Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Yawgmoth posted:

My mistake, when you were talking about running the TV even though "there's nothing on" I stupidly assumed you were talking about running the TV even though "there's nothing on". How could I be so silly?

look, an autistic nerd is missing the point I made about how autistic nerds and people with functioning neurotypical brains see media differently by sperging out about media consumption

it's like poetry, it rhymes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014
From the "title way better than the content" collection:

[UPDATE] My [21 M] girlfriend [20 F] of 5 months is afraid that blowjobs will mess up her teeth

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
autistic nerds
autistic nerds
autistic nerds
autistic nerds

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Bubblyblubber posted:

[UPDATE] My [21 M] girlfriend [20 F] of 5 months is afraid that blowjobs will mess up her teeth

That's a great excuse she invented to never give head. I bet he still goes down on her.

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable

Lone Goat posted:

Just put on some music or a podcast or a sports game or literally anything other than a lovely sitcom.

lmao, chill

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Ouhei posted:

I must have misread parts then, because it felt more like she kept getting blown off and was starting to get annoyed by his lack of responsiveness.

To me she sounds like she was being respectful/reasonable here and he kept blowing her off. Said he needed 2 hours, 3 hours goes by so she's like "so what's up?" The whole part about texting him 7 hours later is lame because based on the story up till this point she should just be done with him.

Rereading the shapchat stuff and texting him a ton at work in the later part of the story though she does veer into crazy territory though. So I'll give you that.

Him being a cop little to do with his inability to keep any sort of plans with this girl though, if he's making plans then breaking them constantly that's on him (either don't make the plans or don't take the overtime because you have plans). I'd be annoyed to no end with that poo poo and just stop trying to arrange anything with someone after that happened so many times in the start of a relationship. His whole deal about not wanting hookups but also not being into monogamy and then constantly talking about sex with her despite her saying she wasn't comfortable with that yet is super creepy too.

Basically I'm changing my initial verdict of he sucks to they both suck.

quote:

Using my 'off' account to post this. Though I've posted many personal things on my main account, this one makes me feel cringey. I, right now, am THAT girl, to the guy I'm interested in. I feel I have to point out right now that I'm not going to have a meltdown if I can't fix this. It's not super important to me, however I think he is truly a nice guy and I'd like to try one more time before I run home with my tail between my legs.

However I know the lovely people of reddit have given me some excellent advice in the past so I figure I'd let you all take a crack at my situation and (hopefully) not be too judgemental on me. I'm aware I went a little too far

We met online 2 weeks ago, and we hit it off pretty fast. Talked a lot, he found me extremely attractive and while I'd admit he's not my usual type, I found him very attractive too through mental connections and appreciate the fact he keeps in good shape. He mentioned he wasnt looking for hookups and was super into monogamy and has really only had long relationships....

We met up and worked out together a week ago, and he seemed pretty infatuated with me. It was a nice little 'date' and we kissed in his car before I drove home. Really it was just great, and I felt really good about it after that date. I'm not super sure where it started to go wrong. It was a gradual process over a few days of him texting me less, snapchatting me less. He seemed to still show an interest in meeting up, but he was constantly going into work on his off time. (I've changed some info in case he's a redditor, but I'm not sure I can avoid mentioning that he is a police officer because it's relevant to why he's SO busy. He also picks up over time like nobodies business.) Which resulted in a few days we planned to hang out being canceled.

His job as a police officer is relevant because it is a demanding job. Overtime is not optional at many jobs. It is probably not optional for this individual.

They have been "dating" for a week and have known each other for two.

quote:

I'm not sure I have a bigger pet peeve in the entire world than being canceled on. I stifled it at first, however, because I know what he does for work can be hard especially working at night and working doubles occasionally.

He also somewhere along the lines seemed to be less interested in dating and started talking more about sex. This bugged me a little, he seemed concern all of the sudden that he was going to "lead me on" so to speak. I reiterated a few times I didn't wanna have sex right away and wanted a few more dates to get to know him (which wasn't happening, because again, of work.)
He would always be okay with that but seemed to continuously bring sex up and it got me a little irritated at him and I started mentioning to him that he was pushing and that it reminded me of exes who had done similar (one ex told me he wasn't going to see me anymore if I didn't have sex on the 3rd date. I complied, being younger and dumber. Worst relationship of my life.) and the muscle memory had me triggered and annoyed at him. The pet names slowed down and I don't think he texted me first unless to comment a picture on snapchat looked sexy or something. sigh.

