Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

voodoo dog
Jun 6, 2001

Gun Saliva
This is pretty funny to me..

http://www.berlin.de/ba-friedrichshain-kreuzberg/politik-und-verwaltung/bezirksverordnetenversammlung/online/vo020.asp?VOLFDNR=8545

"Ein Musikclub hat durch Eintrittsgelder und dem sauberen und ordentlichen Verkauf von Getränken die Genehmigung, ein ansprechendes Programm zu finanzieren. Dies ist im Berghain durchaus möglich, wenn Zahlungswillige nicht durch unintelligente, unansehnliche Wichtigtuer selektiert würden."

:thunk:

" Es ist Aufgabe von Betreibern, sich beispielsweise in Manchester, London, Rio oder auf Sardinien in berühmten, funktionierenden Clubs Nachhilfe in Ablauforganisation und Musikprogramm zu holen."

"Sexuelle Handlungen sind durch entsprechende Beleuchtung und Personal zu unterbinden. "

(And yes, I first saw this on Bento.. Sue me)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

voodoo dog posted:

This is pretty funny to me..

http://www.berlin.de/ba-friedrichshain-kreuzberg/politik-und-verwaltung/bezirksverordnetenversammlung/online/vo020.asp?VOLFDNR=8545

"Ein Musikclub hat durch Eintrittsgelder und dem sauberen und ordentlichen Verkauf von Getränken die Genehmigung, ein ansprechendes Programm zu finanzieren. Dies ist im Berghain durchaus möglich, wenn Zahlungswillige nicht durch unintelligente, unansehnliche Wichtigtuer selektiert würden."

" Es ist Aufgabe von Betreibern, sich beispielsweise in Manchester, London, Rio oder auf Sardinien in berühmten, funktionierenden Clubs Nachhilfe in Ablauforganisation und Musikprogramm zu holen."

"Sexuelle Handlungen sind durch entsprechende Beleuchtung und Personal zu unterbinden. "

(And yes, I first saw this on Bento.. Sue me)

Being refused entry into a club and then bitch about it in city council to own the libs

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

AfD posted:

Durch ein vermeintliches Underdog Image

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
Clubokratie, die Herrschaft der Tür

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
What is even the appeal of the Barghain when you are some card-carrying AfD old? :confused:

Afriscipio
Jun 3, 2013

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

Only Lohnsteuer gets deducted monthly from your pay. All other incomes are more complicated and probably work the same way as in Switzerland tax wise. God have mercy on your soul if your are self-employed.

I'm going freelance in Bavaria. Tax becomes a game of "what the gently caress is that word and why is it 25 letters long?"

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Tell me more about your Einkünfteerzielungsabsicht as it relates to the Tatbestandsmässigkeit of your Einkunftsart's Steuerbarkeit. :v:

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

Randler posted:

Tell me more about your Einkünfteerzielungsabsicht as it relates to the Tatbestandsmässigkeit of your Einkunftsart's Steuerbarkeit. :v:

is... is this what PTSD feels like :gonk:

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

botany posted:

is... is this what PTSD feels like :gonk:

what no? it's pure bliss

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
https://twitter.com/Independent/status/986942543358242817

:cripes:

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Yeah, his wife is German and left him after Brexit. My headcanon is her being a deep cover agent enacting vengeance on der Inselaffen.

BabyFur Denny
Mar 18, 2003

Randler posted:

Yeah, his wife is German and left him after Brexit. My headcanon is her being a deep cover agent enacting vengeance on der Inselaffen.

Yean Germans are like that. You think it's coincidence they sent Fred Trump to the US hundred years ago?

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Randler posted:

oh didn't know that, retracting my :cripes:

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

BabyFur Denny posted:

Yean Germans are like that. You think it's coincidence they sent Fred Trump to the US hundred years ago?

I am not at liberty to discuss how an apparently poor peasant was able to afford a transatlantic sea voyage.

Peggotty
May 9, 2014

Let's not forget that Germany literally shipped Lenin to Russia in a sealed train to gently caress them up.

Dommolus Magnus
Feb 27, 2013

cebrail posted:

Let's not forget that Germany literally shipped Lenin to Russia in a sealed train to gently caress them up.

We've been doing it for much longer than that. Remember when we send the Habsburgs to Spain, or the Hannovers to England. In fact, there is hardly a country in Europe that didn't have some German on the throne at some point. Coincidence? I think not!

