Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

It's fun going through that lady's post history and seeing how much came true.

Is there a highlights? I'd like to read it but I'm not willing to go through years of someone's posts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Dog thread is killing my awful app.

Frank trying to be sneaky.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

gip.jpg

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

not caring here posted:

Is there a highlights? I'd like to read it but I'm not willing to go through years of someone's posts.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

i'm the complete lack of fucks given

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Anyone got that link to the tetrafluoride or trifluoride article from a while back? That was a fun read I can't recall the title of and have some sharing to do.

Jack Ketch
Jul 5, 2005

:getin:
Lipstick Apathy

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

Anyone got that link to the tetrafluoride or trifluoride article from a while back? That was a fun read I can't recall the title of and have some sharing to do.

Chlorine trifluoride?

http://blogs.sciencemag.org/pipeline/archives/2008/02/26/sand_wont_save_you_this_time

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

Have a read of the FOOF thread. It's worth reading in its entirety for the sheer amount of :stonklol:
Anytime the name Klapotke gets mentioned, you're in for a treat.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3602006

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Yes! Thank you. Saving that poo poo to my phone so I can stop asking about it occasionally.

I've been meaning to read the foof thread for a while. Gonna go dig in for a while.

CRUSTY MINGE fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Apr 17, 2017

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Hello new facebook banner pic.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Two Finger posted:

Have a read of the FOOF thread. It's worth reading in its entirety for the sheer amount of :stonklol:
Anytime the name Klapotke gets mentioned, you're in for a treat.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3602006

Nitrogen Triiodide is actually babby's first homemade *POOF* for me. The ingredients were super-easy to come by back home and "Sprengkristalle" (literally: detonation crystals) was all it took to get teenage-Duzzy interested. Took me a while to realize I hadn't purified my crystals enough after a single round of the process, but I eventually got the hang of it and was super happy the first time I could make my filtration paper explode by lightly tapping it.

Soon after, I realized there's literally nothing else for me to do with the drat things, because the more pure you made them, the less suited you were to process them for poo poo, and then I lost interest super loving fast.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Nitrogen Triiodide is actually babby's first homemade *POOF* for me. The ingredients were super-easy to come by back home and "Sprengkristalle" (literally: detonation crystals) was all it took to get teenage-Duzzy interested. Took me a while to realize I hadn't purified my crystals enough after a single round of the process, but I eventually got the hang of it and was super happy the first time I could make my filtration paper explode by lightly tapping it.

Soon after, I realized there's literally nothing else for me to do with the drat things, because the more pure you made them, the less suited you were to process them for poo poo, and then I lost interest super loving fast.

there are so many practical jokes that you can use NI3 for.
Well, the same joke but in a lot of different forms.

e: like, if you never smeared some wet NI3 on a toilet seat bumper I just don't know what to say.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

I put it on strips that I stuck into door frames, and all it did was startle my family.

I somehow had grander visions, but was probably never really a prankster-mind.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

how and why did reaction videos to trailers become so popular

who do i have to kill in the past to prevent this from happening

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Fister Roboto posted:

youtube culture

its been a thing for a while and i agree its fuckin weird

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Unboxing videos

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
im eating shredded mozarella out of the bag

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

thanks trader joes

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Finely shredded sharp cheddar is my slice of wisconsonian heaven.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Fister Roboto posted:

i feel like that story about rorschach or whatever, i can't remember what it's called

but where an alien race decides they have to wipe us out because our very means of communication is an attack on them and it has like vampires and poo poo

i reckon they may not be wrong

blindsight, that was it

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
even meemaw just wanna honk a titty sometimes

:nws:
http://i.imgur.com/Puzl2Xw.jpg

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Post-op showing off her new cans to meema.

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

Fister Roboto posted:

Same people you have to kill to prevent jump scare Let's Plays from becoming a thing. Thank you for doing this btw.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Slim Pickens posted:

even meemaw just wanna honk a titty sometimes

:nws:
http://i.imgur.com/Puzl2Xw.jpg

The dolphin belly tattoo really makes it

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Fister Roboto posted:

I'll one-up you. Yesterday Lady Gaga unveiled a new single at Coachella. There are dozens of reaction videos to a song.

So if you figure out who it is, I'll go with you to help.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I can beat that. Saw a reaction video to an IGN game review someone put up on their YouTube.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
its the nerd version of baby reveal parties

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
here is soemthing worse

my niece watches videos of other people playing with dolls

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

In conclusion, farts only exist because a few people secretly like the smell

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Third World Reggin posted:

here is soemthing worse

There is some weird rear end YouTube content for kids.
I hate to be that guy, but I don't loving understand it one bit.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
In the cold and deadened world of the Internet, I cannot even react and must watch others react in order to remind myself of what humanity looks like.

Reaction videos kind of make sense for little kids if you've ever watched live action Disney Channel shows. The whole point is the child/teen actors massively over-reacting and emoting like "gadzooks!" to everything all the time ad nauseum.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

mlmp08 posted:

In the cold and deadened world of the Internet, I cannot even react and must watch others react in order to remind myself of what humanity looks like.

Reaction videos kind of make sense for little kids if you've ever watched live action Disney Channel shows. The whole point is the child/teen actors massively over-reacting and emoting like "gadzooks!" to everything all the time ad nauseum.

I never realized I was.being programmed by morning cartoons (Disney channel sucks dick in a bad way)

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
real talk, you have bene programmed by every show you have watched or radio you have listened to

we humans just kinda rub off on each other and pick up things that way

you can meet the same people over and over again because they watched similar things and wear similar poo poo and speak similar ways

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
We don't play no games from the year two thousand and change.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

The real hosed up thing is one youtube channel tried to trademark reaction videos for a long time. If some other channel made a reaction video, they'd swoop in with a cease and desist. It's a big shitstorm of retardedness.

https://medium.com/@FineBrothersEnt/a-message-from-the-fine-brothers-a18ef9b31777#.o9rmeuj5r

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

mlmp08 posted:

well nerds are gigantic children so yeah this checks out

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Mad Dragon posted:

The real hosed up thing is one youtube channel tried to trademark reaction videos for a long time. If some other channel made a reaction video, they'd swoop in with a cease and desist. It's a big shitstorm of retardedness.

https://medium.com/@FineBrothersEnt/a-message-from-the-fine-brothers-a18ef9b31777#.o9rmeuj5r

The real hosed up thing is people watch youtube videos of a fetal alcohol syndrome adult broing down with the offspring of george costanza and kramer

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Third World Reggin posted:

here is soemthing worse

youtube delenda est

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Fister Roboto posted:

youtube delenda est

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Fister Roboto posted:

youtube delenda est

• Locked thread