Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Piss de Bundy posted:

oh good, 2 of the shittiest posters are in dumb baby jail, this thread is ours now.

let er rip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
The weirdest thing about the celebrity list is Jon lovitz being a republican since he acts like the Jewish liberal strawman most rightwingers portray Hollywood ivory tower types as

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Are "isolated incidents" proof positive of a systemic issue now? Because we should chat about RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM.

Lol who gives a poo poo? It's not like Trump is actually doing anything to stop it with his free Saudi Arabia passes

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

VikingSkull posted:

lol remember when Bob Dole had Timothy McVeigh's father in the audience at his rally

And?

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Aesop Poprock posted:

The weirdest thing about the celebrity list is Jon lovitz being a republican since he acts like the Jewish liberal strawman most rightwingers portray Hollywood ivory tower types as

Why is the right wing portrayed as anti-Jewish when they overtly support Israel and the left does not?

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Why is the right wing portrayed as anti-Jewish when they overtly support Israel and the left does not?

Psst Israel is not Judaism as a whole.

It's possible to have problems with Israel and not Jews themselves

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Because they're the ones with the anti-semetic imagery and beliefs all over the internet/at protests (they really dislike american liberal jews) and the only reason they support Israel as a country is because they hate Muslims more it's not that hard to figure this out

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Because they have Jews. How is this too hard for you to get?

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Aesop Poprock posted:

Because they're the ones with the anti-semetic imagery and beliefs all over the internet/at protests (they really dislike american liberal jews) and the only reason they support Israel as a country is because they hate Muslims more it's not that hard to figure this out

This is all making sense to me now:

Right hates Jews, loves Israel.
Left loves Jews, hates Israel.
Trump is an anti-Muslim Saudi stooge.
Trump is a Putin stooge who will start WW3 with Russia.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Duster made a bad "your mom" joke lol

i found that post really funny, and i laughed and laughed IRL

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Ok, whatcha got

*sweats* uhhhhhhhh

trump fat, i bet he pant rip

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Local news in Chicago, just a regular weekend

http://wgntv.com/2017/06/11/8-shot-in-lawndale-neighborhood/

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

This is all making sense to me now:

Right hates Jews, loves Israel.
Left loves Jews, hates Israel.
Trump is an anti-Muslim Saudi stooge.
Trump is a Putin stooge who will start WW3 with Russia.

Now you're getting it

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Actually better weekend than usual since they all survived

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

trump should really do something about this, being the president and all

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Celebrating the attack of eight people is pretty gross, even for you.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
I'm just saying mass shootings happen every weekend, go nearly unreported

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
when obama was president: HES FROM CHICAGO, AND DID, NOTHING, FOR THEM!

trump is president :lol

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Nah, that's actually not what you're saying. Nice try tho

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

it's almost like the united states accepts mass shootings as a fact of everyday life....

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

World War Mammories posted:

it's almost like the united states accepts mass shootings as a fact of everyday life....

*as long as it's in dangerous, poor, black neighborhoods that will never have an impact on my life, at all, in any way i can see or feel. but u see, obama did nothing for chicago, because thats what presidents do, they *farts into the wind*

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Serious answer on the Israel thing pretty much neither side is coming at it from a Jewish standpoint but from either side of a state issue which is basically either coming from a view of "Israel unjustly murders/steals land from Palestinians vs Israel has to be strong against Muslim oppressors" and both left and right sides would be reacting the same regardless of the religion of Israel. There are some outliers who think Israel is like the battleground that leads to armageddon or shut like that I guess but that's gotta be like less than 5% of the American population

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

World War Mammories posted:

If only there was a way to change the Constitution.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
lol trumps solution: uhh send the national guard in or something lol idk *watches peppa pig*

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Piss de Bundy posted:

*as long as it's in dangerous, poor, black neighborhoods that will never have an impact on my life, at all, in any way i can see or feel. but u see, obama did nothing for chicago, because thats what presidents do, they *farts into the wind*

http://wgntv.com/2017/06/11/police-2-teens-shot-critically-wounded-at-31st-street-beach/

This is the beach down the street from me

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
Duster, if you're reading this:

I'm not as good a troll as you, nor am I as good at killing people in the game, but I'm still going to kill you in that game and we can make fun of this thread.

God bless.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

I'm not as good a troll as you, nor am I as good at killing people in the game, but I'm still going to kill you in that game and we can make fun of this thread.

God bless.

What game am I allowed to play

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Im playing Rising Storm 2: Vietnam

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Why are you bragging that you shot two teens?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

God bless.

He's got like 300 hours on you. Better catch up!

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Aesop Poprock posted:

What game am I allowed to play

:murder:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3817247&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

fruit on the bottom posted:

He's got like 300 hours on you. Better catch up!

Not possible, but he is very, very good.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

:murder:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3817247&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Not possible, but he is very, very good.

Huh neat. I'd probably suck at it

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

it's a bad look and lets people have yet another angle from which to say "lol Hillary bad"

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Remember when Trump said he'd have Chicago cleaned up in 30 days?

*checks watch*

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

VikingSkull posted:

it's a bad look and lets people have yet another angle from which to say "lol Hillary bad"

What's it matter? It's not like the right was shy about making things up when they couldn't find anything new to get her on.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Who What Now posted:

What's it matter? It's not like the right was shy about making things up when they couldn't find anything new to get her on.

Like all that fake news about how she was ill.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Who What Now posted:

yeah what difference does it make lol

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Like all that fake news about how she was ill.

My favorite part about that was Patton Oswald saying "Wow, she went out there while sick. What a badass"

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
if you look up "goober" in the dictionary, patton oswalt is in there.

also "murderer"

iuvian
Dec 27, 2003
darwin'd

Manufactured "Trump-gret" is probably my favorite meme of the year so far.

Hmm yes I am sure these "real" Trump voters totally didn't expect Trump to crack down on illegal immigration or repeal the ACA lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
They're gonna take away your insurance? Well, why should Trumpcare?

• Locked thread