Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
Just realized it's been a while since I last gave an Ella update:

Got a bit too comfortable while I was trying to attend my online Chinese class.

Briefly woke up then fell asleep, only to wake up later and find Ella lying by my arm.

Noticed Ella fell asleep on her scratchboard and/or looking outside.

Ella got spooked by something while patrolling the outside hallway, so she ran back into the apartment and perched on my leg for comfort and to watch for intruders.

I once again decided to nap after waking up, so Ella once again decided to join me.

She’s a good girl. :)

Teriyaki Koinku fucked around with this message at 11:05 on May 16, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

She’s a good girl. :)

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

she yawned at me and looked like Vinz Clortho

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Stood on the record player

Get off their Aggie, you’re not a record

Quadramind
Dec 8, 2011

Hell, yeah, plasma ball.

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

We can all learn from our past mistakes.

I am catsitting Fribby. He is an old cat and was happy to be fed by me when I arrived at my friend's house. I put my jumper and windbreaker down now it's his bed for the night.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Yeah, sometimes you'll get out of the shower and a cat's claimed your pajama pants and you just gotta make other arrangements. Acts of God, y'know.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Budzilla posted:

I am catsitting Fribby. He is an old cat and was happy to be fed by me when I arrived at my friend's house. I put my jumper and windbreaker down now it's his bed for the night.

This checks out

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Pushka was ~*dainty*~

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Decided to stick his head into my recently finished bag of pork rinds. Finds he is unable to get to the bottom of the bag. Tilts his head back to try and get out of the bag making the crumbs flow towards his face. Spent a minute licking the crumbs near his mouth. Had me pull the bag off his head.

Tarkus fucked around with this message at 14:38 on May 17, 2024

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH

Look at all the little creatures outside the window, scurrying away from the incoming storm. Run, food, run!

Quadramind
Dec 8, 2011

:catdrugs:

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

woke my wife up like this trying to giles corey her into getting up and feeding him breakfast

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Toxic Mental posted:

woke my wife up like this trying to giles corey her into getting up and feeding him breakfast

I got this reference! :haw:

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Looked at me like "Hey, make the sunbeam go to this side of the glass, I'm tired of waiting"

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

super sweet best pal posted:

Looked at me like "Hey, make the sunbeam go to this side of the glass, I'm tired of waiting"

"Silly kitty, I don't control the weather"
*walks into shower, turns on the rain*

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Got caught trying to spy on the bathroom:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

:lol:

Sekhmet also prefers an open-door policy

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

MrQwerty posted:

:lol:

Sekhmet also prefers an open-door policy

This is apparently a very common behavior for cats. They like to follow you into the bathroom and watch you piss and poo poo, and cry at the door if you don't leave it open for them. A lot of times if someone leaves the bathroom door open when they're on the toilet, it's because they live with cats and they're just used to it.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Poppy, there's an entire big bed right next to you

What are you doing?

Pomme de Terror
Sep 30, 2021

Well, one of us must have killed him!
Had a new person come over to the apartment, Pequod was very brave and went over for brief scritches and sniffs, Kaz was hiding behind the couch the whole time

Also Kaz has, since he was a kitten, chosen Pequod as his favorite pillow. Pequod tolerates this, but just barely

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Megabound posted:

Poppy, there's an entire big bed right next to you

What are you doing?

My big boy cat also sometimes kicks my little girl cat out of the small cat bed and sleeps in it, instead of the bigger one we got specifically for him. Wild.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Pomme de Terror posted:

Had a new person come over to the apartment, Pequod was very brave and went over for brief scritches and sniffs, Kaz was hiding behind the couch the whole time

Also Kaz has, since he was a kitten, chosen Pequod as his favorite pillow. Pequod tolerates this, but just barely

Pequod was on station at the LZ

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

This is probably my favorite kind of cat picture: psycho yowl

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

ChickenHeart posted:

Got caught trying to spy on the bathroom:

:lmao: :allears:

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

I. M. Gei posted:

This is apparently a very common behavior for cats. They like to follow you into the bathroom and watch you piss and poo poo, and cry at the door if you don't leave it open for them. A lot of times if someone leaves the bathroom door open when they're on the toilet, it's because they live with cats and they're just used to it.

When mine was super young, she was so curious about me peeing. (I was probably one of the first dudes she saw when we first got her) So curious she'd put her front paws on the bowl edge to see what was happening. That stopped when she got a little too curious and I accidently pissed on her head.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

it is like 100 degrees, my landlord has signaled that they have no intention of turning our swamps on until june, it rained a couple days ago and my neighbor's yard is filled to the brim with dog poo poo!

you know what that means?

FLY SEASON IN THE HOUSE and Sekhmet is STOKED.
She caught one in her paws earlier, chewed on it for a bit, then spit it out to watch it fly at half-level. She made 100% sure I knew about it.

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Lilac likes to stand on my computer tower, today she managed to step on the power button. Fortunately nothing of value was lost.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

MrQwerty posted:

it is like 100 degrees, my landlord has signaled that they have no intention of turning our swamps on until june, it rained a couple days ago and my neighbor's yard is filled to the brim with dog poo poo!

you know what that means?

FLY SEASON IN THE HOUSE and Sekhmet is STOKED.
She caught one in her paws earlier, chewed on it for a bit, then spit it out to watch it fly at half-level. She made 100% sure I knew about it.

Is a swamp an air conditioner in this context?

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Because melt sun kitty

Edit: tail still twichy

runchild
May 26, 2010

420 smoke 🎨artisanal🍑 melange erryday

madmatt112 posted:

Is a swamp an air conditioner in this context?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evaporative_cooler

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Do not be fooled by her appearance. She was bolting around the house like a maniac this morning knocking things off tables, but when I went to take a picture as evidence of her cat crimes she just sat politely and posed for the picture.

moist banana bread
Dec 17, 2023

banana Jake!
found a chicken scrap

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Same thing he does everyday. Work buddy.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Decided to give up and just bond with his cat bed on a molecular level.

It's just more efficient that way.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

got all stoked that I started playing her favorite song, "On The Mountain at Dawn"

reservoir hogs
Jan 24, 2024

egg
she's sitting on the floor next to my desk chewing on the paper grocery bag that she insists on sleeping on

e:cat tax

reservoir hogs fucked around with this message at 01:03 on May 22, 2024

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
When my cat wants my attention, she will either go on top of the computer desk to gently caress with things on there to make noise or knock things over/off the table, or she will hop onto the bed while I’m laying down and step on top of me with all four paws as she walks over to my side and meows in my face.

My cat is literally walking all over me. :shepface:

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Pushka is helping me work and keep warm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stagger_Lee
Mar 25, 2009
thank you, pushka