Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LegionAreI
Nov 14, 2006
Lurk

DGC773 posted:

After this war is over you bet we will all start shooting each other.

WHY WAIT

!bacon_points

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

Phlegmish posted:

A momentous milestone has been reached, I am no longer a parasite, as over 50% of my income is now from trade:

lmao

Dude has been playing for a whole month now and he already makes more money than me. Nice work, phlegmish

Embittered
Dec 8, 2009
Nothing amounts to the CO2 flip and getting to sit in my mach shooting idiots undocking. Glad the good guys taught another alliance about the glories of the goon empire

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Floppychop posted:

Did the profitability of abyssal dead space go down after they yanked some of the loot drops to put in the Trig lp store?

they reseeded skillbooks to the drop tables

The Claptain
May 11, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Posting on page 666, hail satan.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Phlegmish posted:

A momentous milestone has been reached, I am no longer a parasite, as over 50% of my income is now from trade:

lmao

Teach me your ways, master :worship:

DGC773
Sep 10, 2010

beep-boop, I'm a Nummy Bacon Bot. I scrape your posts for bacon points!

To get your current bacon points message me with !bacon_points

To opt out of collecting nummy bacon points, just put me on ignore!

LegionAreI posted:

WHY WAIT

!bacon_points

When this war is over, Imperium can come to Geminate and be best friends with Panfam. After a few months we can go pay TEST a visit.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

DGC773 posted:

How many times do I have to tell you goons? PAPI isn't an alliance, it isn't even a real coalition. It is a collection of poo poo munchers who have decided to band together to kick the final boss in eve.

You are right. They do not care about each other.

PH is NEUTRAL to TEST and Legacy.

After this war is over you bet we will all start shooting each other.

I'm willing to bet you are gonna shoot at each other long before this war ends.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

historically, wars are fun and easy to win when all of the people on your side want to kill each other

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

DGC773 posted:

When this war is over, Imperium can come to Geminate and be best friends with Panfam. After a few months we can go pay TEST a visit.

Can we have Dek back instead

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.
The SRP changes are scary. Change bad.

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I DID A BIG CACA IN MY DRUG STORE DIAPER

L0cke17 posted:

These new ESS’s are hilarious. We took like 10ish people out last night and stole the better part of a billion isk in an hour just by filamenting a couple times and got a fun fight or two out of it as well. Gotta say the salt is amazing.

I went out solo in a loving OMEN with a 100mn AB strapped to the back, a prototype cloak and some some combat probes. Made 400m off PH, TEST, and some random rear end alliance in the north that isn't blue. Just spamming fillaments and jumping around pockets. Then dumped it all in asset safety in a TEST astrahaus.

This is the best gameplay they could ever have implemented and I'm loving here for it.

The salt is just added bonus.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Aesculus posted:

Teach me your ways, master :worship:

Buy low sell high 4head

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Sickening posted:

The SRP changes are scary. Change bad.

I mean getting a scimitar back for a dead scimitar is alright imo.

Anias
Jun 3, 2010

It really is a lovely hat

DGC773 posted:

I can't imagine anyone competent is going to be friends with any member of PAPI going forward. You lot have sowed an awful lot of ill-will and generally behaved in a fashion that makes it hard to take any of you seriously in negotiations. You neither seem to be consistently truthful or greedy, so you're essentially chaotic stupid, which is untenable for diplomatic relations beyond "shoot these dumb assholes until they fix their culture".

Say what you will about the Imperium, we honor our debts and we keep our end of agreements.

Watching you lot be blue in delve and shoot at home makes a strong impression on future offers of friendship.

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
Posting on page 666.

I mean they let me back in and I was pretty sure I was hellbanned for ever for being really memey.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYzovYKhlMo

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Hail fukken satan, righteously.

Edit: My SRP muninn contract charged me 50 millions of interstellar kredits. I will never forgive this act of fiscal responsibility!

