Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Bunk
Sep 15, 2007

Oh, I just don't know
where to begin.
Fun Shoe

Pablo Gigante posted:

How's that Mastotron? I'm kind of obsessed with fuzz pedals :shobon:

A lot of people describe it as a Fuzz Factory that's easier to dial in (but without the weird noises). You can get some really cool gated sounds by playing with the pulse width knob, and the sub switch makes easy to dial in low end for use on bass - which is where I used it mostly. I already have a couple of other fuzzes that do what I need (especially since I don't have much need for bass fuzz anymore), but I won't be super-sad if this one doesn't sell. There are some (mostly guitar-focused) videos on Youtube that should give you a pretty good idea of what to expect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHgyS1h0oII

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.
I also have a mastotron. In addittion to Bunk's description, It works extremly well with analog synth/drum machines. I have a half a dozen other fuzz/distortions and it is by far the most useful for making a normal sounding drum machine sound enormous.

In the sprit of getting rid of gear I don't use/will probly never fix, I have 3 guitar pedals up for grabs. Read the descriptions because some of my pedals have issues.

Boss GE-7 equalizer Taiwan.
This one works fine and is in pretty good shape however the previous owner painted the slider knobs with some bad green nail polish. I think I can get most of it off. $40 shipped

Boss CH-1 Super Chorus Taiwan.
This is in good shape. Looks and works fine, however it doesn't turn off. I replaced the switch and it still won't turn off. It's beyond my skill level to fix and it's one of the older ones and has cool mods availible. Sold via snail mail

Vox Lil looper.
Like new comes with box and manual. Have to many other distractions and don't have time to learn to use a new looper but this is definetly one of the best options out there right now. Has 90 second loop time, a mic input and many other cool features. These go for 159 at guitarcenter when they have them. $120 shipped

I take paypal and would only want to ship in the USA. I may be interested in some trades for other guitar/bass pedals namely quality phasers or bass overdrives or sansamp but anything cool really. I also live in Austin TX and often Go to San Antonio if anyone local wants them.

Krustic fucked around with this message at 16:27 on Jan 19, 2013

Startyde
Apr 19, 2007

come post with us, forever and ever and ever
You mind a USPS MO on the CH1? (why would you ever WANT it off?) I can't into e-money.

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.
A money order? I can deposit that a bank correct? PM me with details and we can make it happen.

Startyde
Apr 19, 2007

come post with us, forever and ever and ever

Krustic posted:

A money order? I can deposit that a bank correct? PM me with details and we can make it happen.

Cheers, PM sent.

E: bucks sent out Tuesday morning, didn't even realize Monday was MLK day drove all the to the PO. Wasn't it just Thanksgiving?

Startyde fucked around with this message at 14:27 on Jan 23, 2013

Meow
Dec 31, 2004

I'm moving some pedals to make room. US ship. Paypal if you wanna do dollars. I'm in Louisville, if you're local.

Boss RC-2 Loop Station: $115
Danelectro Black Paisley: $45
Durham Mucho Boosto: $105
Fulltone Mini Deja Vibe: $165

I'm game for offers, but I think I'm most interested in reverb, treble boost, or tubescreamer-types with options. I'm specifically looking for an Aqua Puss, Hardwire Supernatural, Zen Drive, Green Rhino, or JHS's Banana Boost.

I need some solder-free RA lava plugs in gold too, if those help to sweeten a deal.

Whatcha got?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

fishstik
Jan 3, 2004
A Winner is You!
Anyone here in the DC area and interested in an Orange 4x12 cab?

Craigslist here: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/msg/3576243693.html

Basically I'm trying to downsize and get this beast out of my apartment. $700 would be great, but I'm open to trades + cash. There needs to be some cash aspect to the trade... or a smaller cabinet involved in the trade. Basically I'll consider any kind of trade so long as I end up with a smaller, nice cab (212 or 112) or like $300 - $400 so I can buy a new cab. I can help out with transport as well, if that's an issue for you.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
I have a Teese RMC-3 for sale or trade. One of the earliest versions that doesn't have the guts accessible from the outside. Looks like this:

The completely customizable parts are accessible by taking the bottom plate off, and looks like this (not my photo, some minor variations in mine but pretty similar):

MSRP on the new ones is $255usd. I'm interested in trading for something along the lines of an Analogman Comprossor, Seymour Duncan Antiquity pickup(s) for Jazz bridge or P-Bass neck, or perhaps some variety of old weird Boss pedal (parametric EQ?). I'd like to get around $200 or something like the previously mentioned items in trade, will consider any reasonable offers.

