Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

When did the Copy That guy become incel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Significant Ant posted:

It’s kind of sad that these guys obsess over nonsensical poo poo about their bodies when they a good deal of them could probably pass off as attractive if they worked on themselves a little or get into shape.

See "3. Argument of Contingency". Working on yourself still does not guarantee prime pussy with all certainty, but only increases the likelihood, since pussies are attached to persons with free will. 99.9999% likelihood is exactly the same as 0.0001%, in that neither is 100%. Therefore when faced with a choice between 99.9999% likely to gently caress prime pussy, and 0.0001% likely, you throw up your hands and say "What's the difference? Both are a matter of luck!". Thus you shouldn't improve yourself or get into shape. QED. #superiorincellogic

Edit: christ, just typing out their loving argument has given me a splitting headache.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

Meme Emulator posted:

When did the Copy That guy become incel

I only recognized Elliot but I assumed that to become an incel hero you had to go on a shooting spree. So has the Copy That guy killed anyone or perhaps made a public call for the rape and enslavement of women?

JOHNSON COCKSLAP
Apr 2, 2017

by Lowtax

:smith:

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

That picture is worth reading every page of this thread. So loving cute. Wanna pette that catte.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

An appropriate picture, because it's about to bite that hand off, just like a touched incel.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Universe Master posted:

An appropriate picture, because it's about to bite that hand off, just like a touched incel.

No, no, no. This is an animal. Not a monster.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

Shanghaied posted:

See "3. Argument of Contingency". Working on yourself still does not guarantee prime pussy with all certainty, but only increases the likelihood, since pussies are attached to persons with free will. 99.9999% likelihood is exactly the same as 0.0001%, in that neither is 100%. Therefore when faced with a choice between 99.9999% likely to gently caress prime pussy, and 0.0001% likely, you throw up your hands and say "What's the difference? Both are a matter of luck!". Thus you shouldn't improve yourself or get into shape. QED. #superiorincellogic

Edit: christ, just typing out their loving argument has given me a splitting headache.

here, let an UberChad explain the math behind all this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msDuNZyYAIQ

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

someone fill this out for fishmech

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

Universe Master posted:

Rico would be a good hispanic Chad name.

I'm partial to Jorge

But knowing incels, they'll probably choose something super basic like Enrique, or Julio, since all their imaginative resources are spent on toilet humiliation fantasies and tenderly picturing Chad's perfect jawline

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

tbqh this pretty much describes me to a T.

gently caress :smith:

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Two Beans posted:

here, let an UberChad explain the math behind all this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msDuNZyYAIQ

fuuuuuuuck. Steiner is like...3 Chads in 1. With 141 2/3 chance of loving Stacy...what hope does even regular Chad have :smith:

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Oh, those funny Incels and their wacky views XD

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

SciFiDownBeat posted:

tbqh this pretty much describes me to a T.

gently caress :smith:

I think that the prime demographic for SA is people who get a bingo on that

Barudak
May 7, 2007

There are parts of the US that operate under religious law, its called Utah and you can move there, incels.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Palpek posted:

Jesus gently caress...

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet

lazorexplosion posted:

White females that have a preference for black guys are inherently degenerate.

Few things disgust me more than seeing a white Stacy with a Tyrone. I just think she's a whore with a gaping hole as a pussy. They look like they smell like liters of semen.

The Something Awful Forums > Main > GBS: And with an inexplicable lack of hair, things start to fall apart > /r/Incels: They look like they smell like liters of semen

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

MarcusSA posted:

Jesus gently caress...

:allbuttons:

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Palpek posted:

These guys couldn't get laid in Jannah

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

If I had my way there would be an entire 24 hour news station devoted to just absolutely ripping on how utterly broken incels are.

"Tonight's top story, holy poo poo, look at this loving post. They are unironically advocating corporal punishment for women. Yikes. Never let these people have a moment's peace. Now we have Diane on the scene with a deliberately unshowered man using public transit; how's the situation there, Diane?"

"So far he has muttered something about 'the cock carousel' under his terrible breath; the rest was garbled and incoherent, but I think he called me 'Stacey' and inferred that I wanted to 'guzzle Chad's piss'. More on this one as it develops."

"Thank you Diane. And now part seven of our feature investigative report - 'Elliot Rodger: Hero or Villain? Of Course He's A Villain, You Complete Degenerate, What the Hell is Wrong With You'"

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

fruit on the bottom posted:

If we follow normie logic then:

A. Women can sense our mysogynistic personalities therefore they won't date us and B. Women choose to start relationships with abusive men

:thunk:

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

dog food stalls
Grimey Drawer

Universe Master posted:

Rico would be a good hispanic Chad name.

Rico is a fantastic Chad name. Sure as hell beats "Chad".

