Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rap music
Mar 11, 2006

i havent read the thread or anyone's input but im extremely offended

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Wamdoodle posted:

Its true. I cut off my second dick. I mean, who actually needs two?

I cut off 4" of my dick because who needs a 13" dick?

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 38 hours!

scrubs season six posted:

I cut off 4" of my dick because who needs a 13" dick?

To use the gun ownership argument, "Better to have and not need than to need and not have."

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

My country was too busy being killed by the British so we didn't have slaves unfortunately

So in a way, we saved you from the whole slave trade thing. You're welcome.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Fog Tripper posted:

One is for better health, one is simply for mutilation.
:thunk:

female circumcision improves health by discouraging women from having pleasurable sex. there's a lot of AIDS in africa you know!

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

drilldo squirt posted:

"Black people are savages" *enslaves them*
"Black people are violent" *burns down a black town and then has a photo taken next to a dead guy they lynched*
- White people in the american south.

alright, drat i'll free my slaves from my cotton farm sheesh

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

alright, drat i'll free my slaves from my cotton farm sheesh

That had already happened by the second one, friend.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
Something about black people being successful drives some white people into a frothing rage.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
show me one person who doesnt like shaq

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
I guess I could just link stormfront, but I think this is a journey you need to take on your own if you want to learn something from it.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
deep down in their hearts they love shaq

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

deep down in their hearts they love shaq

I don't see why not.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

drilldo squirt posted:

I guess I could just link stormfront, but I think this is a journey you need to take on your own if you want to learn something from it.

Hitler waved in a friendly way at Jessie Owens during the Olympics, when his own president snubbed him

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Rutibex posted:

Hitler waved in a friendly way at Jessie Owens during the Olympics, when his own president snubbed him

Ok.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Wow, I bet he did nazi that coming

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Psycho Society posted:

Wow, I bet he did nazi that coming.

World Kraid Center
Oct 18, 2009
Better not tell the blacks that most Atlantic slave trade ships were Jewish owned and operated and that the man who laid down the oldest synagogue in the country in the slaving capital that was Newport had 30 boats alone. There's only so many extra bullets to spare on historical enemies when you already kill over two dozen whites for every one of yours killed in reverse.

It's okay, because stormfront. Why can't they just learn from the 36th president and want black communities to succeed without any hidden motives? drat you stormfront!

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

World Kraid Center posted:

Better not tell the blacks that most Atlantic slave trade ships were Jewish owned and operated and that the man who laid down the oldest synagogue in the country in the slaving capital that was Newport had 30 boats alone. There's only so many extra bullets to spare on historical enemies when you already kill over two dozen whites for every one of yours killed in reverse.

It's okay, because stormfront. Why can't they just learn from the 36th president and want black communities to succeed without any hidden motives? drat you stormfront!

This is impressively racist, kudos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

polio king
Jun 19, 2004

really makes you think

• Locked thread