Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
Lmfao can you even imagine building a PC in 2018? Jesus Christ. Ooohhh and there’s so many good games on steam lol. Don’t forget about blizzard.net, and uh Origin, and GOG. Tons of good poo poo on those :D lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

idk if you're joking or w/e op, but i agree, and i've been watching joe rogan conspiracies all night

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

idk if you're joking or w/e op, but i agree, and i've been watching joe rogan conspiracies all night

I’m not joking

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Can one of the 100 mods of this forum fix the title to say “flamed”. Thanks

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

PC Exclusive

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Joe Rogan losing his mind at the idea of the largest singular living organism being a fungus: WHHAAAT. O_O Why would anyone buy a videocard in 2018?!

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Joe Rogan losing his mind at the idea of the largest singular living organism being a fungus: WHHAAAT. O_O Why would anyone buy a videocard in 2018?!

Lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Ween posted:

PC Exclusive

that was an epic new years eve, that's for sure

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Ween posted:

PC Exclusive

I dont want to know about this side of life .. i bet this is like the same feeling when people try to buy weed on dark web ebay and probably have to scroll past a bunch of listings for like authentic human skeletons and sarin gas canisters and stuff to find the weed they want to spend their doge coins on

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I disagree, since there's about the same kinds of poo poo you can play as a PC gamer as a any other kind of gamer, hell even more, and think it's more a matter of how you approach it. PC Master Race gamers are clownasses, but other then that... It's whatever man... I'm reminded of a classic meme.

I think we can learn something about life from the noble Panda.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Black (Xbox), White (PC,) Asian (Playstation/Nintendo (Young asian))

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Wormskull posted:

I disagree, since there's about the same kinds of poo poo you can play as a PC gamer as a any other kind of gamer, hell even more, and think it's more a matter of how you approach it. PC Master Race gamers are clownasses, but other then that... It's whatever man... I'm reminded of a classic meme.

I think we can learn something about life from the noble Panda.

Actually all pandas in captivity are owned by the Chinese government

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

For what it's worth, I run the Jack Party off of my PC..........................................................................................

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I think all gaming platforms have their pros and cons.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Wormskull posted:

Black (Xbox), White (PC,) Asian (Playstation/Nintendo (Young asian))

Lol

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

I sit at the computer 8 hours a day for work and then I come home and sit at the computer 8 more hours :hurr:

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

5 year old card...

Lmfao. Okay. So let me get this straight. To play a game in 4K on PC (Xbox one x does this for 500 bucks) I have to spend like 5 grand on parts? gently caress off

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Let me also say: Bitcoin LOL, pcfags mad yet? Sorry that miners are buying all your precious PC parts and making playing Kiss The Cuck impossible on steam

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Ween posted:

5 year old card...

Lmfao. Okay. So let me get this straight. To play a game in 4K on PC (Xbox one x does this for 500 bucks) I have to spend like 5 grand on parts? gently caress off

No... It costs just a mere $3.5-4.5k, depending on what monitor output setting you're going for. I assure you though, it's worth it just to get Planet Coaster running slightly better than it could on a Mac.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
my computer wont turn on so i think pc gaming is poo poo now

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

LMFAO I just realized that Apple computers are actually becoming the 'more affordable' option at this point. Jesus

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My computer is worth about 800 dollars and I can play Kiss the Cuck at 120 FPS, 4k, Easily. Do some research before you start blanket flaming people.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

No... It costs just a mere $3.5-4.5k, depending on what monitor output setting you're going for. I assure you though, it's worth it just to get Planet Coaster running slightly better than it could on a Mac.

Oh whew. Thanks. Wait a minut.. why are gsync monitors 800 dollars? (They aren’t even 4K and they are the only way to play terrible PC games like lawbreaks with horrible screen tearing lmfao]

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

LMFAO I just realized that Apple computers are actually becoming the 'more affordable' option at this point. Jesus

Timb Cuck LOL. The man was right though... my phone is less expensive than a PC and does everything a PC does and has better games lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The constant logical fallacies in this thread prove that you are trolling. gently caress off.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Wormskull posted:

My computer is worth about 800 dollars and I can play Kiss the Cuck at 120 FPS, 4k, Easily. Do some research before you start blanket flaming people.

Prove it

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

elf help book posted:

my computer wont turn on so i think pc gaming is poo poo now

Have you tried installing the lastest firmware, windows update, steam update, bios flash, f11 memflash, swapping out HDD, reseating memory or replacing bad power supply (500 bucks for a good one (gold)

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Ween posted:

Timb Cuck LOL. The man was right though... my phone is less expensive than a PC and does everything a PC does and has better games lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
Consoles suck.