XYZAB fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Jan 30, 2013

dj bobby bieber
Oct 9, 2003

the fanciest whale
Just posted up a bunch of stuff:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3531530

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Anyone interested in a Rode NT-1? I'll have pics up tomorrow. It's in good shape no issues with the functionality, but I did drop the shock mount at some point and broke pop screen part off. I JB welded it back together. Works fine but looks a tad funky.

Uncleanly Cleric
Oct 17, 2005

So I made this post in the Seattle CL, but I'll put it here too.

I have a rack mount GCX Audio Switcher and Ground Control pedal from the mid 90s that I am not using. Pictures of the unit itself are available by request (it's currently in my studio space in SODO, and I'm in Cap Hill. I still need to drive down and unrack it.)

Basically, since I'm not using it, I'm totally willing to trade it. Hoping to get a decent 2x12 Cabinet, or like an EHX Micro Synth, or maybe a guitar or something, I don't know. Anyway, if anyone out there needs or wants it hit me up and let me know.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/msg/3604033745.html

$350 shipped to anywhere in the US. Or $300/or trade in Seattle.

Edit: Aaaaand gone.

Uncleanly Cleric fucked around with this message at 21:32 on Feb 11, 2013

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Letting go of some more stuff in order to fund some more studio upgrades.

First one:

Used Rode NT-1A. About 3 years old, I dropped the shock mount (mic was not inside it) and broke the pop filter bracket. I fixed it up with some JB weld, works fine, looks a bit funky. $75 +shipping.

Big One:
5 y/o Gold Tone LS-6

These go new for about $550, I'd like to get $325 +shipping. Comes with a hardshell case and I'll throw in a Shubb steel

Also I have an ART SLA 2
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/pro-audio/art-sla-2-studio-power-amplifier
I'll get pics up monday. Almost 0 use, I sold the monitors I was going to power with it, only really ever tested them with this. $370 new, I'd like to get $225 + shipping.

Prices are negotiable but I'm really only looking for cash.

Hollis Brownsound fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Feb 23, 2013

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
More Stuff.
Warmoth "B" shape strat neck: Really good neck, made for people with big hands, feels like a baseball bat in a good way. There is one nick on the fretboard where I hit it while polishing frets, and one tiny hole in the head stock where I went t too far through with a drill bit. This has the rough and fine truss rod adjustment with a 2 way truss rod and compound radius fretboard If I don't sell this byt the end of the month I'm going to slap this on my tele. I cost about $250 new but I'll let it go for $100 +shipping. Has really nice tuners on it which I'll throw in for an extra $25 if you want them. Also the stickers on tope of the finish and easily removed.

I also have a gold Warmoth bridge made by Gotoh. Really nice big block on it.

http://www.warmoth.com/Vintage-6-Hole-Tremolo-Gold-P592C696.aspx
$25 +shipping

Loaded pickguard:
I thought these were nicer pickups. But now I think they might just be standard strat pickups. $20 +shipping

Hollis Brownsound fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Feb 17, 2013

7.62WorldOrder
Apr 19, 2002
Selling a Behringer FCB1010 Midi controller foot pedal for $80 + shipping.

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/msg/3527683502.html

Also selling a powered pedal board with heavy duty soft case for $40 + shipping.

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/msg/3558091603.html

Dotcom Jillionaire
Jul 19, 2006

Social distortion
Anyone looking to snag a Korg Microkorg in great shape?

Also have some Roland SRX expansion cards (#5 - Supreme Dance and maybe #7 Ultimate Keys)

And I still have an MPC 2500 kicking around.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Is anyone interested in buying or trading for my Music Man Bongo 5 in stealth? It's in perfect condition. I got it around Christmas and it just doesn't work for me. Seriously a great instrument though. I'm mostly interested in fender basses or rickenbackers, but if you've got something else let me know. Ill send pictures of whatever you'd like to see.

