Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

GirlBones posted:

wow, this owns x 10,000... brought tears to my eyes.

That's the tear gas :colbert:

I was in France for the weekend and went to have a look at one of the protests just for hell of it. They really like baiting the riot police.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

this is why they destroyed music education in the US

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://twitter.com/RudyGiuliani/status/1071795258177019905?s=19

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Test-Driven Development?

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

https://twitter.com/davidfutrelle/status/1071686692178935808?s=21

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

LifeSunDeath posted:

Lol the art of war is the most retardedly basic marriage of opposites motivational poster nonsense. It contains almost no insightful anything other than very obvious concepts of engagement and defense that have little to no meaning in politics. You can't just execute all your generals if they fail to get you a diet coke you moron.

Moridin920 posted:

Well they're not obvious to a new/fresh officer in training necessarily but yeah outside of specific war stuff it's pretty dumb and I hate that it is some motivational poster basically. It's also super short and non-specific.

Who gives a poo poo? Trump never read it.

Doom Sleigher
Dec 29, 2004

Gordon Gecko told Sheen to read the Art of War or something in Wall Street so Trump thinks he read it because that's what strong business man do.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Captain Splendid posted:

That's the tear gas :colbert:

I was in France for the weekend and went to have a look at one of the protests just for hell of it. They really like baiting the riot police.

I probably posted this already, but back around 2016 I was doing a lot of antifa demos in the UK around the height of the refugee crisis when the Jungle at Calais was at its worst. At that time a bunch of activist charities like Hope Not Hate were sending regular aid convoys across via the port at Dover. But the Fash would constantly make a big song and dance of sending their skinheads to try and stop the convoys leaving for some reason; so we would send groups to try and surround and protect the convoys until they got to the port. There were a lot of clashes (almost one every month as I recall) before the cops started sending hundreds of officers from all the neighbouring counties to keep everything locked down.
Anyway every now and then some French comrades would send over a delegation of their activists to show solidarity and help out. I remember one time a group came over and were lugging around gigantic rucksacks all day and we couldn't figure out why - until about half way through the day they opened them up, and started unpacking full sets of loving riot armour they'd looted off French cops after beating the poo poo out of them lmao. Sadly they didn't get to put it to good use because there were so many cops that day that nothing could really get done. They must have thought we were weak pussies.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/getongab/status/1071518401187602433?s=19

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Trump's Dong Disease?

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
i thought president deals didnt know anything about that $130,000 :thunk:

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer

Lpzie posted:

must suck giving up your aspirations of getting out from under your dads shadow cause you're a gotdamn failson braindead idiot and then seeing that same guy getting dunked on from every single possible direction. shows you love to watch, artists you listen to, movies you enjoy... all the people involved just keep dunking on your retarded dad and by extension you. and finally, to top it off, you're about to get indicted and disowned and probably forced to get a name change via executive powers. . . . . *low whistle of surprise* quite a life!

But enough about Jeb! lets talk about...

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

I'm LOLing that Trump supporters are out in force trying to downplay the one Trump crime that was revealed in the sentencing memos as if there's nothing at all damaging in the pages that were redacted.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Heh, Floor Shitter isn't on there. No one remembers Chuck C Johnson.

And I'm pretty sure Professor Daddy doesn't think that the women who told guys who threatened them with rape and murder to gently caress off that got banned from Twitter count. In his meat filled mind, telling someone to do that is post modernist cultural marxism. That's how you get Millhouses instead of Barts.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

lol imagine defending pharma bro

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

lowtax

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Add me to the list, you cowards. I was silenced for dunking on Elon Musk.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Egbert Souse posted:

lol imagine defending pharma bro

Also Baked Alaska. Dude straight up stole peoples intellectual property and made money of it. How can you be a defender of Capitalism and think that's okay?

And I miss the old regular D&D Trump thread, I tired US Pol but its mostly goons going "Yea Trump did all the crimes, but 30 years ago Hillary said Super Predators so therefor she's worse". Yes Dems are bad but the flu is bad, and Trump is rear end and dick cancer, and the same time eating through your pelvis to hi five at your taint.

twistedmentat fucked around with this message at 20:50 on Dec 9, 2018

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

https://twitter.com/krangtnelson/status/1071833984039116801?s=21

frh
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/ScottPresler/status/1071767475518357504?s=19

Wow such winning

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

This is what happens when you drive away all the gays, you have no eye for design anymore.

Also I cannot imagine being so brain rotted you think Donny Poo Pants is the Smartest President ever. Dubya and Regan both sounded like they were not too bright, but Trump makes them look like Rhodes Scholars.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

If Dems win in 2020, I hope he budd dweyers himself

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

President Period

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

twistedmentat posted:

This is what happens when you drive away all the gays, you have no eye for design anymore.

