Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

um excuse me
Jan 1, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I know the real article is based from a Tatra 815 with a bunch of long nose stuff bolted on. Get a bunch of models on the same scale and cobble it together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pretty Cool Name
Jan 8, 2010

wat

As this is in Swedish I guess it's mostly relevant for any Scandinavians, but if you want to see a saab go up a hill you can jump to 47:20 and 53:25.

Fun fact: They didn't think of using oxygen tanks like everyone else apparently did so he was quite out of breath by the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22kPfqRmShI

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.

Bape Culture posted:

Oh. Well how about this:

And yes it's a real one. :buddy:

much better. the wheels are a bit odd but the rest is beautiful

T-Square
May 14, 2009

Slavvy posted:

Hopefully by the time some day comes around you come to your senses and realise those are terrible for literally everything you can imagine doing with a bike besides taking instagram pictures and posing by the starbucks.

Cool helmet though.

I haven't been in Cycle Asylum for a few months, and was lurking around in there for the past few days, wherein I noticed pretty much everyone poo poo-talking cafe racer-styled bikes. Eh, whatever, to each their own. I picked up the post your motorcycle thread from where I left off (apparently I hadn't looked at that thread since 2009) and everyone was telling a couple people they should turn their bikes into cafe racers, and that it would be super bitchin' :v:

Also I remember when the Groms were first released, everyone in CA was poo poo talking those too and were adamant about how lovely they were. Now everyone in there loves them. As someone who rides, y'all are weird!

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Powershift posted:

I bet it stopped where it did because the tranny blew up from all the stresses of pulling a tree down.

You know your ride is awesome when every picture elicits a "WEEEEEEE! gently caress YEAH"

Mcqueen
Feb 26, 2007

'HEY MOM, I'M DONE WITH MY SEGMENT!'

Soiled Meat

Pretty Cool Name posted:

As this is in Swedish I guess it's mostly relevant for any Scandinavians, but if you want to see a saab go up a hill you can jump to 47:20 and 53:25.

Fun fact: They didn't think of using oxygen tanks like everyone else apparently did so he was quite out of breath by the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22kPfqRmShI

Yessssss.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

um excuse me posted:

I know the real article is based from a Tatra 815 with a bunch of long nose stuff bolted on. Get a bunch of models on the same scale and cobble it together.

Am I confused or are you responding to InitialDaves post about driving a replica jaguar XJ220 by proposing he base it on the fury road war rig?

Because that would be loving AWESOME.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
I'd have my own :britain: War Rig, in the form of a Scammell Explorer.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Hey goons if you don't already own Spintires then what is wrong with you.

Also it's on super sale today at Chrono.gg for the next 18 hours, 78% off.

um excuse me
Jan 1, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Cakefool posted:

Am I confused or are you responding to InitialDaves post about driving a replica jaguar XJ220 by proposing he base it on the fury road war rig?

Because that would be loving AWESOME.

I honestly have no idea what happened. Someone was talking about a model war rig somewhere in AI. Where am I? I'm scared.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

um excuse me posted:

I honestly have no idea what happened. Someone was talking about a model war rig somewhere in AI. Where am I? I'm scared.

You sure you're not thinking of the Facebook group? Someone posted one there earlier.

um excuse me
Jan 1, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Yep, that's it. Since we are on that topic:

https://www.facebook.com/divenine/photos_stream

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

InitialDave posted:

I'd have my own :britain: War Rig, in the form of a Scammell Explorer.

My boss^2 used to drive challenger tanks in the army, he has a surplus challenger tea set. Mandatory in a :britain: War Rig I think.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

Cakefool posted:

My boss^2 used to drive challenger tanks in the army, he has a surplus challenger tea set. Mandatory in a :britain: War Rig I think.
You will arrive at the gates of Ceylon, refreshed and tannin.

MasonF
Aug 22, 2005

these bitches r kicking me?wow wook wookfuk u

Doing a bit of work at Callaway this week. Thought you guys might want to see stuff. Guess what these are!

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
It looks like something out of Rocket League.