Ireneo Funes
Feb 29, 2008

HollisBrown posted:

More Stuff.

I'm interested in the neck, possibly the trem. I don't have PMs, got an email?

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax

Ireneo Funes posted:

I'm interested in the neck, possibly the trem. I don't have PMs, got an email?

literally just got back from the selling the neck on CL. Sorry. But I have the trem still if you want it email me negativethree@gmail.com

FancyMike
May 7, 2007

Looking to get rid of an overdrive pedal. Danelectro Blue Paisley, it's one of the larger metal ones, not plastic.

The rubber backing has been removed and there's some velcro in its place.

WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007
e. Nevermind on the Virus, I think I'll sit on it as a lead machine since it works super well for that.

Does anyone happen to have a Boss SL-20 they're looking to get rid of?

WAFFLEHOUND fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Feb 28, 2013

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003
1984 Gibson Explorer modified to resemble the EET FUK ESP explorer used by Metallica's James Hetfield. The middle finger "inlays" are stickers which are removable. The electronics and knobs were redone to make it more in line with the ESP version. I'm looking to get $1750 + shipping. I'll listen to offers.
Specs:
EMG 81/60
Mahogany body and neck
Rosewood fingerboard
Tune-o-matic bridge and stop piece
Bone nut
Gotoh tuners
The fretboard has MOP dot inlays with the middle finger stickers covering them.
Gibson OHSC is included. The case is in okay condition. 2 of 3 latches are broken. The middle clasp is intact. It has general wear and tear for a nearly 30 year old case.

If you need a picture of the case please feel free to message me.

The exact manufacture date, based on the serial number, is as follows: Nashville Plant, TN, USA January 11st, 1984 Production Number: 9 This information was found at guitardaterproject.org

Has less than 10 hours of use. Frets have no wear. No dings, dents, or scratches.

Panterica fucked around with this message at 14:01 on Mar 5, 2013

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe
I'm trying to impulse buy a Danelectro '67 Hornet reissue and none of the regular online shops have them and eBay currently blows as well. Anyone here letting one collect dust??

Manky
Mar 20, 2007

Fun Shoe

FancyMike posted:

Looking to get rid of an overdrive pedal. Danelectro Blue Paisley, it's one of the larger metal ones, not plastic.

Are you still trying to sell this? If so, ballpark on what you'd like to get for it?

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Anyone have interest in an AKG P220 with a broken shock mount? The mic functions perfectly, again the mic was not in the shock mount when I dropped it. I have no idea how I am so hard on shockmounts but there you go. New Shockmounts are about $40 http://www.markertek.com/Audio-Equipment/Microphone-Accessories/Microphone-Holders-Mounts/AKG-Acoustics/SH-100.xhtml

I'd like to get about $60 +shipping for it. So you get pretty drat decent LDC for right around $100

plotskee
Mar 10, 2010

Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away. For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land.
I've got a Novation SL MKii ZeRO that I've had for 6 months. Basically brand new, I've only used a few times. Comes with box etc. I've got it up on the local classifieds but thought I'd check if any Canadian goons were interested - I suspect shipping to the states would be pretty exorbitant. Soon the sweet sweet Ableton Push will be mine! I was hoping to get around $280 shipped, can make a SA-Mart thread with pictures if there's actually any interest.

FancyMike
May 7, 2007

Manky posted:

Are you still trying to sell this? If so, ballpark on what you'd like to get for it?

$65 shipped in the US?

I see a couple that have sold for ~$100 on ebay that's too much imo and mine isn't mint or complete anyway. It does work just fine though. Sounds tubescreamery with some slightly odd controls and a mids switch.

Manky
Mar 20, 2007

Fun Shoe
I can paypal you $65 right now, but out of curiosity, are you interested in a good condition Boss OC-3 and/or a slightly messed up EHX Small Clone?

FancyMike
May 7, 2007

Manky posted:

I can paypal you $65 right now, but out of curiosity, are you interested in a good condition Boss OC-3 and/or a slightly messed up EHX Small Clone?