Also I cannot imagine being so brain rotted you think Donny Poo Pants is the Smartest President ever. Dubya and Regan both sounded like they were not too bright, but Trump makes them look like Rhodes Scholars.

Old people become very vulnerable to scams for some reason

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

twistedmentat posted:

They think he's smart because he

A) Has money.
B) Acts like a petulant bully to anyone he doesn't like. (AKA: "he's tough!")
C) Also hates the brown people like they do.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

"Do you have a comment, President Period?"

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

If Dems win in 2020, I hope he budd dweyers himself

Just imagine the world he lives in where anyone would excitedly report, on national news, several times a day so all viewers get to see it, that northern Louisiana elected... wait for it... a republican.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Holy poo poo lmao, Russia and China and Saudi Arabia and England, etc. are all represented by career politicians that are absolute sharks at playing the game and America's UN Ambassador is going to be a Fox News bimbo.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Holy poo poo lmao, Russia and China and Saudi Arabia and England, etc. are all represented by career politicians that are absolute sharks at playing the game and America's UN Ambassador is going to be a Fox News bimbo.

well the previous one just went around the room begging people to pleeease not vote a certain way

so it’s not like America will be represented any worse

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

remember when America was all World Cop and all “You commies and terrists best behave yourselves or Uncle Sam gonna turn his fist on ya” and the world was all dang these dudes serious business

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Johnny Walker posted:

"Do you have a comment, President Period?"

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Jel Shaker posted:

well the previous one just went around the room begging people to pleeease not vote a certain way

so it’s not like America will be represented any worse

Maybe the new chick will offer to blow them in exchange for their votes? Might actually work better...

Killer_B
May 23, 2005

Uh?

twistedmentat posted:

Only thing missing from sealing the deal is that they didn't use Comic Sans for the text.

:hmbol: at Donny's mug on the stock.

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

LifeSunDeath posted:

Lol the art of war is the most retardedly basic marriage of opposites motivational poster nonsense. It contains almost no insightful anything other than very obvious concepts of engagement and defense that have little to no meaning in politics. You can't just execute all your generals if they fail to get you a diet coke you moron.

Counerpoint: a poo poo ton of boomers and chuds have almost no common sense when it comes to abstract thought, and the writing is so basic that they can sometimes glean a hint of the concept of others from it, which--from a psychological perspective--can blow their loving minds :wth:

:lol:

Velvet Elvis
Jul 1, 2007

legendaryRev posted:

So I’m an old here, and haven’t posted in very long time. Not to make this too “life affirmation story” or anything like that, but this thread has probably saved me from some self- harm poo poo. I definitely keep up with politics, and it’s been a rough 2 years for me, because of reading blogs and turning to the basic reaction of gnashing teeth and wrending of cloths because of the shitshow that America has become. And then I found this thread, and my quality of life has increased significantly. My only regret is that I’ve hmboled so hard, that I miss my balls. But I have the solace of being able to view them from space from time to time, much like the ISS, and sometimes I can see Mercury and say to myself, “there’s Mercury and my balls, what a rich pageant we live.” So thank you, goons, for giving me some perspective. And also allowing my balls to be satellites, because life is so short. And also the acknowledgment that our president is indeed retarded. We

:hfive: from one fellow old to another

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

lol Rudy Giuliani even hosed up the insult. The acronym is TDS not TDD, which is supposed to mean "Trump Derangement Syndrome." Lol... a very HELLO FELLOW TEENS moment from grandpa Rudy.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

twistedmentat posted:

Also Baked Alaska. Dude straight up stole peoples intellectual property and made money of it. How can you be a defender of Capitalism and think that's okay?

Stealing from others for personal profit is capitalist as hell. Just don't get caught.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
https://twitter.com/nick_ayers/status/1071879332283453440

:shrug:

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Nick Ayers just peaced out of the Trump administration. He's been Pence's Chief of Staff, and the White House has been selling him hard as Trump's next CoS. There was some noise about Ayers only wanting to be an interim CoS until next spring, because he had young kids, but I assume White House ppl were talking him up as the next full-time CoS. He's now announced that he's resigning completely effective the end of the year.

This dude is like a blond Damien from The Omen. He's 35, has worked in GOP politics since at least 2006, total careerist. He knows the ship is sinking and doesn't want any of the stench on him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

New court filings show Donald Trump was “at the center of a massive fraud” against the American people

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/dec/09/donald-trump-michael-cohen-payments-impeachment-jerrold-nadler

In other words, it doesn't matter and nothing will happen due to it.