Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
i hope it just gets to be way background noise that doesnt emerge in daylight anymore for sure. but i aint exactly counting chickens just yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Zeroisanumber posted:

Is it just me or does it seem like we've seen a fall-off in Nazi bullshit over the last month or so?

They've definitely had set-backs, especially with most of their more prominent "leaders" getting thoroughly embarrassed on mulitple fronts. However, they're very far from being wiped out, so don't start getting complacent.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Yeah, I'm not counting chickens either, and maybe it's just a winter lull, but it kind of feels like we've crested the wave.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Zeroisanumber posted:

Yeah, I'm not counting chickens either, and maybe it's just a winter lull, but it kind of feels like we've crested the wave.

they’ve been getting mainsteam negative attention for the last few months. they’re lying low

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC4C_Gcp_dM

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

MizPiz posted:

It's absolutely an attempt to be intellectually elitist. They're all people who genuinely believed the "nerds run everything when they grow up" line and now need to think they're a part of some secret cabal that can manipulate society.

the fact that that guy who flung himself to the floor of a McDonalds and started shrieking like he was having a mental break thinks he was owning everyone will never stop being hilarious, to me

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
i thought that was the sauce dude.

goddamn this is the stupidest timeline

Neon Noodle
Nov 11, 2016

there's nothing wrong here in montana

Captain_Maclaine posted:

There's one scheduled, but they've half-assed the planning even worse than usual so even money says it'll self-destruct before getting off the ground.
The last one ended up being like 20 people standing in a circle next to the Ether Monument. And 40,000 counterprotestors. I wasn't there but the photos were nuts.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

sneakyfrog posted:

i thought that was the sauce dude.

goddamn this is the stupidest timeline

yeah the sauce guy is also a member of one of those terminally lame neo-confederate cosplay groups or something

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
as a former soldier there are so many solutions for some of this poo poo. i really have a hard time adapting to civilian life even 20 odd years later now..

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Captain_Maclaine posted:

There's one scheduled, but they've half-assed the planning even worse than usual so even money says it'll self-destruct before getting off the ground.

They have open white supremacists doing their “security.” I’m kind of concerned that specific group will try for violence. This time it’s ~5000 counterprotesters vs a max of 200 nazis without security preparations from the cops to keep the nazis separate.

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT

taking hints from the most recent curb your enthusiasm

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

business hammocks posted:

They have open white supremacists doing their “security.” I’m kind of concerned that specific group will try for violence. This time it’s ~5000 counterprotesters vs a max of 200 nazis without security preparations from the cops to keep the nazis separate.

That's not good. Hopefully the cops will show up anyway.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Zeroisanumber posted:

That's not good. Hopefully the cops will show up anyway.

hopefully, the 200 nazis get strung up by the mob and none of the counterprotesters get hurt. but a lesser hope is that nobody gets hurt

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Al! posted:

hopefully, the 200 nazis get strung up by the mob and none of the counterprotesters get hurt. but a lesser hope is that nobody gets hurt

Goes without saying, but if they show up with guns it would be a bloodbath.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Hasn't he been kind of loving the attention though?

I'd maybe accept his excuse if he was like "People didn't like that? I'll just go be quiet over here."

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Yes, you see things differently, and the details you're describing make you a piece of human junk.

Next.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Zeroisanumber posted:

Goes without saying, but if they show up with guns it would be a bloodbath.

i dunno, after the afraids brothers are facing attempted murder charges i'd imagine the nazis are a little bit shook about firing their guns off randomly.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

sneakyfrog posted:

i hope it just gets to be way background noise that doesnt emerge in daylight anymore for sure. but i aint exactly counting chickens just yet.

oh man the good ol days

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

Sir Tonk posted:

for me, youre not going to beat spencer. he tries so hard to look serious.

This can't be real. They can't actually be having some sort of presentation on how lusting after crossdressers isn't gay.

