Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Eonwe posted:

i think aggrogator is funny :(

you can enjoy whatever you want friend :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

-Troika- posted:

I kinda sorta wanna resubscribe with my main, but a) I'm still forumbanned for star wars spoilers and b) I don't want to end up in a DBRB fleet again. :effort:

Don't go on DBRB fleets then?

Forum is dead and gay anyways, so what? Jabber is better.

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

actually you know what im gonna respond to this one: 1: if you're not a gimmick account why do you keep sniping poo poo off the eve facebook

Because it's relevant and I like it.

quote:

2: all you say is ignorant white noise garbage, it's not even reddit propaganda like the other guys its just...nothing there's no substance at all it is as empty of value as it could possibly be

I'm a freaking poet compared to half the people in this thread, so shut up fuckhead

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

ScreamingLlama posted:

I'm a freaking poet compared to half the people in this thread, so shut up fuckhead

worlds tallest midget

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rhymenoserous posted:

They won't hold together once it is all done.

Once craplord voltron has broken up we will sharpen our knives and probably kill Test again.

To be fair I don't think anyone said MBC/HBC 2/whateveryoucallit will stay together.

Regardless of the results, killing TEST for a 2nd (or is it 3rd?) time would be worth staying subbed for another month or two.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

ScreamingLlama posted:

shut up and go to a psychologist so you can be used as an example in textbooks for whatever disorder they name after in the future

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

shut up and go to a psychologist so you can be used as an example in textbooks for whatever disorder they name after in the future

shut up fuckhead

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Unfunny Poster posted:

To be fair I don't think anyone said MBC/HBC 2/whateveryoucallit will stay together.

Regardless of the results, killing TEST for a 2nd (or is it 3rd?) time would be worth staying subbed for another month or two.

The thing is this entire war is pointless unless the MBC remains cohesive enough to actually settle in what used to be the imperium and not immediately get evicted because of every system being low ADM

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ScreamingLlama posted:

lol

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
Look dad I'm a freaking poet

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
where's dragonstalking at least that guy sometimes approaches a point

nessin
Feb 7, 2010
I was digging through DOTLAN to get the numbers of systems lost in my last post and just realized, who is invading Branch? I mean the stuff yesterday about FCON losing UQ9 was notable because it was where they were staging correct? The only two Alliances anywhere near their size against us are either south of PB, east of Tribute, or in lowsec around Sarenen. I don't see how they could have lost UQ9 and those stations (the stuff on the other side of Branch is understandable if it's just too far out from where they're staging) in the face of just OOS and the other small guys out of Venal.

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

There's a sale at Penny's!
:gary: "SHUT UP"

"NO YOU SHUT UP" :yarg:

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

ScreamingLlama posted:

shut up fuckhead

:unsmith:

Siets
Sep 19, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

ScreamingLlama posted:

so shut up fuckhead

Assuming you aren't a gimmick account I'm not sure why you post here. Not only is it abundantly clear that the gameplay culture here differs from your own, you also throw hissy fits at everything.

If you actually legitimately want to discuss various aspects of EVE (you seem to be a bit more interested in the PvE side of things), there are posters here that will engage with you so long as you respect the culture here and stop touching the poop putting yourself up on a goddamn cross every time.

tl;dr - Don't post about hauler ganking. You will never, ever get anything more than a "shut up idiot" reply. Feel free to talk about anything else though in the EVE thread! :tipshat:

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

nessin posted:

I was digging through DOTLAN to get the numbers of systems lost in my last post and just realized, who is invading Branch? I mean the stuff yesterday about FCON losing UQ9 was notable because it was where they were staging correct? The only two Alliances anywhere near their size against us are either south of PB, east of Tribute, or in lowsec around Sarenen. I don't see how they could have lost UQ9 and those stations (the stuff on the other side of Branch is understandable if it's just too far out from where they're staging) in the face of just OOS and the other small guys out of Venal.

Those systems and stations were lost because contesting them would have resulted in a massive dogpile and loss. The reason why you see low number shitlers taking space is because the movers and shakers we need to worry about don't give a crap about owning space.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Fix Lag posted:

you'll note i stopped mara you hemorrhoid given arms and legs :smugdog:

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Venom Snake posted:

The thing is this entire war is pointless unless the MBC remains cohesive enough to actually settle in what used to be the imperium and not immediately get evicted because of every system being low ADM

Yeah I can agree with that sentiment. I don't know what the end goal is personally but I'm just a line member who pushes papers for a newbie group on the other side of the map.

Is it overestimating the impact of tanking the ADMs in CFC systems, tearing down JB/R64 POS' etc.? Because that's where I see most of the long term damage coming into play in this for you guys.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Unfunny Poster posted:

Yeah I can agree with that sentiment. I don't know what the end goal is personally but I'm just a line member who pushes papers for a newbie group on the other side of the map.

