Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist

turn off the TV posted:

Lol the NC state GOP cut school funding in democratic districts and funneled that into their own.

Countdown to this happening on a federal level

Lol @ kids in Nowhere, NC getting better educations and therefore voting for Democrats

Oh who am I kidding, that money's just going towards nicer football uniforms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Monday_ posted:

Oh who am I kidding, that money's just going towards nicer football uniforms cocaine and hookers for whoever disappears it into their personal account

more accurate

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

Monday_ posted:

Lol @ kids in Nowhere, NC getting better educations and therefore voting for Democrats

Oh who am I kidding, that money's just going towards nicer football uniforms

They actually stripped funding for the two early colleges in one of the poorest areas in the state. And specifically banned funding of summer STEM classes.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
There will be lols:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...m=.21553bba9e1a

quote:

President Trump on Thursday launched a long-promised commission on “election integrity,” rekindling a controversy over the prevalence of voter fraud at U.S. polls.

The commission, established by executive order, is the upshot of Trump’s unsubstantiated claim shortly after taking office that more than 3 million undocumented immigrants illegally voted in November’s election.

White House aides said the scope of the commission, chaired by Vice President Pence, will reach beyond allegations of voter fraud to include voter suppression and other suspect election practices, and would include members of both major political parties.

“The president’s committed to the thorough review of registration and voting issues in federal elections,” White House deputy press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders told reporters Thursday. “And that’s exactly what this commission is tasked with doing.”

But that did little to quell criticism from many of the same parties who lambasted Trump for his January claims. Voting rights groups and several prominent Democrats charged Thursday that Trump’s commission was both unnecessary — calling claims of voter fraud wildly overblown — and an attempt to divert attention from his firing of FBI Director James B. Comey.

etc.

This is the kind of thing that apparently will take a very long time, a ton of resources (which the cash- and staff-strapped agencies do not have; and the best part is it will probably show almost no voter fraud. The worse fraud discovered will be from... well, I think you can guess.

This is probably going to die on the vine but if it gets completed, there will be huge lols.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/863577970761453569

Uhh Rick don't play games with me please.

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

yeaaahhh I'l believe this when I fuckin see it

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

That's a lol

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Calm Waters
Aug 24, 2011

Todd the twink grips his beer nervously at the bar, peripherally aware he has caught the attention of the man sitting in the corner. The man's face is riddled with angry red pustules on a canvas of spotty yellow, blood oozing from his tearducts. Everyone in the bar winces as another strip of skin sloughs off the man's forearm and lands on the ground with a wet slap. Todd shifts uncomfortably when he hears the man's chair scrape back and his footsteps approach. "Uhhhh, are you ok man?" Todd says, attempting to head the situation off at the pass. "You need a ride to the hospital or something?"

As he leans over to whisper an answer into his ear, a cloud of spores fly out and settle on Todd's jacket.

"I'm in perfect health and ready to die bitch"

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

Calm Waters posted:

Todd the twink grips his beer nervously at the bar, peripherally aware he has caught the attention of the man sitting in the corner. The man's face is riddled with angry red pustules on a canvas of spotty yellow, blood oozing from his tearducts. Everyone in the bar winces as another strip of skin sloughs off the man's forearm and lands on the ground with a wet slap. Todd shifts uncomfortably when he hears the man's chair scrape back and his footsteps approach. "Uhhhh, are you ok man?" Todd says, attempting to head the situation off at the pass. "You need a ride to the hospital or something?"

As he leans over to whisper an answer into his ear, a cloud of spores fly out and settle on Todd's jacket.

:gary:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
lol the guy's doctor considered that he might have syphilis because he was trying to figure out what was wrong with his brain

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

lol the guy's doctor considered that he might have syphilis because he was trying to figure out what was wrong with his brain

Even more lol that syphilis is difficult to detect early on and a test coming back negative is in no way conclusive

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/samsteinhp/status/863586513048809472

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Dang, now that they displeased russia, NK has truly gone too far and our president will act swiftly

Edit: there was a secret lol hidden in this post. Were you able to find it?

our president is Donald Jemima Trump

Cursed Lumberjack fucked around with this message at 04:25 on May 14, 2017

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
NK released a missile and the first thing they mention is Russia.

What the hell dude lmao.

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.

Calm Waters posted:

Leave Todd Howard out of this

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

ask me about how voting Donald Trump was worth 400k and counting dead.

COMRADES posted:

NK released a missile and the first thing they mention is Russia.

What the hell dude lmao.

You know how global warming has wrecked Australia so bad they had to come up with new loving colors on their map for how loving hot it is?

If we even tried to come up with some sort of Sesame-Street-Color-Code-FUCKUP system for ranking the retardedness of the White House's fuckups, we would need to constantly invent new colors.

What in the gently caress indeed :laffo:

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

This has to be a troll, but you'd have to be a real Trump to troll people by drawing attention to your treason.

ozza
Oct 23, 2008

Lollin' on a Sunday morn. Wait till Prez Trump, PhD, finds out about the increased Russian support for North Korea over the last few years.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

I don't get why Trump won't just admit that he and his admin are Russian tools.

It's not like he has anything to lose with the GOP or his supporters since they'll be his cock holster no matter what he does.

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

Egbert Souse posted:

cock holster

*WOOOOOP WOOOOOOP* HOMOSEXUAL SLUR ALERT; YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE THAT AGAINST THEM SINCE YOU GET ALL PISSY WHEN YOU CALL THEM THAT NAME; UNFAIR ADVANTAGE U ARE THE HOMOPHONIC *WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOP*

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

Egbert Souse posted:

It's not like he has anything to lose with the GOP or his supporters since they'll be his cock holster no matter what he does.

I remembered that his lovely base blamed the democrats for his initial failure to repeal and replace Obamacare and helped myself to a lol.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

My source is also confirming the validity of this.

