Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I'm Mississippi rich.

I made enough money to escape the south.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

"reality" tv, as far as i can tell, especially the tlc/discovery/history channel variety, is based on watching losers being total failures at poo poo so the viewing audience can laugh at them and be distracted from their own horrid inadequacies
At least one guy from that doomsday prepper show was a prohibited possessor and is now in prison. The main people from two other gun-related reality shows are also in prison, one for FFL violations and the other for raping his daughters.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

lately my drinking dreams have been replaced by dreams of cultivating and smoking weed

i have never smoked a weed before

christ man the dreams are the worst thing

vivid as hell dreams that i'm completely wasted which eventually i wake up in my bed, no memory of how i got there, just like many many times when i blacked out

gently caress the dreams

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

More weed dreams again last night. I'm not even smoking in the dreams, I'm planting and tending to a setup in my closet. It's weird.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
man if you want vivid dreams smoke pot consistently for awhile then quit

then you'll have some crazy dreams

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Ain't that the goddamn truth. Part of why I keep smoking.

It's kinda guessed/figured that weed shortens your dream cycle and lengthens your deep sleep cycle. And it makes it easier to wake from deep sleep.

I like not dreaming.

SwampDonkey
Oct 13, 2006

by Smythe

(and can't post for 4 years!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLZRYQMLDW4

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

Ain't that the goddamn truth. Part of why I keep smoking.

It's kinda guessed/figured that weed shortens your dream cycle and lengthens your deep sleep cycle. And it makes it easier to wake from deep sleep.

I like not dreaming.

I love my dreams, I'm usually lucid but I rarely remember them past the 5m I wake up. I'm also usually super stoned cause I'm really hyper after work until like 10-11 and I need to be asleep by 9 to get my 7-8 hours or I slowly start turning into an rear end in a top hat as I lose more and more sleep.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Eh, I get by on 4-6 hours. Which is interesting with mostly deep sleep. And I do wake up rather easily in it now.

I can still dream to a small extent. They tend to come with naps around two hours, but I almost never remember them and almost always wake up disoriented as gently caress.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

My musician cousin is coming to visit. He's on more psychiatric meds than anyone I know, including shim.I'm going to have to get someone to hold onto my revolver, cuz has had a few overdoses and I don't own a safe anymore.

I'm telling him at the door he's got a week if he's vacationing, a month if he's moving, and I already know places hiring. No booze, no drugs (besides weed and prescribed), no nailing skeezy bitches in my place, take it to hers.

I should call my aunt and have her put down a deposit.

:stare:

You'll have to tell me about this guy sometime.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Good album

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

:stare:

You'll have to tell me about this guy sometime.

He's the one that tried to OD on psychiatric meds a couple months ago. Bought himself a four-ish day stretch in the hospital for that.

His parents are both rear end deep in the medical field and both being divorced and remarried, have argued over putting him on more poo poo or that he's on the wrong poo poo and basically made him a mess from shoveling pills in his face instead of being interactive and encouraging parents. Before that, he was okay. They put him on the poo poo to try to get him to quit smoking pot. As with their parenting, getting him to quit weed never happened. And he's been on/off lithium more times than I care to know.

But he's a fun guy and drat solid musician, just suuuuuuuper excitable about politics and facebook bullshit. Gonna try to take him camping a night or two while he's here.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Fukken wrecked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKxXbD2Jbyg

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/hyped_resonance/status/855118882830520320

Its also page 69

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Celebrating 4/20 with one mouthful of beer and a glass of head?

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Digging that chick's rack

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

What the hell did I just watch?

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Pesticide20 posted:

What the hell did I just watch?

The carrot dude is an Auburn student that's making fun of both sides of idiots coming to town to cause trouble.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
watching this documentary biography thing on Freddie Mercury, the Great Pretender, seems ok so far.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

New stereo parts coming today. Which Queen song should I christen it with?

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Invisible man

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
yeah the miracle

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
or Hot Space :getin:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Miracle owns

Innuendo?

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Innuendo gently caress yeah

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Wait I have the correct answer

https://youtu.be/WxnN05vOuSM

Hail satan

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

I'm disappointed in you all

because there wasn't a single vote for....

FLASH

AA AAHHHHH

SAVIOR OF THE UNIVERSE

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

MA-Horus posted:

I'm disappointed in you all

because there wasn't a single vote for....

FLASH

AA AAHHHHH

SAVIOR OF THE UNIVERSE

i was coming here to post that

other than that put on some ELO

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
hell yeah some ELO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWteMqS2vOI

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I wish i could have jeff lynne hair :(

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
this kid owns

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
man when it gets to the AIDS part in these things :smith:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Ron weasley?

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Ok Great Pretender was pretty decent. Looking to cheer myself up now with a new to me Queen concert video, Hungarian Rhapsody: Queen live in Budapest

the miracle era, opens with One Vision.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
whoever ruins 4/20 drunk thread page 69 is getting a 24 hour probie

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
So post here if you think you're cool enough to handle it

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Zeris posted:

So post here if you think you're cool enough to handle it

HI THERE, WOULD YOU HAPPEN TO KNOW WHERE I COULD PURCHASE A MARIJUANA CIGARETTE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

My cousin had a jazz cigarette at the Cotton Club, now he's incurably insane.

• Locked thread