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Let's not forget the true masters at this game, our inbred southern brethren

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Dommolus Magnus posted:

We've been doing it for much longer than that. Remember when we send the Habsburgs to Spain, or the Hannovers to England. In fact, there is hardly a country in Europe that didn't have some German on the throne at some point. Coincidence? I think not!
Hell, we even put some Germans on the Greek throne. How did that work out? :v:

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

frankenfreak posted:

Hell, we even put some Germans on the Greek throne. How did that work out? :v:

They won the EM

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Dommolus Magnus posted:

Still can't believe how easy it was to con the English into believing a bunch of inbred Low Saxons were their divinely appointed masters.

Monarchists might quite possibly be the dumbest ideology this side of Protestants.

Dommolus Magnus
Feb 27, 2013

Randler posted:

Still can't believe how easy it was to con the English into believing a bunch of inbred Low Saxons were their divinely appointed masters.

Monarchists might quite possibly be the dumbest ideology this side of Protestants.

Why are you surprised? England has been the genetic dumping ground of Europe since forever.

pidan
Nov 6, 2012

I'm in a bookstore in my hometown, and next to me are two twelve-year olds discussing Slenderman with the bookseller.

What have these forums wrought D:

Decius
Oct 14, 2005

Ramrod XTreme

pidan posted:

I'm in a bookstore in my hometown, and next to me are two twelve-year olds discussing Slenderman with the bookseller.

What have these forums wrought D:

4chan, reddit and Memes/Image Macros. We made the hellhole we live in, with good intentions.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Decius posted:

4chan, reddit and Memes/Image Macros. We made the hellhole we live in, with good intentions.

Well something awful is still ok. We're merely extremely efficient exporters of garbage.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

suck my woke dick posted:

Well something awful is still ok. We're merely extremely efficient exporters of garbage.

There's a joke about shipping politicians off to the EU in there.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

I mean, I pretty much assume everyone here voted Die PARTEI in the EU election so that doesn't quite hold up.

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

My Lovely Horse posted:

I mean, I pretty much assume everyone here voted Die PARTEI in the EU election so that doesn't quite hold up.
Speak for yourself, I voted for Elon Musk, botany voted for some tanks to roll into Dresden, and Randlr didn't vote, he just yelled at a few people who looked like they might vote for some social democrats.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer
And I vote Green, so count this another vote lost to the almighty PARTEI.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
If April, why hot? *ächz*

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

frankenfreak posted:

If April, why hot? *ächz*

If Global Warming, why April hot?

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
ihr seid so doof, drei tage im jahr ist es mal heiß und ihr jammert

*schwitzes hamburgishly*

Bonfire Lit
Jul 9, 2008

If you're one of the sinners who caused this please unfriend me now.

Goa Tse-tung posted:

ihr seid so doof, drei tage im jahr ist es mal heiß und ihr jammert

*schwitzes hamburgishly*

My complaint about hot days is that I have to drive this road to and from work:

and as soon as it's warm outside, bikers from all over the country ride that road up and down, and they always overtake where they can't see oncoming traffic (in violation of Zeichen 276, which is posted there for exactly that reason), so you better be ready to emergency brake all the loving time

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Bonfire Lit posted:

and as soon as it's warm outside, bikers from all over the country ride that road up and down, and they always overtake where they can't see oncoming traffic (in violation of Zeichen 276, which is posted there for exactly that reason), so you better be ready to emergency brake all the loving time

:stonkhat:

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Motorradführerschein als Organspenderausweis anerkennen IMO.

Dommolus Magnus
Feb 27, 2013

Cingulate posted:

Speak for yourself, I voted for Elon Musk, botany voted for some tanks to roll into Dresden, and Randlr didn't vote, he just yelled at a few people who looked like they might vote for some social democrats.

Randler doesn't have to vote. He has meticulously mantained excel sheets on anyone who might reasonably get elected. :tinfoil:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
My mother always hates the first sunny weekends of the year because she has to x-ray all the careless bikers. Worse that everyone slipping and breaking bones when it first gets icy in winter.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Bonfire Lit posted:

nice foto of a spaghetti nudel on an old lady's bein

Afriscipio
Jun 3, 2013

Randler posted:

I'm having fun proving that I am freiberuflich, not selbständig and I need to prove that I qualify for Künstlersozialversicherung. Have I mentioned that my German is not very good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
For the record, my previous post and all the long words in it actually apply directly to your situation when it comes to taxes. :v:

Hope you are retaining a Rechtsanwalt or a Steuerberater.