Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

twoday posted:

Oh yeah, and also any random stuff that I can hide in there as marginalia, I'm gonna have a little rat saying wow in one corner for instance

what the

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Spergin Morlock posted:

lol at the guys little boner

I was wondering about that myself but the consensus seems to be that they're just weird pants and that's a codpiece

I'm inclined to agree because within the genre of these things apparently the artists made sure there was no ambiguity if somebody had their willie out for all the world to see

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lol

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

snoo posted:

what the

Everyone loves that little guy

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
:eonwe: for marginalia

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Really regreting not springing for the hand bound one now ugh

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
You can still order stuff, just PM me

I've already decided that I will order a surplus of normal books, so I can sell those later, but for the bound ones it's good to know in advance how much leather and gold I need to order

twoday has issued a correction as of 22:56 on Sep 5, 2020

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Lmao

twoday
May 4, 2005

lol

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
lol again at innocent drygoods

twoday
May 4, 2005

I am looking forward to obnoxiously referring to myself as a published author and then not providing any context to that statement when people ask me follow-up questions

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

twoday posted:

You can still order stuff, just PM me

I've already decided that I will order a surplus of normal books, so I can sell those later, but for the bound ones it's good to know in advance how much leather and gold I need to order

Me, I, 1

e wait maybe I do

E2 I've done it I've sent a pm

Inspector Hound has issued a correction as of 23:40 on Sep 5, 2020

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

I think this memorable battle needs to be in the book

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

2DCAT posted:

:sickos:

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

2DCAT posted:

Lmao

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

2DCAT posted:

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

The article on Donald Trump calling the military cemetery full of "losers", just for reference

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/09/trump-americans-who-died-at-war-are-losers-and-suckers/615997/

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

three stages of trump thread

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

the maga fleet was defeated by a sacred wind, incredible content

twoday
May 4, 2005

Uranium posted:

the maga fleet was defeated by a sacred wind, incredible content

oh this is a good angle, thank you

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

ps make that “divine wind,” i was thinking of the kamikaze typhoon that sank two mongol fleets

twoday
May 4, 2005

yeah

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
trumokaze

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

At this early stage do you anticipate the cheaper books getting printed and mailed out before you start/are done with the individually leather bound gold leaf books?

twoday
May 4, 2005

tangy yet delightful posted:

At this early stage do you anticipate the cheaper books getting printed and mailed out before you start/are done with the individually leather bound gold leaf books?

yes

twoday
May 4, 2005

NOTE TO SELF

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

it should have trump saying "i prefer boaters who don't get shipwrecked"

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

even if it's a scam i feel i got my moneys worth

also you should do an entire new book based on the boaters. i'd buy that as well

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
how much do I have to pay for you to bind me in leather and throw me into the sea

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
kelly is so loving good and i love the youtube videos he does where he talks about arguing with his editor because he needs to make the buck teeth and straw hats on his japanese characters bigger so that they will know they are asian

im genuinely curious what hes like in real life because hes just so committed to his schtick of being a boomer comic artist who is angry that young people stream videos rather drinking whiskey sours while perusing their perfectly maintained DVD library

also recently at my job they have put out these nice wooden boxes that were promotional gift poo poo with our company logo ont hem but inside it was one of those xylophone style expanding DVD cases. i ripped the plastic DVD holder part out of it and now i keep weed in it. it was pretty easy to do it was held together with like three pieces of double sided tape

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
his real name is ward sutton and he has done unironic cartoons his whole career

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Flavius Aetass posted:

how much do I have to pay for you to bind me in leather and throw me into the sea

what a grim way to go out

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

2DCAT posted:

TRUD

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

2DCAT posted:

twoday
May 4, 2005

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
is that a futurist nussy

twoday
May 4, 2005

it's part of some larger project, and when I scanned it I thought that it looked really good as a stand-alone modern art piece

you'll see soon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

ekuNNN posted:

I would like to humbly suggest a tribute to my favorite marginalium:

haha