Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Holy gently caress :shittypop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

GobiasIndustries posted:

Wait I think I heard something on the radio about this on my drive home, is this the import tax that is designed to gently caress over retail clothing basically?

It's to pay for the wall that we're never going to actually build but also never implement the tariff because of the extreme backlash from literally everybody

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

paranoid randroid posted:

buuuhhh the deep state, the deeeeep state

america runs on an electoral system set up by a bunch of syphilitic slave-rapers designed to keep the hoi-polloi from putting on airs and that handed the reigns of power to a savage orange man-ape against the will of the electorate, but lol its some NSA dinguses actually doing their job that shows we're a broken society. gently caress outta here you bitchmades

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

america runs on an electoral system set up by a bunch of syphilitic slave-rapers designed to keep the hoi-polloi from putting on airs and that handed the reigns of power to a savage orange man-ape against the will of the electorate, but lol its some NSA dinguses actually doing their job that shows we're a broken society. gently caress outta here you bitchmades

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

CANT HIDE FROM NITE CREW OBAMA

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
lol @ people pretending Trump getting impeached is the death of democracy

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

not in it voted 1

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
Empty quote

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

lol theres a nother easter egg i put in theis fucken thing

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

MEANWHILE

smh can't even confirm a dog show winner #FakeNews

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

Has somebody made a side scrolling arcade-style fighting game where you play as a super buff Alex Jones fighting his way through DC against the Deep State?

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i need an update on what matters

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

dwarf74 posted:

lol @ people pretending Trump getting impeached is the death of democracy

Are people saying that
Sounds like something a retarded person would say

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
lets start respecting the will of the people. oh the people picked hillary. i guess she's president now. cool

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Tonetta posted:

It's to pay for the wall that we're never going to actually build but also never implement the tariff because of the extreme backlash from literally everybody

Ah sounds about right, the topic came up on NPR and then my dad called so I answered and heard that it was on imports only so that's the story of my drive home thanks for listening

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog

Pomp posted:

nothing

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
*lil b voice* bitches suck my dick cause I look like deep state

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Ramadu posted:

Trump aides spoke to Russians during campaign

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/14/politics/donald-trump-aides-russians-campaign/index.html

Lmao it's gonna get bigger

lol for days

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/829836231802515457

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Pomp posted:

everything, friend

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/828574430800539648

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

MEANWHILE

WAIT

poo poo

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Venuz Patrol posted:

lets start respecting the will of the people. oh the people picked hillary. i guess she's president now. cool

No fuckI that put obama back in and hold another election for 2017

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/827885966509604865

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Rushi posted:

should i take up drinking

stay hydrated!!!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i like to tell ppl on the interent that i gotta hugeeeeee dong

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Consummate Professional posted:

*lil b voice* bitches suck my dick cause I look like deep state

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i gotta huge dong

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Chris James 2 posted:

MEANWHILE

Is it such a perfect match to the breed standrad that it can barely walk

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

buttgieg vs webb 2017

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Funny how easy it is for people terrified of foreigners to overlook their con man being bought and paid for by foreigners.

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Tonetta posted:

Oh we might build a wall, if trump stays in office. I wouldn't put it past Trump to go for it, GOP signs off on it because it's nothing more than a corporate giveaway, and it turns into a giant "bridge to nowhere" and make work project for Texas. We have a good track record when it comes to infrastructure programs.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
donald "j" trump is never going to be able to get an erection again

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Uncle Wemus posted:

Is it such a perfect match to the breed standrad that it can barely walk

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Eifert Posting posted:

Funny how easy it is for people terrified of foreigners to overlook their con man being bought and paid for by foreigners.

yea i laughed so hard i peed myself

• Locked thread