Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

yea ok posted:

Even the mutant fed fans are pissed lmao

this glitch happens once in a while they just need like 12 hours to reprogram

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

1glitch0 posted:

lol did they give anything at all for a kayfabe reason of why Cody would do this?

he's a bitch and he's a loser and i dont want to spread rumors but the man is a coward

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

xbilkis posted:

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1753612634505584884

And then he introduced The Rock, did this

and left the ring for the real stars :)

holy gently caress what a dweeb :lmao:

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.

This but it's just the hahaha part over and over.

Oh Cody...

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

is pepsi ok posted:

it was a weird promo but basically cody said he sought some advice on who to face at mania, and ultimately decided that while he still wants to beat roman this isn't the right time for it (he didn't explain why this is). then he said one of the people he took advice from was someone that knew roman real well and that's when the rock's music hit.

Incredible.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Too bad Cody didn't stay around AEW long enough for RJ City's guidance
https://twitter.com/P__Wrestling/status/1655170996821794818

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom
Punk saw Cody rep the elite after he eliminated him from the Rumble and intentionally tore his tricep to get revenge.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Also Roman's not currently booked to show up at Elimination Chamber so LMAO CODY

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.
The Rock giving the same advice to Cody that Doc Rivers gave to Adrian Griffin.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
Cody's reason was "I got counsel from someone who knows you well....I want what you have but...not at mania"

I'm paraphrasing but it was basically that. It was basically "...The Rock is bigger than me and...bye :smith:"

:lol:

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

1glitch0 posted:

Incredible.

"I'm coming from you, but not at Wrestlemania." Which I guess means they're doing Reigns/Cody at EC?? Or not??????

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Professor Funk posted:

"I'm coming from you, but not at Wrestlemania." Which I guess means they're doing Reigns/Cody at EC?? Or not??????

Summerslam.

They're totally Luger-ing him

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

The funniest thing though is the rock whispering to Cody, you see Cody kinda chuckle then after that...you can pinpoint his soul dying.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Miching Mallecho posted:

Cody's reason was "I got counsel from someone who knows you well....I want what you have but...not at mania"

I'm paraphrasing but it was basically that. It was basically "...The Rock is bigger than me and...bye :smith:"

he's right

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?

yea ok posted:

The rapes and sex trafficking were fine for them tho?

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
The other great thing about that segment was Reigns just spent the first 5 minutes making GBS threads on Seth Rollins, so they just buried their two biggest (mens) babyfaces for no reason

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Goblin Queen posted:

yes

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Miching Mallecho posted:

The funniest thing though is the rock whispering to Cody, you see Cody kinda chuckle then after that...you can pinpoint his soul dying.

"sorry kid, i'll get you a cameo in fast 11"

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Video footage of the Cody promo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heuHkjRI2Eg

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Goblin Queen posted:

stop asking questions you know the answer too

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
dusty would have won

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

yea ok posted:

yeah they very much were not into the idea of seth vs cody on raw either. the company's biggest angle/top babyface storyline is getting derailed again. its incredibly lame and funny

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
they were in the third inning alright. it was a Mets game and Cody Rhodes is the Mets

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
just send brock lesnar in to beat everyon-- *remembers current events* oh...

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

xbilkis posted:

and left the ring for the real stars :)

lol it's George Sr whispering to Michael that it's not the right time to make him head of the company. Rock just needs the oversized cowboy hat.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

i owe you one brother, there's a bottle of teremana in your locker room.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Armitage posted:

they were in the third inning alright. it was a Mets game and Cody Rhodes is the Mets

They're now in a Reigns delay :dadjoke:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

edogawa rando posted:

Sure as poo poo doesn't sound like it

[templing fingers for full on 9 rear end minutes] you have posted your japan passport before

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

imagine what an afterthought the Cody title reign would be if it finally does happen at some point

ZHamburglar
Aug 24, 2006
I have a penis.
Just heard about Cody and laughed like a Hyena.

Dragonshirt
Oct 28, 2010

a sight for sore eyes
Wrong thread!

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

And honestly if people are going to start to blame Punk being injured for this happening

the Rock was always going to slot himself at mania

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Miching Mallecho posted:

I love that this makes Cody look so dumb. He wants Roman, but not at Mania, so instead he’ll let Rock fight Roman. Which means Rock could win the belt, leaving nothing for Cody to fight Roman for.

Just a total boob move.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

That DICK! posted:

[templing fingers for full on 9 rear end minutes] you have posted your japan passport before

bet your dumb rear end doesn't even have a passport!

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

DID THAT JUST HAPPEN!?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

That DICK! posted:

yea when they were rightfully upset about mjf's racist promo against takeshita and people jumped on them for saying it wasnt that bad

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Miching Mallecho posted:

And honestly if people are going to start to blame Punk being injured for this happening

the Rock was always going to slot himself at mania

Which reminds me, I'm going to laugh myself silly if all of Rock's parts try to go flying off of him again like the last he wrestled, at WM29.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Ganso Bomb posted:

I love that this makes Cody look so dumb. He wants Roman, but not at Mania, so instead he’ll let Rock fight Roman. Which means Rock could win the belt, leaving nothing for Cody to fight Roman for.

Just a total boob move.

the rock has a higher power level than roman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1753621861911384250