Is it overestimating the impact of tanking the ADMs in CFC systems, tearing down JB/R64 POS' etc.? Because that's where I see most of the long term damage coming into play in this for you guys.

it's annoying, but if the area is emptied again it's trivial in a really tedious way to fix all that poo poo

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
There's apparently a bunch of people who think Pandemic Horde and TEST would be able to hold Imperium's space after a supposed victory :laugh:

nessin
Feb 7, 2010

-Troika- posted:

There's apparently a bunch of people who think Pandemic Horde and TEST would be able to hold Imperium's space after a supposed victory :laugh:

Someone else said it much earlier in the thread, but I hardly think that matters if they reach that point and it's kind of silly to hold a stance of what effectively breaks down to "Sticks and stones..."

nessin fucked around with this message at 17:38 on Apr 4, 2016

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

you can enjoy whatever you want friend :)

aww, thanks

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
So after the cap changes, are ratting dreads and titans going to be a thing?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

ScreamingLlama posted:

:stare:

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Siets posted:

Assuming you aren't a gimmick account I'm not sure why you post here. Not only is it abundantly clear that the gameplay culture here differs from your own, you also throw hissy fits at everything.

I thought he was just indirectly spreading the message that

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Fix Lag posted:

why the gently caress is reverse gary yarg

it should be yrag

or am i missing some joke

ScreamingLlama posted:

gently caress you, Mitquerdeadtear. For the last time, I am not a gimmick account. You don't like what I have to say, too loving bad. You think I'm an idiot, too loving bad. I have to put up with the autism jokes and biased mods, so enjoy my poo poo.

:laffo:

please never stop postnig im in a really boring class and youre killin me with what a dork you are and its great

Xolve posted:

I thought he was just indirectly spreading the message that

:agreed:

Dr. Pangloss
Apr 5, 2014
Ask me about metaphysico-theologo-cosmolo-nigology. I'm here to help!

ScreamingLlama posted:

How poetic.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

it's annoying, but if the area is emptied again it's trivial in a really tedious way to fix all that poo poo

Makes sense. Personally that's what I think the goal should be for the attackers, just reset the progress made on all those fronts and go from there.

-Troika- posted:

lol, link to that?

Horde holding sov in Querious & Fade simultaneously, and actively defending Fade after this is all over would be pretty dumb.

Magres posted:

why the gently caress is reverse gary yarg

it should be yrag

or am i missing some joke

It's from the Star Citizen thread. It was a typo.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

ScreamingLlama posted:

All of your posts can be summarized as :downswords:.

I suppose poetry is a category of the special olympics though.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I hope we actually use grindrfleet once before totally dying, I spent too much on my non-conforming Abaddon

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal
I was actually wondering myself what the other alliances in MBC planned on doing with old goon space if we took it all. I'm sure some entities like Co2 would probably get some, and NCdot will certainly be hungry to hold space again, but I don't know. Personally, I couldn't care less either way, I've no love left for NCdot/PL, whereas at least goonwaffe stands on some principles. I'm reminded of that one gif where the people tear down the statue of one dictator, only to raise one immediately in its place.

I'll be happy to go back to lowsec and continue to grind out the towers of smaller lowsec alliances and seize all their pocos and R64 moons. It's why I really have nothing negative to say about goonwaffe from an ambition standpoint -- I'm literally trying to gain the same economic hegemony in a different type of space.

Actually, the more I think about it, there are only a couple of people I don't like in all of the Imperium, but a laundry list I don't like in MBC. Oh well. :toot:

Handsome Carl
Sep 6, 2011
I am sad that I do not post enough. Here is me posting more.

Puskarich
Nov 26, 2008
I was going to make a point to post here more regularly to let dudes know that Groon is alive and recruiting, but I'll let it die again if it means I never have to come back to this thread.

Join Groon.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Kimsemus posted:

I was actually wondering myself what the other alliances in MBC planned on doing with old goon space if we took it all. I'm sure some entities like Co2 would probably get some, and NCdot will certainly be hungry to hold space again, but I don't know. Personally, I couldn't care less either way, I've no love left for NCdot/PL, whereas at least goonwaffe stands on some principles. I'm reminded of that one gif where the people tear down the statue of one dictator, only to raise one immediately in its place.

I'll be happy to go back to lowsec and continue to grind out the towers of smaller lowsec alliances and seize all their pocos and R64 moons. It's why I really have nothing negative to say about goonwaffe from an ambition standpoint -- I'm literally trying to gain the same economic hegemony in a different type of space.

Actually, the more I think about it, there are only a couple of people I don't like in all of the Imperium, but a laundry list I don't like in MBC. Oh well. :toot:

One thing is certain, no matter what you decide to give TEST, they'll demand more, eventually reset you, and then scream in their echo chamber about how they were betrayed.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Kimsemus posted:

come home to mother goon

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Magres posted:

come home to mother goon

p sure he got blacklisted

for ~ruining the gameplay~ of random dickheads in archeage lmbo

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

Puskarich posted:

I was going to make a point to post here more regularly to let dudes know that Groon is alive and recruiting, but I'll let it die again if it means I never have to come back to this thread.

Join Groon.

You sound like a great candidate for the other thread

please remember to bring your chill

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

p sure he got blacklisted

for ~ruining the gameplay~ of random dickheads in archeage lmbo

fuckin goons man

thats such a stupid reason to boot someone

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

sorry meant to say

EVE

IS

REAL

while gnashing teeth and wailing

more like eve israel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Magres posted:

fuckin goons man

thats such a stupid reason to boot someone

well, it involved goonfleetwaffe important people but the claim is he was leaking, or something idgaf either way cause its funny

• Locked thread