Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

ding dong the (fraudulent) witch is dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

go for a stroll
Sep 10, 2003

you'll never make it out alive

Pillbug
I hope he does play a year or two someplace like Vegas. The only upside to his reign of terror has been knowing it had to end, but there's no joy in it if the end is a wet fart wild card loss for my team.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

In case you've missed the upcoming masterpiece known as 80 For Brady

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UeGXB2NjR8

It was supposed to be a retirement film project for Brady, but...

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
Tom Brady is no longer in the NFL and had to get roasted to get people to pay attention to him.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Ol deflated balls Tom should just start his own YT and poo poo talk QB play each week for 20 minutes. He'd get about 10 million views a week and wouldn't have to put up with Corpo lameness and would make a shitload of easy advertising dollars shilling fan duel and dude wipes.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
Tom Brady should get more plastic surgery and get roided the gently caress out and become Carrot Top's on stage assistant

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Tom brady should launch a hair care line.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

He should be exiled.

He’s a fraud and cheater.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Ornery and Hornery posted:

He should be exiled.

Indeed

gently caress Tom Brady

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Tom Brady should be a science teacher

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Black Sunshine posted:

Indeed

gently caress Tom Brady

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Black Sunshine posted:

Indeed

gently caress Tom Brady

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
lol Tommy got for real angry with the mildest bob kraft joke

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Tom Brady rules.

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Tom Brady rules.

At being fraudulent, yes

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Imagine simping for Tom Brady

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?
No matter how much sports may make me sad, or I may feel like my team is fraudulent, I can rest easy knowing they're never as fraudulent as Tom Brady.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Black Sunshine posted:

Imagine not simping for Tom Brady

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

Tom Brady rules:

1. Kiss your son on the mouth
2. Deflate balls
3. Cheat

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Black Sunshine posted:

Imagine simping for Tom Brady

Imagine not rooting for the best to ever do it when you don’t have a rooting stake in either team involved when he’s playing.

Also, imagine not taking the chance to be a big stinky prick cheering for Tom Brady when surrounded by haters.

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

I think it's important to remember than Tom Brady is an anagram for 'Bom Trady' and he's never once been investigated for it

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
That’s hosed up.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Imagine not rooting for the best to ever do it when you don’t have a rooting stake in either team involved when he’s playing.

I'll have you know that I did, in fact, root for the best and it was a sad day when Dan Marino retired

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

:confused: But I did root for Joe Montana

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Also, imagine not taking the chance to be a big stinky prick cheering for Tom Brady when surrounded by haters.

Every win Tom Brady has is a personal affront to my team.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Brady isn’t even top 5 QB in the GOAT discussion.

And, importantly, the other potential GOAT qbs were not dirty cheaters.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Black Sunshine posted:

Imagine simping for any football player

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Ornery and Hornery posted:

He should be executed.

You had a typo, which I corrected.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

fartknocker posted:

You had a typo, which I corrected.

Co-signing this poo poo

Throw Jerry Jones in for good measure too

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Look I felt like you all once, and then I watched the Pats/Falcons Super Bowl. After that I couldn’t hate him any more, and then when he went to Tampa it was fun to root for him. That Super Bowl is still one of my favorite because I got to be the only person at a party of like thirty people rooting for Tampa and talking all my poo poo. All thanks to the goat (Tom Brady)

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Look, I felt like you all once

and I still do

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Look I felt like you all once, and then I watched the Pats/Falcons Super Bowl. After that I couldn’t hate him any more, and then when he went to Tampa it was fun to root for him. That Super Bowl is still one of my favorite because I got to be the only person at a party of like thirty people rooting for Tampa and talking all my poo poo. All thanks to the goat (Tom Brady)

Okay.

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever
I was a 12-year-old Rams fan at Super Bowl XXXVI. Tom Brady is the Great Satan to me.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Nahhhhh

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

That sort of post should get you on a watch list and banned from being within 100 yards of elementary schools

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Here’s the real GOAT

https://twitter.com/EliManning/status/1787478294754967819

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1754550492351402269?t=wcOaMtsYPz-QcWGkzCO2pw&s=19

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
As one of the great truth speakers of our age recently said,

A Wise Man posted:

gently caress you Tom

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

gently caress Tom Brady

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Quiet Feet posted:

gently caress Tom Brady

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
Just want to add to the conversation here by saying gently caress Tom Brady.