OK, so he's rushing the sex thing, but it's explained later on and the "lead me on" line leads me to believe he's probably been shot down due to his micropenis before

quote:

I was supposed to come over to his house sunday afternoon after a failed attempt to get together saturday night, (work again) and the plan was that I'd come over and lounge with him while he napped (he'd worked a night shift). I had his address and texted him around 11 asking if it was okay to come over. He pushed it off further, citing he'd probably want a shower before I came over and that he was still too tired and needed 2 more hours. I was okay with this, and waited about 3 hours before texting again.
This time he said he was sick and etc etc, I felt bad and told him I didn't really care if he was sick I'd still come over. He said no. I'm not gonna lie, I made an 'angry' decision (the worst kind really) and said I felt like I was being played and that it wasn't really gonna work out for me. .

"You are sick and have been working nonstop all week, I'm coming over anyway and if you don't let me I'm gonna loving dump you.

quote:

He seemed fine with this for the most part

So that lasted for all of 7 hours before I texted him again later and apologized and said I'd try to be more understanding of his schedule. He seemed standoffish but warmed up to me later, but talked about sex a lot.

"Oh no, he didn't react to me dumping him after a week by begging me to stay, I'd better start blowing his phone up apologizing"

The dude wants to get laid and that's why he's continuing to put up with this loving crazy bullshit.

quote:

I know everyone here is probably thinking at this point "youre nuts and he just wants to bone you", but I know now why he is pushing the sex so hard. I found out while texting him while he worked that night that he's mildly insecure about his size, and I think he wanted to get sex out of the way for that reason.

Well, yeah, ding ding ding, if he wanted a relationship with you before he probably doesn't anymore

quote:

Yesterday, I hit him up asking if he wanted to hang out because I had gotten off work early. He cited having to see his mother and go to the gym. (This was at 3pm and he didn't work until 9 pm that night, but I just brushed it off.) He cited being irritated and when I asked why he was in a mood he said "Life. But I don't wanna talk about it." and didn't attempt to speak to me for the rest of the day. I was feeling a little bad and picked up something at the store to cheer him up and asked him to let me know when he was on his way to work later and I'd intercept him and give him something..

I NEED TO SEE YOU

I NEED TO

I NEED TO SEE YOU TODAY. I WILL COME TO YOU. TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE.

quote:

He shafted that for a few hours before replying with he was already at work. I tried messaging him while he was at work twice but he didn't reply. I did notice his snapchat score ticking up though. loving yay, ignored. This morning I tried messaging him one more time and asking to talk. Ignored for two hours but I noticed it showed him pretty active on snapchat, so I, in my dumb anger, just straight up texted him and asked if he was ignoring me and if he'd lost interest, and to just tell me if that was the case.

They've been dating for a week. She is blowing his phone up trying to find out why he's not talking to her, WHEN HE IS AT WORK. She's stalking his snapchat activity. She sends him a message and freaks out after TWO HOURS.

quote:

Yeah I went there. He responded with comments of me smothering him and that he was asleep, and we kinda ended the conversation with him saying if this was going to continue at all I had to leave it alone. However we're at a point right now for the last couple days where he doesn't even respond often anymore let alone message me first. I know I let my emotions get the better of me and I feel stupid as hell. I'm not normally like this but some of the things he was doing felt like obvious red flags that I've obviously misconstrued.

Without telling me I'm batshit crazy, what would be your best advice? I'm honestly thinking I should just lay off and not text him anymore, I feel terribly embarrassed of myself.

THEY'VE BEEN DATING FOR A WEEK

A WEEK

people ITT have admitted to breaking up with people for texting them more than once a day during the first couple of months of their relationship and this lady is keeping tabs on the guy she's never even been on a real date with

Mirthless fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Feb 28, 2017

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Bubblyblubber posted:

I (35M) accidentally told my wife (33F) she looked like a beached whale. She's 8 months pregnant.

also go here to see a woman melt the gently caress down over her phobia of exercise in any form

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Feb 28, 2017

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Lone Goat posted:

Just put on some music or a podcast or a sports game or literally anything other than a lovely sitcom.

Some people just can't get in the pocket without ignoring Everybody Loves Raymond playing in the next room. Don't media shame. Don't gently caress with people's work flow.

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt

Reminds me of when someone called my skin 'girlflesh' once.

e: It was in the context of 'I want to feel it up'

Themata fucked around with this message at 21:32 on Feb 28, 2017

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Themata posted:

Reminds me of when someone called my skin 'girlflesh' once.

was this in the context of 'i want to line my basement with your...' or

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

I (35M) accidentally told my wife (33F) she looked like a beached whale. She's 8 months pregnant.

how do you gently caress up so bad

how

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

"Do I smell girlflesh? Looks like meat is back on the menu, ladies!" - Fleshflower Goregrinder, orcish sergeant of the Hellhymen Legion.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
http://www.machall.com/view.php?date=2005-02-09

it wasn't a small or unpopular webcomic

:shrug:

still a loving weird thing to say but lol

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

quote:

My (22F) boyfriend (23M) wants to sleep with other women and I don't know what to say?

My boyfriend and I have been together 4.5 years. In that time, we've had an open relationship for about a year (early in the relationship) and been "broken up" two separate summers (more recently). My boyfriend was a virgin when we met though he claimed he'd had a previous gf for about nine months before coming clean to me. In all the time we've been open or broken up he only slept with one other person. I don't know why. I had about three one night stands and a FWB for a short time as well. I wasn't a virgin when we met having "dated" someone for about 6 weeks before starting dating my current bf.

My boyfriend is about to leave for grad school and expects to be allowed to sleep with whoever since we're going to be long distance for a long time. Also because he thinks that since I've been able to sleep with other people he should be able to and if I don't let him it'll be "a lifelong regret". I think he's had just as much opportunity to sleep with others and I have. It's not my fault he was a virgin or never acted when we were broken up/open. We've been together 4.5 years, have a VERY serious relationship and I feel that window has closed. Also, as much as I adore the man, I think he's horribly inexperienced with women and will easily be manipulated. He wants to gain this experience and "know for sure how special I am" by sleeping with other women. This is because I've often told him how I never want to sleep with anyone but him again and he thinks I only know this because I've had the opportunity to sleep with others.

Am I being unfair? I was okay with him sleeping around early in our relationship and obviously when we were broken up but that's not true anymore. He has decent points for wanting to sleep around while we are long distance but I really wish he wouldn't. How do I debate this issue with him?

Tl/dr: my boyfriend expects me to let him sleep around as we go long distance. In the past we've had opportunities to sleep with other people and while I acted on them he didn't. That was in the past however and I don't feel that way anymore. He thinks this is unfair and if I don't let him it will be "a lifelong regret".

only by porking other women, will our relationship truly become whole

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i like plunging my dick into girlflesh and idc who knows it

quote:

My (22F) boyfriend (23M) wants to sleep with other women and I don't know what to say?

Break up and if you were meant to be then you'll get back together afterwards.

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014
I'm just going to link this one because it's the loving War & Peace of people who shouldn't be allowed around other people.

Me [35 M] with my wife [37 F] married 7yr together 9yr, divorcing after uncovering insane amount of lies and infedelity

As an incentive to clicking, see where he describes the amount of lies as "insane"? If anything, he's understating things.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

corn on the cop posted:

only by porking other women, will our relationship truly become whole

She's a huge hypocrite though

They have an open relationship for her benefit and she's mad he wants to gently caress other people even though she's been doing it the whole time

She only seems to care about monogamy now that he's expressing interest in loving other people

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Bubblyblubber posted:

Lol if your dick isn't made of literal diamonds

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Bubblyblubber posted:

I'm just going to link this one because it's the loving War & Peace of people who shouldn't be allowed around other people.

Me [35 M] with my wife [37 F] married 7yr together 9yr, divorcing after uncovering insane amount of lies and infedelity

As an incentive to clicking, see where he describes the amount of lies as "insane"? If anything, he's understating things.

Holy poo poo lol "cucked" is actually appropriate here

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mirthless posted:

She's a huge hypocrite though

They have an open relationship for her benefit and she's mad he wants to gently caress other people even though she's been doing it the whole time

She only seems to care about monogamy now that he's expressing interest in loving other people

Oh poo poo idk how but I totally glossed over that part. I was just thinking the guy was having doubts about just having sex with only 1 person ever (which is understandable, def at that age).

Yeah lol she can go gently caress herself with that and there will absolutely be resentment later down the line.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Bubblyblubber posted:

This is a pro-click, dude should've run years ago.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Moridin920 posted:

Oh poo poo idk how but I totally glossed over that part. I was just thinking the guy was having doubts about just having sex with only 1 person ever (which is understandable, def at that age).

Yeah lol she can go gently caress herself with that and there will absolutely be resentment later down the line.

can you imagine how the open relationship conversation must have gone?

there's no loving way it was his idea, lol

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
My[22m] friends with benefits[22f] told me she was going to eventually marry an Asian guy, and I told her I was going to eventually marry a White woman.. now people are calling me a racist.

quote:

My friends with benefits (call her Alice) and I have been hooking up for three months now, but we have been friends since the beginning of the school year. I know Alice and a lot of her friends because my roommate throws a lot of parties and they all come down and hang out. Alice and her friends are all Chinese, but they have now gotten to know us.

From the start, Alice told me not to expect anything serious out of this and I agreed. We were talking some more in detail and she said that down the road she was going to find herself another Chinese guy to marry. She said she finds White guys more attractive and fun but Asian guys are more stable and make for better husbands. And it would make her parents happier.

I told her that down the road I see myself marrying someone White as well. I told her that for me, it was just something that I always grew up with. That's the relationship my parents had and what I always saw myself doing. I really didn't think much of my statement.

However, turns out that Alice told her friends that and somehow I am now seen as a racist. That thinks Asian women are only good enough to sleep with and not marriageable. And that I was "using her." This has further spread too to now where the actual resident advisor for the building they stay at has told me that I am not allowed on their building.

I don't understand this at all. I don't think I said anything wrong. I have a preference on who I want to settle down, with but how is that any different than what Alice said? I mean her friends want to hook up with White guys, but not settle down with them, isn't that the same thing? I want to resolve this especially with the University because I don't want this to affect my future career prospects. I don't know what to do, how to make Alice and her friends see that I am not racist.

Tl;Dr - my fwb, said she wanted to settle down with an Asian guy, I said I wanted to settle down with a White woman. Now I am considered a racist.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

they're both racist actually

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

Bubblyblubber posted:

He should have run after maybe the fourth secret phone sex pal

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

My[22m] friends with benefits[22f] told me she was going to eventually marry an Asian guy, and I told her I was going to eventually marry a White woman.. now people are calling me a racist.

hahahaha

i mean he's horrible obviously but god drat what a hypocrite

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

I see myself being likely to choose to marry someone with whom I share common cultural, social and class ties, person who just told me the same thing.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 13 days!
I gotta wonder how lovely the person is in real life with all these " :qq: someone started a horrible rumor about me that 100% of people take at full face value!"

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry

Bubblyblubber posted:

quote:

What I found on the couch instead is what appeared to be a dried semen stain and a very loud snoring sound coming from upstairs in the bedroom. I quietly made my way upstairs to our bedroom and confirmed my hunch that drove me to come home that evening. Lying there in my bed next to my wife was a strange man that I'd never seen before. I was in complete shock and felt like my world was ending. I went across the hall to my daughter's bedroom (we have a daughter at this point as well, but both kids were spending the weekend at my in-law's, another red flag since I was away that weekend, why also unload the kids on them when they don't exactly live nearby?) and just sit there with my head in my hands for what must have been at least 30 minutes or more contemplating what to do next. For as calm as my initial response was, I decided I couldn't be calm any longer. I went in the bedroom, flipped the light on, and punched the guy in the head as hard as I could. In fact I punched so hard my wedding ring flew off of my other hand (a sign perhaps?). I grabbed him by the legs and pulled him out of my bed telling him to get the gently caress out of my house. I'll skip some of the details here, but looking back on it, I don't think he knew she was married. He seemed generally surprised that I was there. To top it off, he didn't drive there (hence the lack of another car) and so I had to reluctantly allow my wife to drive him home. I wasn't thinking clearly at that point or I'd have made him walk home or get a cab. When she returned home we sat in the kitchen and talked until the sun came up. She swore up and down that nothing happened and they just got high and fell asleep. The thing was I didn't catch them in the act, I couldn't prove anything. Magically the stain on the couch disappeared after I finally fell asleep later that day, a picture of us on our honeymoon that I pointed out was missing from our refrigerator re-appeared.
he literally pulled a guy out of the bed he was sharing with his wife but he had no "proof" they were sleeping together oh my god

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Moridin920 posted:

how do you gently caress up so bad

how

I could see having a relationship where you often speak humorously and honestly to each other and ending up at this point. There are all kinds of things that make pregnant women emotional that normally wouldn't. I admit it's a bad insult, but I could see them having a relationship that could have handled it under other circumstances.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Panfilo posted:

I gotta wonder how lovely the person is in real life with all these " :qq: someone started a horrible rumor about me that 100% of people take at full face value!"

...i'm white, and a man, so I can't speak for asian women, but I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say "asian women probably don't need much convincing that there is a white guy that just views asian women as sex objects"

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Mirthless posted:

http://www.machall.com/view.php?date=2005-02-09

it wasn't a small or unpopular webcomic

:shrug:

still a loving weird thing to say but lol

Oh god I thought of the exact same comic but didn't feel like linking it because it was probably too obscure.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

I understand that there are unstated reasons why the statement made by a white man would be taken far less favorably than the nearly-identical statement the Asian woman made. I can't really be salty about this one.

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Mirthless posted:

His job as a police officer is relevant because it is a demanding job. Overtime is not optional at many jobs. It is probably not optional for this individual.

They have been "dating" for a week and have known each other for two.

OK, so he's rushing the sex thing, but it's explained later on and the "lead me on" line leads me to believe he's probably been shot down due to his micropenis before

"You are sick and have been working nonstop all week, I'm coming over anyway and if you don't let me I'm gonna loving dump you.

"Oh no, he didn't react to me dumping him after a week by begging me to stay, I'd better start blowing his phone up apologizing"

The dude wants to get laid and that's why he's continuing to put up with this loving crazy bullshit.

Well, yeah, ding ding ding, if he wanted a relationship with you before he probably doesn't anymore

I NEED TO SEE YOU

I NEED TO

I NEED TO SEE YOU TODAY. I WILL COME TO YOU. TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE.

They've been dating for a week. She is blowing his phone up trying to find out why he's not talking to her, WHEN HE IS AT WORK. She's stalking his snapchat activity. She sends him a message and freaks out after TWO HOURS.

THEY'VE BEEN DATING FOR A WEEK

A WEEK

people ITT have admitted to breaking up with people for texting them more than once a day during the first couple of months of their relationship and this lady is keeping tabs on the guy she's never even been on a real date with

Mirthless my dude, I said in the post you quoted that I largely agree with you, there's no need to go line by line to drive your point home. It is true that being a police officer can be a demanding job, and that the hours and overtime are sometimes crap. It is also true that it would be annoying as all gently caress if someone made plans with you 4-5 times over the course of 2 weeks and canceled on you every time. I also wouldn't take people ITT that broke up with someone for texting them more than once in a day as the gold standard either...

To reiterate: Girl went overboard and clearly has issues surrounding contact. Guy is terrible at keeping plans he makes and sounds like kind of a weird dude. They both suck.

Ouhei fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Feb 28, 2017

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Pvt.Scott posted:

I understand that there are unstated reasons why the statement made by a white man would be taken far less favorably than the nearly-identical statement the Asian woman made. I can't really be salty about this one.

yeah, but in the specific context of their relationship and the exchange it doesn't make any sense

how do you get offended at somebody just wanting to be with you for sex if that's the only reason you want to be with them? it's like she's really mad he's not infatuated with her.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

what positive outcome did he expect from explicitly laying out his "you're good enough to gently caress, but not good enough to marry" thesis, racial justifications or no

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

what positive outcome did she expect from explicitly laying out her "you're good enough to gently caress, but not good enough to marry" thesis, racial justifications or no

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

food court bailiff posted:

look, an autistic nerd is missing the point I made about how autistic nerds and people with functioning neurotypical brains see media differently by sperging out about media consumption

it's like poetry, it rhymes
Man you are really upset about this. Almost the kind of screeching I'd expect out of someone on the spectrum, but nah, that'd be too ironic. Might I suggest

Lone Goat posted:

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

my dude do you just not understand what hypothetical means or what?

also: upset? screeching? like i know it's hard for people like you to understand emotions in others but lmao, way off the mark there

Rockman Reserve fucked around with this message at 23:31 on Feb 28, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

you are literally arguing with a person who doesn't exist