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Rudeboy Detective posted:

Hail fukken satan, righteously.

Edit: My SRP muninn contract charged me 50 millions of interstellar kredits. I will never forgive this act of fiscal responsibility!

Yeah I started freaking out wondering why they docked my Scimitar 50mil in SRP before I logged in to find a contract waiting for me.

Zazz Razzamatazz
Apr 19, 2016

by sebmojo

The Claptain posted:

Posting on page 666, hail satan.

DGC773 posted:

So you think after the war we'll all be holding hands and singing by the fireside? What exactly are you fighting us for, anyway?

(also there's nothing stopping you guys from shooting TEST right now. hint hint )

DGC773
Sep 10, 2010

Aesculus posted:

Can we have Dek back instead

Imperium could probably be back there the second they lose delve. Its a ghost town now

DGC773
Sep 10, 2010

Anias posted:

I can't imagine anyone competent is going to be friends with any member of PAPI going forward. You lot have sowed an awful lot of ill-will and generally behaved in a fashion that makes it hard to take any of you seriously in negotiations. You neither seem to be consistently truthful or greedy, so you're essentially chaotic stupid, which is untenable for diplomatic relations beyond "shoot these dumb assholes until they fix their culture".

Say what you will about the Imperium, we honor our debts and we keep our end of agreements.

Watching you lot be blue in delve and shoot at home makes a strong impression on future offers of friendship.

Evidence to any of these claims?

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

DGC773 posted:

*gestures broadly at everything*

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Anias posted:

You neither seem to be consistently truthful or greedy, so you're essentially chaotic stupid,

True, the chaotic is attacking the biggest nullsec alliance on a grudge casus belli in an attempt take their throne. PH feeding their vassals to the swarm is the stupid.

Dethrone god, hail satan

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
hail satan

Tsed
Jan 30, 2008

aaaaag drugs

Anias posted:

I can't imagine anyone competent is going to be friends with any member of PAPI going forward.

tbh, I think on that side, it's got more to do with some terminal grr goon brain in the panfam (more specifically, PH) case.

PH internalized "Goons are our BoB" pretty early on.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
ph didnt internalize poo poo, they're not a monolith that built up its own culture, everything about them got foisted by pl who wanted random trash meatshields

Tsed
Jan 30, 2008

aaaaag drugs

"the pathway to dek's reconquista is through horde's skull" and all that seems to be their "There are no goons"

Whether that became part of their identity naturally or was hoisted on them doesn't really matter at this point for purposes of "are these people that can be worked with" vOv

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

If we’re talking about moving instead of camping in seranen in worst case discussions, let’s go to tribute instead

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

If we’re talking about moving instead of camping in seranen in worst case discussions, let’s go to tribute instead

No, Triangle Space :colbert:

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I heard good things about Oasa.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

DGC773 posted:

Because the last 10 loving years isn't enough- like holy poo poo man, I get shilling for your alliance, but goddamn.

DGC773 posted:

Imperium could probably be back there the second they lose delve. Its a ghost town now

I'm sure they'll be super concerned about it in 2046, 17 minutes before the servers get unplugged.

AlphariusOmegon
May 11, 2020

We should all just move to Amarr and become AFK highsec miners.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"

AlphariusOmegon posted:

Chribba knew, Veldnaught flew.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

AlphariusOmegon posted:

A return to my highsec days :sun:

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012

BIG HEADLINE posted:

Chribba knew, Veldnaught flew.

Has anyone gotten anywhere close to ganking the veldnaught?

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

A flock of jackdaws flew to the fountain to feast on some krabs.

https://br.evetools.org/br/5fb0dab50ece6d001a8782c0

Burt
Sep 23, 2007

Poke.

:black101: HAIL SANTA :devil:

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

EVERY TIME GOING posted:

that was a fun fleet lol. once we caught them it was a massacre

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

EVERY TIME GOING posted:

Are... are all of those ratting ships? What the gently caress?