Can they? :psyduck:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Neurion posted:

This can't be real. They can't actually be having some sort of presentation on how lusting after crossdressers isn't gay.

what does your heart tell you

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Neurion posted:

we live in The Zone now

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Neurion posted:

:allears:

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Neurion posted:

picture is a photoshop

the question is a significant point of debate among the more anime poisoned members of the alt-right who for some reason are really really concerned with the sexuality of young boys disguised as girls

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

is it gay if you give a blowjob to a making GBS threads dicknipple?

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Be sure to take a 15-minute break every hour.
I mean, it makes you bisexual at the very least.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
would a bisexual incel go double-nazi from not getting laid by two genders? :thunk:

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Be sure to take a 15-minute break every hour.

paranoid randroid posted:

would a bisexual incel go double-nazi from not getting laid by two genders? :thunk:

Only if an omnisexual incel becomes the Infinity-Nazi from not getting laid by anything.

D1Sergo has issued a correction as of 00:24 on Nov 18, 2017

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

D1Sergo posted:

Only if an omnisexual incel becomes the Infinity-Nazi from not getting laid by anything.

the ascendance of a smoothbrain demiurge would deffo explain why 2017 has been so loving stupid

Martin Random
Jul 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Zeroisanumber posted:

Huh.

In one way I'm glad, in another that's creepy as heck.

Sharps are good dudes. But the rest you could've ground to hamburger and it would've been a net-gain for humanity.

Here's a vice article written by a Nazi vice correspondent about getting beat up by sharps. It's enjoyable so far, and a reminder of what vice is.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/4wnked/skinheads-v11n10

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Martin Random posted:

Here's a vice article written by a Nazi vice correspondent about getting beat up by sharps. It's enjoyable so far, and a reminder of what vice is.

I identified them as the Rose City Bomber Boys, a rootin', tootin', pathologically antiracist skinhead crew who boast one Vietnamese member to deflect attention from the fact that the rest of them are the color of Ivory soap.

lmao

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
congratulations naziboi you have successfully identified that Portland is white as hell

e. holy poo poo this guys a fuckin idiot

"Yeah, man—you can make a name for yourself. My name is Jim Goad, and if you hit me, it'll be in every paper in the city."

"I'd like to be the guy who beats Jim Goad up," he said a microsecond before smashing my nose with his right fist.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Martin Random posted:

ahaha what in the name of god

quote:

In 2004, you risk very little by saying you hate Nazis. It's such a popular stance, it borders on cowardly.

The bottom line is that SHARPs enjoy the homoerotic rush of boys bonding together through crisp uniforms and manly blood oaths, of sublimating their Rosicrucian cumlust through the orgiastic ritual of joining together and attacking another male's body.

Nothing wrong with that, really.

What's despicable is that they just can't come out and admit it. Instead, they hide behind the risk-free shield of anti-racism, the last refuge of scoundrels.

this straight up reads like satire written today

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
someone change the thread title to "anti-racism, last refuge of scoundrels"

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Martin Random posted:

this has got to be a parody right

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
"What are you gonna do, punch me?" - Extremely Punched Man

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

"In 2004, you risk very little by saying you hate Nazis. It's such a popular stance, it borders on cowardly."

"The bottom line is that SHARPs enjoy the homoerotic rush of boys bonding together through crisp uniforms and manly blood oaths, of sublimating their Rosicrucian cumlust through the orgiastic ritual of joining together and attacking another male's body."

:ironicat:

EDIT: it's this guy https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Goad

yikes, this guy needs to get beaten up some more apparently http://takimag.com/contributor/JimGoad/205#axzz1ZmXHuGzW

Bullfrog has issued a correction as of 00:37 on Nov 18, 2017

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

wizard on a water slide posted:

ahaha what in the name of god

this straight up reads like satire written today

I’d sure like to penetrate his body with a knife until red hot fluid splashed forth.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

paranoid randroid posted:

the fact that that guy who flung himself to the floor of a McDonalds and started shrieking like he was having a mental break thinks he was owning everyone will never stop being hilarious, to me

hes a kekistani so he thinks hes owning everybody by doing embarrassing poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

loving yikes lol