My source is Louise Mensch

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Wasn't Wilson the guy claiming for weeks there'd be big oppo drops on Trump right before the election? I don't count on him for lols.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
Because I am a serious journalist I have to respect my sources' desire for anonymity, but I am getting multiple confirmed reports that Donald Trump is the president of the United States of America

One individual very familiar with the situation has reportedly been quoted as saying, "lol"

PantsandCola
Aug 17, 2013

you did good... you did good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWDozBLKdJ4

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Egbert Souse posted:

I assumed his statments about "hey wouldn't a relationship with Russia be acutally good?" during the debates and into the presidency, as well as the "Russia is just as bad as us lmao" stuff were trial balloons for this admission and figured they just didn't poll well among his base, so they walked it back a little (but still let Russians hang out in the Oval Office and then acted surprised when they recorded stuff)

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
I'm not sure why people are skeptical that the Russian investigation Donald Trump just fired the Director of FBI to prevent (his words) might actually be leading to impeachment.

I mean we've got over 700 pages here documenting the fact that Trump is the closest one can get to being literally retarded without literally being diagnosed as retarded. Are people thinking that Trump has too much integrity to violate the law, or that he wouldn't be sloppy as gently caress about it?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Calm Waters posted:

What's this garbage in our lol thread?

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Burt Sexual posted:

What's this garbage in our lol thread?

It's art man.

I don't get it either.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

NotWearingPants posted:

I'm not sure why people are skeptical that the Russian investigation Donald Trump just fired the Director of FBI to prevent (his words) might actually be leading to impeachment.

I mean we've got over 700 pages here documenting the fact that Trump is the closest one can get to being literally retarded without literally being diagnosed as retarded. Are people thinking that Trump has too much integrity to violate the law, or that he wouldn't be sloppy as gently caress about it?

oh, trump is guilty as gently caress and has left evidence and witnesses all over the place. the question now is, does that mean anything? is the us so broken that even a retarded man can get away with anything he wants if he has a high enough position? i'm guessing he absolutely can, and that's a lol.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

oh, trump is guilty as gently caress and has left evidence and witnesses all over the place. the question now is, does that mean anything? is the us so broken that even a retarded man can get away with anything he wants if he has a high enough position? i'm guessing he absolutely can, and that's a lol.

You mean technically? Like I guess they can't just arrest him because he's the president. But they can arrest people around him and pretty much force him to resign or impeach him. There are numerous potential scenarios but this is the lol thread so have a throwback lol:

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

NotWearingPants posted:

It's real simple. In the great state of North Carolina, the GOP has just passed a law that defunds the school districts of Democrats, and moves that money to GOP school districts.

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/politics-government/state-politics/article150397682.html

Oh yes, the whole purpose of this sordid shitshow was to put the id of the GOP in the Executive Seat. His JOB is to gently caress up, in ever more ridiculous and indefensible ways. The actual test going on is this: How brazen and naked will the GOP's permissiveness be? As Trump continues to up the ante on being so cringe-inducingly bad, and retarded, and ILLEGAL, and LITERALLY TREASONOUS, how long will his party continue to protect him?

If I look at Mitch McConnell and North Carolina, I don't think the GOP has any limit to how evil they will be if it enriches their side. My only curiosity is how long this positive feedback loop of Trump fuckups and GOP silence and concealment can go on in this information-rich world of 2017.

Will a critical mass of the American people just grab the loving remote control out of the hands of those running this shitshow and say GOD DAMMIT STOP DOING THAT? Or will we just LOL the rest of our lives away? It's only a question of our character as a nation of people, and as a world that has to put up with it.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

NotWearingPants posted:

Two camps of people, one which doesn't want to believe their dear leader will be impeached because he should be exempt from all this politically correct nonsense, he speaks his mind and you can't persecute him for being honest so you liberals just shut up and let him get to work!

And the other camp doesn't want to believe the lol train will ever stop. We mainlined lols solid for over a hundred days, you can't blame us for not wanting our dealer to get cuffed

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.

Don't spoil the punchline yet dude. The whole joke is predicated on the fact that the absolute dumbest mouth breathers win everything to the point where they can't even imagine things going bad. Then they are suddenly revealed to be dumb and wrong in front of the world. Then they nuke us and we die laughing

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
For real though, there's a reason they say impeachment can only go 1 of 2 ways: too late to matter, or the president doesn't see it coming

Weird that with trump we might see the first instance of both being true, lol

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

For real though, there's a reason they say impeachment can only go 1 of 2 ways: too late to matter, or the president doesn't see it coming

Weird that with trump we might see the first instance of both being true, lol

now THAT's a fucken insightful LOL holy poo poo

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
Can you imagine being one of the senators on the oversight committee or in one of the investigation panels? You discuss possible actions with your colleagues regarding the potentially treasonous actions of your president and have to somehow respond to "well, yeah, okay. But my constituents are gonna slaughter me for it, so I'm gonna have to pass on this one. Good luck"

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

Quidam Viator posted:

Will a critical mass of the American people just grab the loving remote control out of the hands of those running this shitshow and say GOD DAMMIT STOP DOING THAT? Or will we just LOL the rest of our lives away? It's only a question of our character as a nation of people, and as a world that has to put up with it.

yeah sorry but until netflix and data plans become too expensive people are going to let poo poo like this slide

like literally nothing will happen until you actually take the internet itself away from these morons

they'll live with lovely food and lovely homes and lovely education as long as they get to stream the next episode of last man standing and can upload tired breaking bad memes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Quidam Viator posted:

now THAT's a fucken insightful LOL holy poo poo

Its important to have well thought out and meaningful lols, else we are no different from animals

Animals like that horse that hosed pence and then laughed about it, probably