Yeah, I would actually be interested in the OC-3.

Loaf32
Feb 18, 2007

I'M NOT ABOUT TO START SPENDING MONEY ON THE FORUMS, THANKS.
Got a whole bunch of stuff going on for the next few days. Can't do any trades until next week.

Pedals. Who wants some pedals? I've got pedals, and need to finance some gear changes. Prices are plus shipping, but willing to negotiate. Take 'em all for $150+shipping.

First up, an Ibanez PM7: Pretty clever little pedal. The amount of different sounds this guy can make is kind of overwhelming. Run it through a digital delay or a feedback loop and make some crazy noises. I've really enjoyed this pedal, but it's not gelling with me as I'd hoped. Still in box. Here's some stranger in his pajamas using one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-siR1l9QpUM
[t%img]http://i.imgur.com/HSz5EOTh.jpg[/timg]
$40 PENDING

MXR Blue Box - Octave fuzz. Rock it with a Rat and a Sunn beta lead, and get your Melvins on. I looooooove this pedal, but can't really use it in the direction I'm headed.
[t%img]http://i.imgur.com/0N31ZwVh.jpg[/timg]
$60 PENDING

Little Big Muff - Great pedal, spankin' new. Still in box.
[t%img]http://i.imgur.com/idrT2fvh.jpg[/timg]
$45

<Edit>Epiphone Goth Les Paul Studio - Sold!!!

Loaf32 fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Mar 7, 2013

Manky
Mar 20, 2007

Fun Shoe

FancyMike posted:

Yeah, I would actually be interested in the OC-3.

Just PMed you!

Dishman
Jul 2, 2007
Slimy Bastard

Loaf32 posted:

Ibanez PM7

MXR Blue Box

I gotta raise the beef in my sound. Can you go 90 shipped on the MXR and PM7? HOLLA BACK

WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007
I've got an APC 20 and an Electribe ER Mk II I'm looking at selling, for 100 and 150 respectively. I can have pictures up this afternoon. The ER is a fun as hell drum machine and the APC is, well, an APC (everyone needs an APC).

Loaf32
Feb 18, 2007

I'M NOT ABOUT TO START SPENDING MONEY ON THE FORUMS, THANKS.

Dishman posted:

I gotta raise the beef in my sound. Can you go 90 shipped on the MXR and PM7? HOLLA BACK

Shoot me an email and I can get back to you this(rocksplodor) evening. Gmail

Dishman
Jul 2, 2007
Slimy Bastard

Loaf32 posted:

Shoot me an email and I can get back to you this(rocksplodor) evening. Gmail

email sent to rocksplodor, I assume that's the address.

e: sentfrom my username23 at gmails.

Dishman fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Mar 6, 2013

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

WAFFLEHOUND posted:

I've got an APC 20 and an Electribe ER Mk II I'm looking at selling, for 100 and 150 respectively. I can have pictures up this afternoon. The ER is a fun as hell drum machine and the APC is, well, an APC (everyone needs an APC).

If somebody doesn't hop on that electribe in the next few days I'll take it just for kicks.

WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007
Please do! It's a super fun machine but I don't need four drum machines :v:

twomoon42
Nov 12, 2012

Peavey Musician head $175 + shipping

It's got 210 watts at 2 ohms and 140 at 4
Everything on it works great, just some minor cosmetic stuff.

twomoon42 fucked around with this message at 16:19 on Mar 6, 2013

Dishman
Jul 2, 2007
Slimy Bastard

twomoon42 posted:

Peavey Musician head $175 + shipping

It's got 210 watts at 2 ohms and 140 at 4
Everything on it works great, just some minor cosmetic stuff.

How many pairs of kswiss does this come with?

twomoon42
Nov 12, 2012

Dishman posted:

How many pairs of kswiss does this come with?

LIMITED TIME ONLY
Buy now and I'll throw in 57 different pairs of Kswiss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007

Access Virus B, I'm open to reasonable offers and shipping would be from 78701 (or come pick it up if you're in Austin). Works great, wood side panels, etc.

One of the most legendary trance synths. I'm really looking for cash and not a trade on this one.