Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

wicka posted:

This is horseshit Varsha/Matchett/Hobbs erasure and I will not stand for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Inexcusable Hobbs/Shaw erasure.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

idk why your talking about but imagine a calvin hobbs sticker on the back of an f1 car next to a blue line flag and a trump pence sticker. i hope thats cadillacs ultimate goal

Personal Lucubrant
Oct 18, 2016

Just thinking about what to do with all the money I don't have.
My brain read this in Charles Leclerc's voice and it felt very natural.

Post-qualy interview:

ethanol posted:

i could only get my tires up to 29 psi this morning. so my cornering was extremally compromised. i put on tire blankets at work but i was stuck at 'traffic' (stoplight) for a few minutes and i lost all the heat. completely impossible to drive in this conditions

Angry mid-race radio:

ethanol posted:

seroisuly you guys expect me to pass the elderly when it feels like the car is on ice skates. i mean honestly i dont kno wwhat he gently caress you want me to do guys

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

wicka posted:

This is horseshit Varsha/Matchett/Hobbs erasure and I will not stand for it

Kings

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

ethanol posted:

idk why your talking about but imagine a calvin hobbs sticker on the back of an f1 car next to a blue line flag and a trump pence sticker. i hope thats cadillacs ultimate goal

What is Calvin pissing on, though?

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Calvin

acidx
Sep 24, 2019

right clicking is stealing

smackfu posted:

“Formula 1 only recently became very easy to watch in the United States, thanks to broadcast deals with ESPN and a dedicated F1 streaming service that shows all of the races, practices, and qualifying sessions.

Yeah dude you just pay for a streaming service and buy cable and then you can see everything. It's way more accessible than it was when you could pick up the race on NBC with your rabbit ear antenna. Nothing will stop F1 from dominating the American market now.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

acidx posted:

Yeah dude you just pay for a streaming service and buy cable and then you can see everything. It's way more accessible than it was when you could pick up the race on NBC with your rabbit ear antenna. Nothing will stop F1 from dominating the American market now.

yeah the 4 races a year they showed on NBC really drew em into the sport

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

Alaois posted:

yeah the 4 races a year they showed on NBC really drew em into the sport

beats having to watch 24 or w/e they're up to this year

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

im so loving tired of f1

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
no one's forcin u to watch bud

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
im a real sicko i like watching race cars vroom and zoom around :twisted:

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Sunk Dunk posted:

no one's forcin u to watch bud

Just shitpost about it and watch khablam get mad at all your wrong analysis of the sport you never watch. best bang for your buck

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

tony quidtana posted:

Just shitpost about it and watch khablam get mad at all your wrong analysis of the sport you never watch. best bang for your buck

https://x.com/F1LasVegas/status/1723961395434434677

there's this for theophany

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

What saddens me the most is I won't be able to watch this fiasco unfold live.

andyf
May 18, 2008

happy car is happy

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

ethanol posted:

I hope it is the calvin pissing one

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

is this literally air this weekend? against THE Macau Grand Prix? lmao @ actually wanting to watch this garbage instead of Macau.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

The GP is at 7 in the morning for me so gently caress that.

SocksAndSandals
Jun 6, 2011

Has F1 peaked?

Furious George
Oct 3, 2002
I'm watching F1 Vegas except now it's golf, and Squid Game is there for some reason

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

i think it's funny that with the fountains or whatever on the strip there's technically more actual water at this race track in the desert than at the miami gp

Toe Rag
Aug 29, 2005

tony quidtana posted:

is this literally air this weekend? against THE Macau Grand Prix? lmao @ actually wanting to watch this garbage instead of Macau.

F3 at Macau is gonna be so wild.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

hearing mike krack has spent the lead up to the race hitting the craps

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Grimson posted:

beats having to watch 24 or w/e they're up to this year

One of the 4 was always Monaco so are you sure about that

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

Spaced God posted:

i think it's funny that with the fountains or whatever on the strip there's technically more actual water at this race track in the desert than at the miami gp

Those are Bernie’s sprinklers

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

SocksAndSandals posted:

Has F1 peaked?

I see and raise you: https://www.tmz.com/2023/11/14/f1-drivers-offered-free-sex-nevada-brothel-las-vegas-grand-prix/

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

thats some hard hitting journalism

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Hell yeah I'm raised

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

spaceblancmange posted:

Zak went with roulette, got some good advice from a passenger on his flight

aluminumonkey
Jun 19, 2002

Reggie loves tacos

I see nothing wrong with this.

Just girl bosses trying to make it.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Mmmm, blanket warmers for my tires

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

https://www.motorsportmagazine.com/articles/single-seaters/f1/why-f1-cars-struggle-to-race-in-the-cold-las-vegas-grand-prix-challenge/

quote:

The night-time schedule may well show off the city’s neon lights and give Europeans a fighting chance of waking up in time to watch the race, but the temperature is forecast to plummet from its daytime high of around 23C to as low as 10C for Saturday’s night race at 10pm local time.

Teams that frequently struggle to keep their cars from overheating will find a cooling problem like few others, as they attempt to keep tyres and brakes warm enough to operate effectively.

And in even bigger news,

https://www.racefans.net/2023/11/14/cadillac-to-enter-formula-1-as-seventh-power-unit-manufacturer-in-2028/

quote:

General Motors will enter Formula 1 as a power unit manufacturer in 2028, the American car manufacturing giant announced today.

It will produce a unit built to the new power unit regulations Formula 1 is due be to introduced in 2026, branded as a Cadillac.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Bindretti-Badillac-Urinal Floaters F1 team

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Grimson posted:

im so loving tired of f1

I'll still keep watching that garbage.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

gasly would do it but the pr reps won't let him

rpop
Dec 17, 2003

noveo@ace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsDgI6Ec3fQ

F1 looks pretty good on a mountain, they should hold a race in honor of Schumacher

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

are they running this like a double stacked pit stop?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

spaceblancmange posted:

Are gambling winnings included in the cost cap?