Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

the bitcoin of weed posted:

ok but what does "refusing to tolerate" entail in the context of some subterfuge action that doesn't entirely qualify as an act of war? would russia arming and encouraging some local seperatists require an escalation to continental war or just more pointless sanctions? what if you couldn't prove they had anything to do with it?

It Depends.

But Russia inciting protests or violence among ethnic Russian separatists in the Baltics would be completely different from what we saw in Ukraine where regular Russian forces invaded Ukraine and Russian artillery very publicly fired against Ukrainian forces.

Ukrainians are more pro-NATO and pro-EU post-invasion rather than the other way around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
more nazi too

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

it needs to play the battle hymn when you hit the horn

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 21 days!)

Your Parents posted:

saying "polish holocaust" and acting as if the poles are uniquely complicit and responsible is holocaust denial.

Literally nobody said "polish holocaust" lmao. The law in Poland literally says it's slander to accuse any Poles of collaborating with the Holocaust. That's denial my dude.

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich
That's literally not what it does. It says it's illegal to publicly attribute responsibility or complicity for the crimes of the Nazi party during the holocaust to the Polish state or ethnicity. It's also still legal to do that if it's part of an artwork. The only circumstance in which it is illegal is being a public figure in Poland saying Poland is responsible for the Holocaust.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Your Parents posted:

That's literally not what it does. It says it's illegal to publicly attribute responsibility or complicity for the crimes of the Nazi party during the holocaust to the Polish state or ethnicity. It's also still legal to do that if it's part of an artwork. The only circumstance in which it is illegal is being a public figure in Poland saying Poland is responsible for the Holocaust.

This is a cool gimmick

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

pls gas this thread and ban all the lf and d&d bootlickers of both russia and nato respectively

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dope to hear that neo-nazi Poland took the brave step of banning holocaust denial

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

everyone shut up and post pics again. jesus

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

"No, there was no systemic way in which Poles took part in it," Duda said.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Yossarian-22 posted:

everyone shut up and post pics again. jesus

agreed, wtf is it about pics threads :gb2gbs: u nutty lil axe-grinders

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
I've got something you can grind pal

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Your Parents posted:

lol

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I want to frame this.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

from here

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

TPC was a wild ride.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Yossarian-22 posted:

pls gas this thread and ban all the lf and d&d bootlickers of both russia and nato respectively
"gas", you say... :thunk:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

spacetoaster posted:

Yeah, but we promised them some protection for giving up their nukes.

Has any nation ever denuclearized and not gotten immediately hosed?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Retromancer posted:

It too 30 years for Ukraine to be hosed

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello

isn't vlad like a 5'6" manlet irl?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Roosevelt posted:

isn't vlad like a 5'6" manlet irl?

yeah but he’s also a judo master, so a lot of people run with it.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Makes sense that Alex Jones has a neckbeard

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Retromancer posted:

Let's see....libya, hosed.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Retromancer posted:

south africa*

*which has always either been hosed by apartheid or neoliberal policies anyhow

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Yossarian-22 posted:

south africa*

*which has always either been hosed by apartheid or neoliberal policies anyhow

is kleptocracy an official part of neoliberalism? probs should be.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

holy poo poo it is him isn't it

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

wait is this not supposed to be a joke

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

It's a span of a few months between the last Redpanels comic and the first Bonetoss comic. I thought it's because that's how long it took for him to figure out how not to draw everyone like Bone, but maybe it really is Shmorky.

I mean, Shmorky's girlfriend was a Nazi.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

It's a span of a few months between the last Redpanels comic and the first Bonetoss comic. I thought it's because that's how long it took for him to figure out how not to draw everyone like Bone, but maybe it really is Shmorky.

I forgot Shmorky and Shnorkles were two separate people and was trying to combine the former's racism with the latter's shitposting

Sorry Shnorkles

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

he has been preparing to answer the jewish question for quite awhile yeah

i can easily believe it

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

If it is shmorky, it makes the predator disguised as progressive comic ironic

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
bizarre and unpleasant personality quirks aside, Shmorky is a way better artist than this dipshit.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

MizPiz posted:

Makes sense that Alex Jones has a neckbeard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Imagine how much longer it took to draw that comic than shave his face