Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

froody guy
Jun 25, 2013

I'm no true conspiracionist, at least not beyond the "hey I'm not a loving moron that listen at what fox news says" level, but I feel this may land quite righteously on page 666 of the EVE justpoast thread...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXrKKjYVbsg

on the true meaning of 666, and a couple of other things. Happy xmas too, which after you've seen the video will translate into your brain as "heil satan". Proper.

edit: quite the perfect anti-snipe!
:eyepop:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

what the gently caress is that poo poo

Smiling Demon
Jun 16, 2013

EVERY TIME GOING posted:

A flock of jackdaws flew to the fountain to feast on some krabs.

https://br.evetools.org/br/5fb0dab50ece6d001a8782c0

I'm no fitting genius, but those are crimes against the noble Vexor. They all appear to be more or less identical so someone thought that was a good idea. Best guess, they were going for ESS theft?

froody guy
Jun 25, 2013

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

what the gently caress is that poo poo

Still better than a George Querious spin.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Smiling Demon posted:

I'm no fitting genius, but those are crimes against the noble Vexor. They all appear to be more or less identical so someone thought that was a good idea. Best guess, they were going for ESS theft?

Yup, they were doing ESS theft. They hit a few in Delve and we formed a jackdaw fleet and they ran into Fountain. They hit one more there before they realized there was a real fleet chasing them. I ghosted them the whole time while the fc snuck the fleet around them, and they warped right into us. Our dictor was great too, flew straight by their whole fleet at one point with a big middle finger dropping bubbles on them as they tried to run. It was a massacre.

Good Dumplings
Mar 30, 2011

Excuse my worthless shitposting because all I can ever hope to accomplish in life is to rot away the braincells of strangers on the internet with my irredeemable brainworms.

froody guy posted:

(video by "reptilian shapeshifters totally not a dogwhistle" guy)

the gently caress does David Icke's antisemitic rear end have to do with this thread

goddamn this is a game where you toss a mile-long spacedick at mach 5 shooting lasers everywhere, how are the posters in this so bad

froody guy
Jun 25, 2013

Good Dumplings posted:

the gently caress does David Icke's antisemitic rear end have to do with this thread

goddamn this is a game where you toss a mile-long spacedick at mach 5 shooting lasers everywhere, how are the posters in this so bad

...posted in a thread named after a (probably prehistoric) norwegian way to rot shark meat where everyone is totally focused on not letting the spin take dear readers off the tangent :hmmwrong:

Ikonoklast
Nov 16, 2007

A beacon for the liars and blind.

froody guy posted:

...posted in a thread named after a (probably prehistoric) norwegian way to rot shark meat where everyone is totally focused on not letting the spin take dear readers off the tangent :hmmwrong:

Lutefisk is lyed cod or pollock (lut=lye). You are thinking off the icelandic Hakkar which are fermented shark. :eng101:

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

AlphariusOmegon posted:

We should all just move to Amarr and become AFK highsec miners.

I'm way ahead of you, Phlegma is a respected elder within KFU by now

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Good Dumplings posted:

You must be new here.

Anias
Jun 3, 2010

It really is a lovely hat

EVE 2020: a game where you toss a mile-long spacedick...how are the posts so bad

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
got to admit, PASSPI's new tactic of "hitting the jump bridge on the 1DQ keepstar grid, poo poo-talking in local about how hosed goons are and then running away when goons undock" is bold and new, let's see if it holds up

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
PH hates us, but they run from our fleets too :thunk:

Kerbtree
Sep 8, 2008

BAD FALCON!
LAZY!
Hey now, they also spend their time telling goons in fountain to die of COVID, which is nice 😊

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I get all my news from INN so I know we're doing just fine

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Kerbtree posted:

Hey now, they also spend their time telling goons in fountain to die of COVID, which is nice 😊

can you catch covid in EVE Online :ohdear:

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Rutibex posted:

can you catch covid in EVE Online :ohdear:

yes, that's the fluff behind project discovery this time around - space rona

good news though, capsuleers are the ultimate shut-ins so we should be ok

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

aw hell yeah i got access to my main account back

i still have barely any idea what i'm doing 'cause it's been so fuckin long and i don't think i'm gonna jump into an interdictor until i remember how to play this poo poo, but i'm eager to get back to delve

DGC773
Sep 10, 2010

beep-boop, I'm a Nummy Bacon Bot. I scrape your posts for bacon points!

To get your current bacon points message me with !bacon_points

To opt out of collecting nummy bacon points, just put me on ignore!
So there you have it. Test will be moving everything to Delve and will make it their permanent home.

I guess goons can move to Esoteria now and claim victory?

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
Imagine wanting to swap better space for objectively worse space

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Why would we want to move anywhere but NPC Delve to continue the hellwar indefinitely

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010

Aesculus posted:

Why would we want to move anywhere but NPC Delve to continue the hellwar indefinitely

Test ratters are even dumber than Goon ratters. Blops drops forever.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

DGC773 posted:

So there you have it. Test will be moving everything to Delve and will make it their permanent home.

Whatd I miss

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Whatd I miss

TEST leadership announced they would be moving to delve as an explanation as to why they stopped defending Esoteria

also that fort we stole that is basically impossible for us to defend? https://fleetcom.space/battlereport/g7AbY2LAyNePCrvv5

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Stereotype posted:

TEST leadership announced they would be moving to delve as an explanation as to why they stopped defending Esoteria

also that fort we stole that is basically impossible for us to defend? https://fleetcom.space/battlereport/g7AbY2LAyNePCrvv5

Lmaooooo

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Talk about counting chickens and carts before horses

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.
Test going all in on delve is loving dumb of them.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
it explains why i have had such an easy time exploring in esoteria. I do have to move about 600m in loot back to 1dq from bastion's capital now though which is annoying

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Stereotype posted:

lol

"Instead of defending our home, we're going to move to an active warzone."

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

So how long has PH agreed to babysit them for in their new hellhome?

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
TEST can live in Delve if they agree to reprocess their supers into rorquals and pay a reasonable renters fee.

TasogareNoKagi
Jul 11, 2013

Rutibex posted:

TEST can live in Delve if they agree to reprocess their supers into rorquals and pay a reasonable renters fee.

I would be more than happy to set up exchange contracts for them. Just gate them to my office in E3OI-U and we can discuss the details.

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
ISRAD has been living in NPC delve for like 2+ years

I will rent out my fwst room for a low low price of 2b a month. In return I will teach you the ways of yeeting bombers at afk carrier ratters and how not to get gate camp killed on your hunting alts.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

smertrioslol posted:

Test ratters are even dumber than Goon ratters. Blops drops forever.

He’s not wrong y’all.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

DGC773 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HVejEB5uVk

ZombieLenin
Sep 6, 2009

"Democracy for the insignificant minority, democracy for the rich--that is the democracy of capitalist society." VI Lenin

[/quote]

This is why the Imperium can never be evicted from Delve. Each one of us is a 7th level shapeshifter lizard, who is part of the Illuminati and who secretly runs CCP.

Just ask reddit.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Nearly all (GW) goons seem to be guys with 666 alts who've played the game for 30 years by now, so they're right to be afraid

I'm not but I hope to be able to reach that stage within a few decades at most

Xarn
Jun 26, 2015
The launcher says that the verification email was sent, but I've got nothing. Is :ccp: incapable of handling plusses in email address? :v:

Anias
Jun 3, 2010

It really is a lovely hat

Xxxxx+yyyyy@ggggg.ccc style addresses work. Check your junk folder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xarn
Jun 26, 2015
Nothing in spam, but I did get an email about email address change for the account (I tried using non-plussed address) :facepalm: