Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

KozmoNaut posted:

I don't know why this is apparently a thing, but I wish someone would do it in real life.

Rollin' on 5s, baby :whatup:

I can't stop laughing at this. The F40 looks like it should be Spiderman's car.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe
Terrible car stuff. Someone sideswiping your car in the parking lot.

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

Terribly executed, but at least it's a truck with a usable bed length.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

At least until some doofus loads a bunch of concrete behind the tires, lifting the front wheels off the ground.

Assuming whatever jackass weldjob they did to the frame doesn't just break in half.

um excuse me
Jan 1, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Why would you extend the exhaust like that?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

This is the automotive equivalent of those women who got back alley butt implants that were made of poo poo like tile grout and concrete.

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...

um excuse me posted:

Why would you extend the exhaust like that?

Gotta let everybody know you got duals. :cmon:

Alighieri
Dec 10, 2005

:dukedog:

xzzy posted:

At least until some doofus loads a bunch of concrete behind the tires, lifting the front wheels off the ground.

Assuming whatever jackass weldjob they did to the frame doesn't just break in half.

Or they take any turn next to another car and sideswipe it since the rear wheels are now so far forward of the back.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

Alighieri posted:

Or they take any turn next to another car and sideswipe it since the rear wheels are now so far forward of the back.

Replace the rear wheels with casters god do I have to think of everything for you.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

xzzy posted:

You're assuming they actually extended the frame and not just the bed.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

KozmoNaut posted:

I don't know why this is apparently a thing, but I wish someone would do it in real life.

:madmax:

These things are hilarious.

D C
Jun 20, 2004

1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING

KozmoNaut posted:

Thats my garage!

JorgeHWB
Jan 15, 2016

Aww, ugly duckling...
bawk-bawk

Function over form I guess?

HandlingByJebus
Jun 21, 2009

All of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world, so there was only one thing I could do:
was ding a ding dang, my dang a long racecar.

It's a love affair. Mainly jebus, and my racecar.

JorgeHWB posted:

Function over form I guess?

...it would need to be functional for that to be true.

:downsrim:

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice
This was in the PYF funny images thread

edit: also, I really don't want to bother walking outside for this, but right now outside my office is a Toyota Solara convertible with a hood scoop. Not one of those tape-on walmart fake hood scoops, like a whole replacement aftermarket hood with an air intake, which I assume is non-funtional. It also features aftermarket rims and a Mac sticker in the window.

davebo fucked around with this message at 16:28 on Apr 13, 2016

Jared592
Jan 23, 2003
JARED NUMBERS: BACK IN ACTION

They didn't even use a bed from the same truck for the extension; the back of that looks to be all GM.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

Jared592 posted:

They didn't even use a bed from the same truck for the extension; the back of that looks to be all GM.

You know, I think you're right. Wow.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe
I like the way it flares as it goes back.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
Yea, also I would bet that they didn't extend the frame anyways.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Jared592 posted:

I thought that too, but the lights look a little too big to be 90s GM. Pretty sure those are actually mid 00s Dodge lights.

The curve at the top is wrong, and the backup light lens is too tall for the late 80s-mid 90s GMC/Chevy I was thinking of.

D C
Jun 20, 2004

1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING

some texas redneck posted:

I thought that too, but the lights look a little too big to be 90s GM. Pretty sure those are actually mid 00s Dodge lights.

The curve at the top is wrong, and the backup light lens is too tall for the late 80s-mid 90s GMC/Chevy I was thinking of.

That cut line at the bottom is way too accurate to be anything but the same bed.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

I can't tell if this belongs here. From a funeral director chum, "Rosewood Classic Coach" custom hearses.

And trailers.

"Break away from the monotiny of traditional thinking & create the most powerful marketing tool your firm has ever seen!"

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Spend tens of thousands fabricating custom coaches.. get your brother billy to photograph it because "he has one of those good cameras with lenses you can swap."

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof
Shouldn't have skimped on the CPL filter

IPCRESS
May 27, 2012
It's a shame that the pillars in the glasshouse are so thick, because otherwise those would look unironically good.

As it stands, they look like they've been uparmoured.

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

But, then your body would be vulnerable to landmines and RPGs as it gets transported to a hole in the ground!

LloydDobler
Oct 15, 2005

You shared it with a dick.

Someone should report them to Rolls Royce, that grille shape is trademarked. Not sure of the exact details but I think it has to do with the angular top and vertical bars. Basically if it looks like a Rolls grille it's a violation.

drukqs
Oct 15, 2010

wank wank you're a pro vaper I'm not wooptiedoo...
Audi Palo Alto Service Tech's joyride and cocaine break

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzr4_I1A9Dg

MetaJew
Apr 14, 2006
Gather round, one and all, and thrill to my turgid tales of underwhelming misadventure!

LloydDobler posted:

Someone should report them to Rolls Royce, that grille shape is trademarked. Not sure of the exact details but I think it has to do with the angular top and vertical bars. Basically if it looks like a Rolls grille it's a violation.

Who gives a gently caress?

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

I don't really care what happens to a rich fuckoid middle-manager in Palo Alto who owns an Audi, but man, you gotta at least look for a dash camera, dude

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Santa Alpha, Fox One... Gifts Incoming ~~~>===|>

Soiled Meat

Checks out

buttcrackmenace
Nov 14, 2007

see its right there in the manual where it says
Grimey Drawer

Sagebrush posted:

I don't really care what happens to a rich fuckoid middle-manager in Palo Alto who owns an Audi, but man, you gotta at least look for a dash camera, dude

according to the comments the camera is a Blackvue 600-series. Pretty unobtrusive - especially when you just wanna go for a quick blast.
(Both meanings are applicable)

in the related videos, though... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrlaAD6_5Lc

there are SO many questions that need answering here.

Soarer
Jan 14, 2012

I JUST CAN'T STOP TALKING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE'S PONY AVATARS

~SMcD

buttcrackmenace posted:

His excuse at the end was "I didn't hear you, the music was playing"

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

My questions start with, "Why is British and European Repair of Sunnyvale bringing us this video?"

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Bumblebee?

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

buttcrackmenace posted:

according to the comments the camera is a Blackvue 600-series. Pretty unobtrusive - especially when you just wanna go for a quick blast.
(Both meanings are applicable)

in the related videos, though... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrlaAD6_5Lc

The most amazing thing about that to me is that even in loving Russia, a high-speed freeway chase doesn't end with any guns pulled. In the USA there'd be four cop cars, a helicopter, assault rifles everywhere, the driver handcuffed and beaten up with a boot on his face.

Soarer
Jan 14, 2012

I JUST CAN'T STOP TALKING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE'S PONY AVATARS

~SMcD

Sagebrush posted:

The most amazing thing about that to me is that even in loving Russia, a high-speed freeway chase doesn't end with any guns pulled. In the USA there'd be four cop cars, a helicopter, assault rifles everywhere, the driver handcuffed and beaten up with a boot on his face.

That is because that is not how you go about getting paid off to let the guy go.

Octopus Magic
Dec 19, 2003

I HATE EVERYTHING THAT YOU LIKE* AND I NEED TO BE SURE YOU ALL KNOW THAT EVERY TIME I POST

*unless it's a DSM in which case we cool ^_^

Soarer posted:

That is because that is not how you go about getting paid off to let the guy go.

Corrupt vs Power tripping is a tough decision.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

I can't tell if this belongs here. From a funeral director chum, "Rosewood Classic Coach" custom hearses.

And trailers.

"Break away from the monotiny of traditional thinking & create the most powerful marketing tool your firm has ever seen!"

These are all built on fieros, aren't they?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

drukqs posted:

Audi Palo Alto Service Tech's joyride and cocaine break

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzr4_I1A9Dg

He was just taking it out for a post-service test drive like how the actual owner would drive it, coke bumps included.