Olog-hai ("No Republican, no matter how liberal, is going to woo a Democratic vote." -- Ronald Reagan, 1960)

quote:

To: BillyBoy

If GOP is not going to stand for anything, may as well scrap the platform and disband as a party.

57 posted on 11/08/2022 8:46:08 PM PST by RasterMaster ("Towering genius disdains a beaten path." - Abraham Lincoln)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 54 | View Replies]

Libertarians! :argh:

quote:

As I look at various states and the results, my contempt for Libertarians grows. There are a bunch of Democrats winning because of the libertarians, who have no chance of winning.

68 posted on 11/08/2022 9:03:39 PM PST by aimhigh (THIS is His commandment . . . . 1 John 3:23)

quote:

To: T.B. Yoits

The GOP is dead. If Trump goes there is no enthusiasm whatsoever for whatever is left.

75 posted on 11/08/2022 9:24:40 PM PST by dfwgator (Endut! Hoch Hech!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 74 | View Replies]

quote:

Desantis knows the limits of what the GOPe will let him do. Trump does what he thinks is right. BIG DIFFERENCE.

The GOPe has to go. They've been collaborating with the Democrat half of the Uniparty to destroy the United States and thus freedom around the world.

The Fascists and the Communists miscalculated prior to WW2, not recognizing what the United States could do to stop them. They learned from that mistake and infested both halves of the Uniparty.

79 posted on 11/08/2022 9:29:57 PM PST by T.B. Yoits
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 76 | View Replies]

quote:

To: SauronOfMordor

In States that have a lot of welfare babies that taxpayers support, it might be understandable why being “pro-life” won’t sell there, even to Republican voters.

101 posted on 11/09/2022 12:30:51 AM PST by dfwgator (Endut! Hoch Hech!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 100 | View Replies]

quote:

To: tsowellfan

Interesting. Inflation, crime, open borders, education are the top concerns in America.

That may well be. But abortion being at risk appears to drive crazed liberal women to vote in large numbers.

119 posted on 11/09/2022 2:16:11 AM PST by Yossarian
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 115 | View Replies]

This is actually good for Trump!

quote:

To: AmericanInTokyo

Just give Q-Anon a chance. Supposedly this was the plan. If we had too big of a red wave the dems would have blamed all the bad things coming on the republicans. What good would that be when Trump wins in 2024 but the GOP loses both Houses because they were blamed for the sudden economic crash under Biden.

121 posted on 11/09/2022 2:25:07 AM PST by tsowellfan (oops I forgot the < / sarc)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 25 | View Replies]

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

Lord Hydronium posted:

Freep: KILL MORE BABIES!!

:emptyquote:

RadioDog
May 31, 2005
I love the "women just want power" posters. I see what people here mean when they say they're so close to getting it sometimes. Women and their wacky power fantasies ... like voting, and working, and bodily autonomy.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

quote:

Most women have a kink for abortion. It’s a fetish thing, they get off on it and nothing will change that. Taylor Lorenz is one of the few that admits it, but it is just a female murder power thing.

16 posted on 11/09/2022 4:06:14 AM PST by Overcusser50

WTF?

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

quote:

Effing abortion issue was soooo conveniently timed and it helped the dems.

Lmao this is my favorite.

Hm yeah what mysterious shadowy figures could be responsible for puppetting us into overturning Roe and banning sex like we've been crowing about doing since Ginsberg died

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

I also love the two freepers who are like "hmmm I don't know you guys maybe we should figure out why we're so unpopular we couldn't win despite the president being almost as unpopular as us? Then we could actually try to win?"
"NO!!!!!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

VitalSigns posted:

I also love the two freepers who are like "hmmm I don't know you guys maybe we should figure out why we're so unpopular we couldn't win despite the president being almost as unpopular as us? Then we could actually try to win?"
"NO!!!!!"

One of the big internal problems with fascism is that it's really, really bad at introspection.

Because you don't really do a lot of careful examination of your beliefs if you live the kind of life that makes you cover you golf cart in Kari Lake bumper stickers.