Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah! posted:

in it, goldmine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

*Spends 7 hours configuring PCSX2 ini files to get Shadow of the Colossus to run at 5fps* PC gaming ftw

That's 4fps higher than the PS2 version

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

In Training posted:

That's 4fps higher than the PS2 version

Also stretched like bobs picture

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

i love working on my build

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

i love working on my build

[To clueless P'Cucks on the PCPartPicker forums who have never seen a console game before] That's Kratos, the God of War

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Yolomancer posted:

Why are you proud of not reading something? Or perhaps you are just mindlessly repeating something you overheard at the family dinner table. Let me guess, your father was telling that classic Ritsu family tale about the time he got your mother all hopped up on goofballs, bent her over, did his best impression of throwing a hot dog down a wind tunnel, quickly rushed her down to the drug store for some Plan B, and then came that fateful line from your mother, one which will echo throughout eternity: "Not gonna read that, doo." Bet she didn't feel so smart 9 months later when she saw your mutant rear end protruding awkwardly from her money maker, the trademark vacant look in your eyes, with just the first hint of the poo poo-eating grin you would wear forever more on your ugly, clown-like face.

You are truly the matryoshka doll of posting. Every time you open up all we find is a smaller man inside, until eventually, nothing.

:catstare:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

One of the greatest things about PC gaming is the historical linearity, no new console generations segregating your old games library from your current games and forcing you to rebuy the same old games over and over, the pc gamer says after tweaking dosbox for 4 hours to get the right soundfont loaded, rebuying a game on gog, setting up a windows 95 VM, ignoring the early 00s period of games altogether, and buying dark souls (fixed for real this time) as i finish kirby super star on my analogue super nt

i'll always fondly remember early 00s pc classics like uh age of mythology i guess. age of empires 2? i think that was 2002ish. the fan patch for cave story that came out in 2004 and invented indie treasures. i think those are the only pc games that came out between like 1999 and 2008

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

mysterious loyall X posted:

i'll always fondly remember early 00s pc classics like uh age of mythology i guess. age of empires 2? i think that was 2002ish. the fan patch for cave story that came out in 2004 and invented indie treasures. i think those are the only pc games that came out between like 1999 and 2008

we'll never know of any others as they are unplayable forever

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

goferchan posted:

Also interesting that one could see this image as your tier list

its crazy hed put Plutonis over INRI imo

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

One of the greatest things about PC gaming is the historical linearity, no new console generations segregating your old games library from your current games and forcing you to rebuy the same old games over and over, the pc gamer says after tweaking dosbox for 4 hours to get the right soundfont loaded, rebuying a game on gog, setting up a windows 95 VM, ignoring the early 00s period of games altogether, and buying dark souls (fixed for real this time) as i finish kirby super star on my analogue super nt

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

https://i.imgur.com/Fja0K5v.mp4

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

extremebuff posted:

*everyone laughing jubilantly at pcucks*

BBG: hahaha, and the xbox isnt that big anyway *record scratch*

Chilled Milk