Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Tom Brady lost to Taysom Hill. When they didn't have Sean Payton.

Also he broke a tablet which - hey - at least he was able to score on something tonight!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Reasonably sure every time this thread is made Brady wins another Super Bowl.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Not this time. Old man ain't what he used to be.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Incredible what being without every offensive weapon on your team looks like. Maybe people can be nicer to tannehill now :)

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Incredible what being without every offensive weapon on your team looks like. Maybe people can be nicer to tannehill now :)

I am with him in spirit.

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib
it's finally time to count out touc-

crap the bucs have won the super bowl

Shats Basoon
Jun 13, 2013

He's career journeyman who got lucky all these years opie

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
He made a poo poo and didn't wipe

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

He’s a system qb and the system is doping

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Hey Tom Brady

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1472781027936505859?s=20

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

This season has proven that Tom Brady needed Bill Belichick way more than Bill needed Brady.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
https://twitter.com/NFLResearch/status/1472783352704864263

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

t a s t e posted:

He’s a system qb and the system is doping

That's right also cheating

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Where does deflating footballs factor into the TB system?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Kirios posted:

Where does deflating footballs factor into the TB system?

Less important than inappropriate mouth to mouth contact with his prepubescent male son, more important than maintaining his Surface tablet.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
how is this thread not two hundred pages by now

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
because this mistake has been made two hundred times by now

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Pontius Pilate posted:

because this mistake has been made two hundred times by now

Which mistake - attracting Patriot fanboys, or having the refs/defense bail out a fraudulent Brady once more?

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.

wyoak posted:

it's finally time to count out touc-

crap the bucs have won the super bowl

Counting out touchdown Tom is so cliche.

We should instead be counting Tom's touchdowns yesterday.

I'll start.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Tom Brady sent me a $3 bill for my birthday

Apples McGrind
Oct 13, 2013

Tom Brady kissed his son on the lips

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

I call him tomb Brady because he has one foot in the grave due to being old

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
I voted this thread a 4, because that's how many times the Saints have beaten Tom Brady as a Buccaneer.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Arrest Tom Brady

The crime?

FRAUD

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Hey look, so long as Brady has top-tier coaches, a top 3 receiving corps, a top 3 offensive line, a top 10 defense, and gets some help from officiating along the way, he's still a really good quarterback!

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Hes still gonna win the super bowl, but I'm going to enjoy yesterday as much as possible

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

really queer Christmas posted:

Hes still gonna win the super bowl, but I'm going to enjoy yesterday as much as possible

Your lips to gods ears Brady's lips

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

really queer Christmas posted:

If the Bays meet in the NFCCG, I’ll bet Green Bay isn’t kicking that field goal again.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Silly Burrito posted:

If the Bays meet in the NFCCG, I’ll bet Green Bay isn’t kicking that field goal again.

Also Kevin King won't be left one-on-one in an obvious hail mary situation because the defense this year has been much more competent under Joe Barry!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Silly Burrito posted:

I voted this thread a 4, because that's how many times the Saints have beaten Tom Brady as a Buccaneer.

:hmmyes:

OperaMouse
Oct 30, 2010

Hot Diggity! posted:

Also Kevin King won't be left one-on-one in an obvious hail mary situation because the defense this year has been much more competent under Joe Barry!

Tom Brady will do punt returns.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
This thread is really spitting in God's eye.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
https://twitter.com/DanLeach971/status/1472782149778612234

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Objectively Taysom Hill is a better quarterback than Tom Brady.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Kirios posted:

Objectively Taysom Hill is a better quarterback than Tom Brady.

Based on the eye test that seems off, but...

...the Advanced Statistics don't lie.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

Maybe we need more advanced statistics. Could look game by game, see which games he's a fraud in, and which ones he's not. Shouldn't take me much time to get through them...

Game 1, Week 2 of the 2001 season, Pats v. Jets. Bledsoe gets hurt, though the Pats lie about it (obviously), and send in Brady for a game-tying drive attempt with 2:30 left in the 4th quarter. Brady goes 5/10 for 46 yards against a prevent defense, and carries for what has to be a career high 9 yards on a scramble. His last pass with two seconds left is several yards short of the endzone, despite throwing from the 30 yard line. Pats fans bitch about a supposed Tuck Rule call for Vinny Testaverde with 1:10 left in the 2nd q which the commentators agree was an obvious forward pass, but like that's ever stopped them from making GBS threads up Wikipedia.

Judgment? --- Fraud.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

Week 3 of the 2001 season, Pats v. Colts. The defense carries Brady for the first but far from the last time, in a 44-13 romp featuring two Peyton Manning pick-6's and many Manningface opportunities. Brady manages 159 yards and no TDs.

Judgment? -- Fraud.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

Week 4 against the Dolphins, Brady manages to throw for 69 yards in a nice outing, bravely pushing downfield at 3.6 yards per pass attempt in a crushing loss.

Fraud.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

Week 5, for the first but not the last time, the Chargers repeatedly shoot themselves in the dicks against the Patriots. Two missed FGs for the Chargers, one from 36 yards, helped this game go into overtime, where an Adam Vinatieri FG wins it (a theme we may revisit in the future), the key play on the drive being a 37 yd pass interference penalty (a theme we may revisit in the future).

Judgment? This one was close, but the bailout from the kicking game and the refs keeps this securely in fraud territory.