GentlemanofLeisure
Aug 27, 2008
Looks like a McLaren F1 inspired bodykit.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

GentlemanofLeisure posted:

Looks like a McLaren F1 inspired bodykit.

The roof is mclaren F1, the back half is porsche 928, the tail lights are supra, and the spoiler is humpback whale.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Powershift posted:

The roof is mclaren F1, the back half is porsche 928, the tail lights are supra, and the spoiler is humpback whale.

Literally the song of my people.

neckbeard
Jan 25, 2004

Oh Bambi, I cried so hard when those hunters shot your mommy...
Fieros

ehnus
Apr 16, 2003

Now you're thinking with portals!

MasonF posted:

Doing a bit of work at Callaway this week. Thought you guys might want to see stuff. Guess what these are!

A Callway C7 and a Callaway... C7?

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Powershift posted:

Give me a whale shark or manta ray front end and I'm sold, the best car/animal amalgamation

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
http://blog.axisofoversteer.com/2016/06/the-exciting-sounds-of-le-mans.html

Audio from 1966 le mans

owns.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

MasonF posted:

It looks like a 3000GT but actually badass.

I dig it.

MasonF
Aug 22, 2005

ehnus posted:

A Callway C7 and a Callaway... C7?
Well, the C7 up front is just a stock Z06 about to get all the Callaway stuff put on it, but yes. :gizz:

Here's a Callaway C7 that was just finished. Next to it is a 700 hp 6 speed manual Tahoe.

And here are some other pictures of things.

Anyone want to see anything in particular? Right now we're just unpacking stuff, but once everything is set up I will have an opportunity to take better pictures, maybe with an actual camera this time!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Do they have any of their Alfa GTV-6 Callaways there? :D

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Do I have to sign a pact with the Romulans to drive this thing?

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad
double post

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

I spy a black AW11 :h:

Has it gotten the Callaway treatment as well? :v:

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof

no loving joke, where can I buy this on vinyl?

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

Discogs?

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

I immediately checked ebay, no dice :(

MasonF
Aug 22, 2005

fyodor posted:

Do they have any of their Alfa GTV-6 Callaways there? :D
No, unfortunately. Pretty much just the newer stuff/projects are at the shop. I may be acquiring one of the Callaway Land Rovers though, so I'll put up some pics of that.

kimbo305 posted:

Do I have to sign a pact with the Romulans to drive this thing?
Considering they only made 2, I don't think anyone will ever get to drive it like it should be driven ever again. :(

T1g4h posted:

I spy a black AW11 :h:

Has it gotten the Callaway treatment as well? :v:
In the future hopefully! It's my 87 S/C.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

None for sale, not sure what happens if you add it to your want list, I don't use the site too often.

https://www.discogs.com/Various-The-Exciting-Sounds-Of-Le-Mans/release/6946139

MasonF posted:

Anyone want to see anything in particular? Right now we're just unpacking stuff, but once everything is set up I will have an opportunity to take better pictures, maybe with an actual camera this time!

More of that silver Callaway thing as there's gently caress all photos of it online!

Olympic Mathlete fucked around with this message at 10:06 on Jun 15, 2016

MasonF
Aug 22, 2005

88h88 posted:

More of that silver Callaway thing as there's gently caress all photos of it online!
Alright, I'll take some more photos of it once the shop is all set up next week. Needs some work, but I may be able to arrange a start.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Cheeeeeers!

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

https://i.imgur.com/ZHDL14d.gifv

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Someone enjoyed that 70s beetle camper video.

If you've somehow never seen it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56XL0TysIn0

Slim Pickens fucked around with this message at 02:25 on Jun 16, 2016

um excuse me
Jan 1, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
How high off the ground do you think the back wheels of the bug would get in an emergency braking scenario?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
A guy in Idaho found that original trailer. They only ever made two.

https://youtu.be/SpwH9WeVEfU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpwH9WeVEfU
Unfortunately he sold it to a Utah VW shop and it's just languished untouched for a few years :(

Also that trailer had better have electric brakes.

Queen_Combat fucked around with this message at 03:38 on Jun 16, 2016