Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Junk posted:

i thought this thread was just a joke, but sure enough:

Well can't argue with that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadeyez
Jan 31, 2015

Fun Shoe
I'm so confused

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

buglord posted:

The transfer of money has been completed.

:siren:I am the owner of Something Awful LLC:siren:

Im going to open the cowboy subforum now.

Thanks buglord, could you stickie this thread so we can keep up with all the changes?

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Thanks buglord, could you stickie this thread so we can keep up with all the changes?

This is something for the mods to handle. Can you please sticky this thread for me? I’m on mobile rn

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

deadeyez posted:

I'm so confused

What about? Unless I'm missing something it's all a very straight forward business transaction.

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK

Funky See Funky Do posted:

What about? Unless I'm missing something it's all a very straight forward business transaction.

deadeyez thought this was the Lost thread.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

buglord posted:

This is something for the mods to handle. Can you please sticky this thread for me? I’m on mobile rn

Very funny, you know I can’t do that, buglord. First day on the job and already being a joker.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

wesleywillis posted:

We need a Wesley Willis forum.

I mean it *could* be dedicated to me, but maybe it would be better for the forums f it was dedicated to the REAL Wesley Willis, who, shockingly enough is not actually me.

Everyone would have to post "Suck a make camel's dick" at the end of every post, regardless of the subject/thread/etc or they get permabanned. Or maybe just probed or something.

This, except it's actually "Suck a Bactrian camel's dick."

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Jeffrey won't return my calls anymore. Can I get your assurances that you will do the same?

Aware
Nov 18, 2003
Free nvj already

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

It seems some lazy staff haven't got round to stickying this thread, so let's all give it a :five: to help.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

BigBadSteve posted:

This, except it's actually "Suck a Bactrian camel's dick."

I see you've never heard the song suck a cheetah's dick.

quote:

suck a male camel's dick with hoisin sauce

I did mean to say "male" rather than "make" though.

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Hi OP I am an IRL cowboy because I live in the clown state of TX and I am looking forward to cowposting, ty.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Link to cowboy forum pls

dookieblunt
Jan 6, 2023

shoot the core!

Junk posted:

i thought this thread was just a joke, but sure enough:

On my end it still says Jeffery of YOSPOS. Weird.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

dlrry posted:

I don't believe this.

dookieblunt
Jan 6, 2023

shoot the core!

satanic splash-back posted:

I don't believe this.

If I had plat I would send a pic but I'm still a stupid newbie!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

dlrry posted:

??? did you try restarting your router?

astral?

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

buglord posted:

The transfer of money has been completed.

:siren:I am the owner of Something Awful LLC:siren:

Im going to open the cowboy subforum now.

We also need a reverse cowgirl forum.

dookieblunt
Jan 6, 2023

shoot the core!

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

??? did you try restarting your router?

astral?

Not sure what good that would do, but I'll give it a shot.

dookieblunt
Jan 6, 2023

shoot the core!

dlrry posted:

Not sure what good that would do, but I'll give it a shot.

Still says it. Wtf

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Where does one buy a quality posting lasso? Im getting the sense that's gonna be real necessary around here soon and all i can find are cheap knockoff brands on Amazon

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

dlrry posted:

Still says it. Wtf

huh yeah that;'s really strange. all good on my end. are your graphics drivers up to date?/

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

nothing valued is here

Im practicing my yehaws but its little more donkey than dudely atm

this might be a bigger adjustment than i thought...

dookieblunt
Jan 6, 2023

shoot the core!

huh yeah that;'s really strange. all good on my end. are your graphics drivers up to date?/

That's a good one

dookieblunt
Jan 6, 2023

shoot the core!
I may have joined only a few days ago but I wasn't born yesterday you know

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lol

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

We should have a stroke subforum where people who are having a stroke can post. There are very few forums on the internet that are stroke friendly

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

dlrry is the one really pulling the strings here

Dystopia Barbarian
Dec 25, 2022

by vyelkin

almost forgot about the random personal assistyant jefferey hired to remind him that he owns the forums. and fyi she is a girl, just for your information
:heysexy:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Hey fartlord make nom epique an admin

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i heard buglord claims the right of first post in any new thread

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

Can we have a “men of a certain age” forum when “men of a certain age” can discuss things on their bodies that don’t work properly any longer, and learn workarounds?

Example: If you have a problem with dribbling piss all over yourself after urinating, there’s a little “tube” back behind your nuts, kind of in your taint area which you can press up on with two fingers and clear the extra piss out while you’re shaking off.

Asking for a friend.

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Fuckstick posted:

Can we have a “men of a certain age” forum when “men of a certain age” can discuss things on their bodies that don’t work properly any longer, and learn workarounds?

Example: If you have a problem with dribbling piss all over yourself after urinating, there’s a little “tube” back behind your nuts, kind of in your taint area which you can press up on with two fingers and clear the extra piss out while you’re shaking off.

Asking for a friend.

Buglord should implement a new store option where you can buy the right to institute a sub forum for a set period of time.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
It’s been a whole day and yet no state of the forums report. This new guy SUCKS!!!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

same as it ever was

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

same as it ever was

nah he hasn't shadowbanned an entire thread yet

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
I have come to throw my virtual 10 gallon hat into the ring for the cowboy forum mod position.

Credentials - my dad is an actual, honest-to-God cowboy. Has a ranch, trains horses, does team roping because he is wayyyy too old to ride bulls. I have been to approximately a kerjillion rodeos and even participated in a few. I can both rope and ride, as they say.

I can provide other credentials, such as growing up in a farm house, various horse-related scars, pictures of horses, pictures of cowboy stuff, quoting Tombstone to death, and I'm p. much an expert on all country music pre-1997

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

nothing valued is here

Vampire Panties posted:

I have come to throw my virtual 10 gallon hat into the ring for the cowboy forum mod position.

Credentials - my dad is an actual, honest-to-God cowboy. Has a ranch, trains horses, does team roping because he is wayyyy too old to ride bulls. I have been to approximately a kerjillion rodeos and even participated in a few. I can both rope and ride, as they say.

I can provide other credentials, such as growing up in a farm house, various horse-related scars, pictures of horses, pictures of cowboy stuff, quoting Tombstone to death, and I'm p. much an expert on all country music pre-1997

How's good are you at hawkin chew soaked loogies into a spintoon from across the room? That's most of the job if we're bein honest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

RepeatingMeme posted:

How's good are you at hawkin chew soaked loogies into a spintoon from across the room? That's most of the job if we're bein honest

Depends on how drunk I am :clint: