Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

i forgot how badass Vill-V is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain France
Aug 3, 2013
Just got current.

I'm disappointed we didn't get more Thelema, but Lantern is very cool. A lot of the locations were very cool. I loving hate how you can't access the pause menu from anywhere but Oxia.

It is weird that Mars has an AI Art problem but fun to see them trashing it.

Having a full stigma set doesn't increase the odds of rolling the weapon, right? I have 2/3s of Thelema's stigma and haven't opened the one in the box yet, I need a better bottom piece for my ice supports so that might be up for consideration if I roll the third piece.

Zwiebel
Feb 19, 2011

Hi!
The only thing that exists for part 2 equipment is the 60 pity that will give you the weapon and the usual "at least one 4 star item every 10 rolls".
Unlike part 1 equipment gacha, the weapon guarantee carries over between banners at least.

In part 1 equipment banners, pity will force stuff you haven't gotten from that particular banner with as well. But you can't manipulate it with getting stuff from a stigma box or whatever and it won't stop giving you duplicates outside of pity either.

I'm 10 away from getting pity on Thelema and decided to just roll on her weapon in the meantime. Since I got 10 character supply cards and could just grab her.
No luck so far. If I can't get her weapon I'll just have to skip her.

Zebia
Oct 10, 2012

How's my volume?

So, why is Part 2 set before APHO anyway? Is there something specific story-wise that we should expect to be answered?

Selenephos
Jul 9, 2010

Zebia posted:

So, why is Part 2 set before APHO anyway? Is there something specific story-wise that we should expect to be answered?

I couldn't tell you how the current story of Part 2 relates to anything in Part 1 or APHO, no. I don't get why they did that either.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
The only reasoning I can think of is if they decide to bring Mars crew to Earth for a APHO 3. On the downside, this also means they can't bring anyone from APHO to Mars, though that seemed unlikely to happen anyways.

Allarion fucked around with this message at 06:33 on May 15, 2024

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I don't know if I should be amused or laugh out loud that the current mini event is once again Bejeweled but this time it's horizontal!

Zebia
Oct 10, 2012

How's my volume?

Songque as well as Senadina and her weapon are back in Supply.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

i have one chest left to find in false bay and i have nooooo loving idea where it is. i've scoured the map a bunch too

Zebia
Oct 10, 2012

How's my volume?

Meowywitch posted:

i have one chest left to find in false bay and i have nooooo loving idea where it is. i've scoured the map a bunch too

Would be great if they had an interactive map like they do for Genshin and Star Rail.

Zebia
Oct 10, 2012

How's my volume?

Finally watched a video on how to use Thelema as a leader. Did not know that switching to Senadina removes the buffs she provides to Thelema (or more importantly, the Astral Ring that Thelema has) permanently. Turns out that's missing from the skill description in English. Now I get why she wasn't doing as much damage after a while in a stage.

AParadox
Jan 7, 2012

Zebia posted:

Finally watched a video on how to use Thelema as a leader. Did not know that switching to Senadina removes the buffs she provides to Thelema (or more importantly, the Astral Ring that Thelema has) permanently. Turns out that's missing from the skill description in English. Now I get why she wasn't doing as much damage after a while in a stage.

Switching to sena does not remove all of her buffs, some still remain like the breach so its sill worth doing it in the fights requiring damage from multiple elements like abyss Kevin or MA elemental Benares. I'm not surprised they've missed something during localization, the size of the world salad characters astral ring description have is absurd, so many tiny +total damage% team buffs that could be placed in just one single skill description.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Lantern preview video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4ceB3NpH5s

Looks cool!