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

dog food stalls
Grimey Drawer

I usually do poorly at Bingo, but this time I'm winning! Yay?

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I don't think Tesla counts as an incel because as far as I know he was just asexual as gently caress.

Hobologist
May 4, 2007

We'll have one entire section labelled "for degenerates"

Improbable Lobster posted:

I think that the prime demographic for SA is people who get a bingo on that

Just one? I got four.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
I did not win at bingo :unsmith:

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

COMRADES posted:

I don't think Tesla counts as an incel because as far as I know he was just asexual as gently caress.

He was colubinesexual.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Barudak posted:

There are parts of the US that operate under religious law, its called Utah and you can move there, incels.

You'd think so, but even fundamentalist LDS folks have that whole lost-boy-thing where they expel 20%-30% of the teenage boys for the most trivial offences, so that they can maintain the right male/female ratio so MormonChads (Josephs?) can practice polygamy.

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

quote:

Step 1) spread legs

Step 2) man comes along to solve all ur problems

That will constantly work

if your only problems are getting laid and not having a venereal disease

Hobologist
May 4, 2007

We'll have one entire section labelled "for degenerates"

Shanghaied posted:

You'd think so, but even fundamentalist LDS folks have that whole lost-boy-thing where they expel 20%-30% of the teenage boys for the most trivial offences, so that they can maintain the right male/female ratio so MormonChads (Josephs?) can practice polygamy.

You mean there's a cluster of nubile young ex-mormon sexhavers out there just waiting to be scooped up? To hell with incel-Nazi; I can assemble a whole soccer team of these guys.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Shanghaied posted:

LDS doesnt allow polygamy anymore, so there are a lot of unmarried women in the mormon church.As it was presented to me root causes are men leaving the church more easily and men marrying at older age to younger women.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I watched a documentary about some ultra fundamentalist Mormon town where they thought the LDS Church had gone soft or something and they all lived by the "original" dogmas.

Their leader was in prison for child molestation and he was still running the town from there which consisted of a bunch of elders marrying all the teen girls and banishing most of the boys because competition.

lol

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Barudak posted:

LDS doesnt allow polygamy anymore, so there are a lot of unmarried women in the mormon church.As it was presented to me root causes are men leaving the church more easily and men marrying at older age to younger women.

AFAIK mainstream LDS doesn't allow caning of women or treating them like chattel either. No way our incel friends will join that watered down bullshit. It's either directly from the mouth of Joseph Smith or nothing.

Hobologist posted:

You mean there's a cluster of nubile young ex-mormon sexhavers out there just waiting to be scooped up? To hell with incel-Nazi; I can assemble a whole soccer team of these guys.

Probably haven't had sex yet, but that's only a plus in your book, I gather. I'd say the bus stations in towns next to fundamentalist LDS communities would be a good place to start.

What's wrong with you dude?

Shanghaied fucked around with this message at 19:23 on Jul 25, 2017

Beowulfs_Ghost
Nov 6, 2009

COMRADES posted:

Their leader was in prison for child molestation and he was still running the town from there which consisted of a bunch of elders marrying all the teen girls and banishing most of the boys because competition.

lol

They say it is one of the reasons there is such a big push for young men to go be missionaries. Either they don't come back, or they bring a newly converted wife back with them.

Either way, it helps skew the men to women ratio.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

I match half of the squares on that card and still can't get bingo :saddowns:

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

dog food stalls
Grimey Drawer

Mak0rz posted:

I match half of the squares on that card and still can't get bingo :saddowns:

Take heart, because if you have ever wondered if you are special, you now know the truth. You are especially bad at Bingo. Time to focus on putting your "Bingo fail" power to work for the forces of good!

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

green chicken feet posted:

Take heart, because if you have ever wondered if you are special, you now know the truth. You are especially bad at Bingo. Time to focus on putting your "Bingo fail" power to work for the forces of good!

That's a cope and you know it. Mak0rz should take the black pill and realize that trying to accomplish anything ever is a fool's errand.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Pththya-lyi posted:

That's a cope and you know it. Mak0rz should take the black pill and realize that trying to accomplish anything ever is a fool's errand.

hmm yes this option seems appealing actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

lazorexplosion posted:

My jawline holds me back, short ramus hosed up my lower third.

I don't get surgery because I'm not rich and don't totally trust surgery. It's one of those things where you can pay a lot of money and somehow end up coming out worse.

What do you get out of mocking people like this who are clearly just BDD sufferers and cling to inceldom because their brains already tell them they're worthless? At my absolute worst I would go for weeks without being able to keep food in my stomach for more than an hour and I'd start having panic attacks whenever I felt full. Is this also funny to you? The weird mysogynists are fair game but leave these guys alone.

• Locked thread