Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

MA-Horus posted:

You can only fit 14 rounds in the mag though.

I'm not satisfied with 14/88.

Just make it with a 48 1/2 inch barrel.

(Yes, it does)

joat mon fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Feb 13, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Boy that's a bad day

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

The Rat posted:

9mm gets you cheaper practice ammo, less recoil, potential for a less thick grip, and modern hollow point defensive ammo is just as effective as .45.

I'll go 9mm then. I've shot it before and it's just a range gun so cheaper is better. It's going to stay locked up when not in use, I'd be too afraid of accidentally shooting my wife or something if I had it for defense.

Naked Bear posted:

NY constantly trying to one-up CA as worst state in the union.

You actually need a CCW in NY to purchase a pistol. It's a pain in the rear end.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Naked Bear posted:

NY constantly trying to one-up CA as worst state in the union.

I was shocked that 2 years back when I had you as my Santee I couldn't send you a Red Ryder BB gun and some Bourbon. But in this state my buddy can go to a gunshow with $300 in cash I gave him and he can bring me back some ammo and a new trigger without doing so much as having to sign his name to anything

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

You actually need a CCW in NY to purchase a pistol. It's a pain in the rear end.
I know. I live here. :(

Booblord Zagats posted:

I was shocked that 2 years back when I had you as my Santee I couldn't send you a Red Ryder BB gun and some Bourbon. But in this state my buddy can go to a gunshow with $300 in cash I gave him and he can bring me back some ammo and a new trigger without doing so much as having to sign his name to anything
If it makes you feel any better, I already have two... but still would have loved a third.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

No. You need a permit, but that does not automatically allow for carry.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

rick and morty season 3 in july

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Smiling Jack posted:

No. You need a permit, but that does not automatically allow for carry.

Fine but point being it's a pain is the dick.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

rick and morty season 3 in july

Too excited to squanch

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

holocaust bloopers posted:

Boy that's a bad day

If the sheep people on that one episode of dirty jobs are to be believed, the rubber bands gently caress up the animals for a few days until the process is done. It's much faster/painless to just cut them out apparently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKfgtjAJJMM&t=2643s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-udsIV4Hmc

Mr. Nice! fucked around with this message at 22:46 on Feb 13, 2017

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Are pack goats a real thing or is that some super specific training. A couple of Wethers sound like a nice barn/yard pets.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Working night shift back half in the E.R tonight. me and literally one other nurse in a critical access hospital, the other nurse I'm working with has less than a year of E.D experience.

I'm glad that I'm getting paid time and a half +$15....If something big rolls through it's essentially me and the doc running the show.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

LingcodKilla posted:

Are pack goats a real thing or is that some super specific training. A couple of Wethers sound like a nice barn/yard pets.
I think the specific parts are teaching the goats to lead / lead off of you and getting them used to the pack frames.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3490050#post404567349

Mr. Nice! posted:

If the sheep people on that one episode of dirty jobs are to be believed, the rubber bands gently caress up the animals for a few days until the process is done. It's much faster/painless to just cut them out apparently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKfgtjAJJMM&t=2643s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-udsIV4Hmc
We've never had a sheep or goat go down like described from being banded. Maybe if you messed up and caught the scrotum and testicle in the band instead of just the scrotum?
Then again, we don't generally eat lamb fries.
The cut/chomp/yank kind of has the feel of the old timer telling you to spit your tobacco juice down your dog's throat to worm him.
OTOH, if you're doing all the spring babies of a large herd at one time, cut/chomp/yank is probably faster and cheaper.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
joat mon thank you for ur service

goats are really cool pets

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

hail satan

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
The only goat I'd want is a fainting goat.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BCc1w95c4g

lite_sleepr
Jun 3, 2003
The witch was dumb.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
do you mean the vvitch?

lite_sleepr
Jun 3, 2003
Yes the movie in which he devil was black Philip the whole time.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
or there never was anything supernatural and the girl was crazy as gently caress

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

joat mon posted:

I think the specific parts are teaching the goats to lead / lead off of you and getting them used to the pack frames.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3490050#post404567349

We've never had a sheep or goat go down like described from being banded. Maybe if you messed up and caught the scrotum and testicle in the band instead of just the scrotum?
Then again, we don't generally eat lamb fries.
The cut/chomp/yank kind of has the feel of the old timer telling you to spit your tobacco juice down your dog's throat to worm him.
OTOH, if you're doing all the spring babies of a large herd at one time, cut/chomp/yank is probably faster and cheaper.

I appreciate that cut/chomp/yank is a part of your vernacular.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Been loving around with avatars again tonight. Spent way too long on this and not really satisfied, so throwing it out there.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

do you mean the vvitch?

i will never stop pronouncing the name of the movie "vuh vitch"

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
EBB i'll buy you a gift cert or whatever if you can make me a bad rear end freddy

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

EBB i'll buy you a gift cert or whatever if you can make me a bad rear end freddy

Nah I do it for free. It's relaxing. Have a source in mind? Image, video?

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
let me think and get some inspiration (drink some more)

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Take it easy man it's only Monday :(

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Talk is that Petraeus could replace him.

Cool, replace a traitor with a traitor. Good stuff.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
lol I can't think of anything and I've only had 2 beers :)

I'm out of beer but I have some wine :)

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

lol I can't think of anything and I've only had 2 beers :)

I'm out of beer but I have some wine :)

:chloe:

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I don't buy it for myself I just drink it when I run out of my stuff

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
it's time for a new av myself & maybe a name change back to beanie. Taking suggestions for av ideas

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Rad Lieutenant posted:

it's time for a new av myself & maybe a name change back to beanie. Taking suggestions for av ideas

gonna miss turbo jackin harvey :sigh:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Rad Lieutenant posted:

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

umm yeah good movie makes me wanna go with mikey d

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
lol is that from Falling Down?

Maybe this is more appropriate

beanieson fucked around with this message at 05:29 on Feb 14, 2017

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

gonna miss turbo jackin harvey :sigh:

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Rad Lieutenant posted:

lol is that from Falling Down?

it's god drat shameful you have to even ask IMO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Or maybe a different rad LT

beanieson fucked around with this message at 05:36 on Feb 14, 2017

• Locked thread