Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

gently caress you tinsley

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Oh my god shut the gently caress up something so important is going on right now.

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

There is no Coordinator but Narduzzi, and Shilique is his Prophet.

Samurai Sanders posted:

Oh my god shut the gently caress up something so important is going on right now.

And he will get to it in two weeks.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Rugoberta Munchu
Jun 5, 2003

Do you want a hupyrolysege slcorpselong?
Dana Summers' stuff seems to be about 50/50 partisan/opposite of reality.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Eager for the "Actually, McCain Bad" cartoons :getin:

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Luxury Tent Carpet posted:

I'm guessing tomorrows is going to be "Vote Libertarian, You Know Why" flanked by Pelosi & Trumps faces

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

Rugoberta Munchu posted:

Dana Summers' stuff seems to be about 50/50 partisan/opposite of reality.

He has a daily gag strip that is insufferably lame so no surprise his foray into politics is terrible

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

Still more popular than The Emoji Movie.

I agree with the sentiment, but this is not how merit badges work. :argh:

(but points for the neckerchief being too long)

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

David Rowe:

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I'm glad you left the sound effects untranslated...actually are those from Swedish or Finnish?

edit: translating Swedish -> Finnish -> English is a hell of a rocky road, going from one language family to another and then back. It's like going from English to Icelandic but with Japanese in the middle, isn't it?

Samurai Sanders fucked around with this message at 08:42 on Jul 28, 2017

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Why would I bother with finnish?

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Alhazred posted:

Why would I bother with finnish?
Maybe I misunderstood but I thought someone else was translating it from Swedish to Finnish and uploading it and you were taking it from there.

Stefu
Feb 4, 2005

Samurai Sanders posted:

I'm glad you left the sound effects untranslated...actually are those from Swedish or Finnish?

edit: translating Swedish -> Finnish -> English is a hell of a rocky road, going from one language family to another and then back. It's like going from English to Icelandic but with Japanese in the middle, isn't it?

'Krafse' is not Finnish onomatopoeia by any standard. 'Klonk' definitely and 'Brak' I could kind of see but nah.

Luxury Tent Carpet
Feb 13, 2005

I hunted the Orphan of Kos and all I got was this stupid t-shirt

He actually wen't and made a lamer cartoon than my guess, the madman actually did it!

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Samurai Sanders posted:

Maybe I misunderstood but I thought someone else was translating it from Swedish to Finnish and uploading it and you were taking it from there.

Iirc it's actually swedish -> norwegian -> english, which is easier because Swedish Norwegian and Danish are actually the same language with a few letters switched around trust me on this one teach the controversy

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
:chaostrump:

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Angepain posted:

Iirc it's actually swedish -> norwegian -> english, which is easier because Swedish Norwegian and Danish are actually the same language with a few letters switched around trust me on this one teach the controversy
Oh yeah, those three are all the same branch of the same language family. Somehow I thought Finnish was in there. It and Hungarian are a whole other deal than all of their neighbors.

Samurai Sanders fucked around with this message at 09:42 on Jul 28, 2017

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

gently caress you Tinsley

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Too many :words:

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

With this whole pet diversion not bringing it up at all I'm suspecting :tinsley: has been doing this comic for so long he's forgotten his lead character is a duck.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
The magic beans were actually magic and led to Jack becoming a rich man and famous giant slayer. ABC.

e: also, how do you do, fellow Democrats, boy I sure do hate the Democrat leadership am I right fellow Democrats hahaha it's all just us Democrats here

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

I wonder what "completely unhinged" Trump is like. Just a string of n-words?

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Man, this comes right after one of the biggest democrat victories in a long rear end time too. Nice.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Pants Donkey posted:

Eager for the "Actually, McCain Bad" cartoons :getin:

Holy poo poo did he actually break rank?

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
Maybe that artist (McRnW? Mlarivw?) is a strong leftist cartoonist and just wanted a better set of leaders for the Democratic Party, no matter how good they currently are?

Like, if there's a set of better leader, the health care bill process would be...hmm, I can't think of what the Democratic politicians can do differently, the Republicans took full ownership of the entire process.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Angepain posted:

And yet no one understand danish: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-mOy8VUEBk&t=1s

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Internet Kraken posted:

So who convinced Trump that banning transgenders from the military would make him more popular?

I read a bit from a trump staffer that basically amounted to "Trump did this so that Democrats in Midterm elections in the Midwest now have to go in front of their constituents and campaign on this issue."

because the amount of people not on the coasts who actually care about LGBT is slim and already voting democratic.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Internet Kraken posted:

So who convinced Trump that banning transgenders from the military would make him more popular?

Harassing minorities is, sadly, a great way to win votes. Trump learned this during the election.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Classtoise posted:

Should go without saying but this is some garbage rear end "Oh we're SPARING them from the HORRIBLE FATE of serving!" that is essentially just transphobia from someone that knows drat well he shouldn't hate or distrust them, but does anyway. Trans people have literally every right to be in the military and insisting this is a "favor" to them is the absolute most garbage thing I have seen.
That and trans people shouldn't join the military because there are no good soldiers only war criminals and jack booted fascists.

Internet Kraken posted:

Pence and Bannon probably because they want their pure heretic state

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Ramos posted:

Man, this comes right after one of the biggest democrat victories in a long rear end time too. Nice.

He's gonna blow the whole deal!

Democrats didn't win anything here, they lucked out that McCain is a fickle old man that follows the winds of his own butthurt grievances within his party.

Egg Moron fucked around with this message at 13:04 on Jul 28, 2017

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Over Easy posted:

He's gonna blow the whole deal!

Democrats didn't win anything here, they lucked out that McCain is a fickle old man that follows the winds of his own butthurt grievances within his party.

You say that like there's a real difference.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Why is he so bad with speech bubbles after all these years? In the Farmer's Market strip a bowl of apples claimed to be a wizard and that lady is clearly talking out of her arse.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Lodin posted:

Why is he so bad with speech bubbles after all these years? In the Farmer's Market strip a bowl of apples claimed to be a wizard and that lady is clearly talking out of her arse.

You've never had wizard apples?

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

QUITE THE OPPOSITE ACTUALLY!

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Lodin posted:

a bowl of apples claimed to be a wizard and that lady is clearly talking out of her arse.

Careful or you'll make Drunky's comic sound interesting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

• Locked thread