Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

PleasingFungus posted:

found this one while trying and failing to find Butt Sex Friday

Does she like Pina Coladas, or what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

quote:

Me [28 M] with my friend who had a crush on me [28 F] for a year, I don't know what's on her mindDating
submitted 21 minutes ago by iamgoingnuts1

Hello. I have a female friend and think she's a very cool person. It was pretty obvious she had a crush on me last year, and I kind of let her know that I was not interested in her. I had to move away for about 8 months for my studies, and we barely talked during that period.

I came back a while ago and wanted to see her, so I reached out, and we went out for drinks. She seemed very happy to see me, but wasn't very flirty. A bit later I invited her to a small party, but she didn't come.

The other day she called me out of blue and said she, some of our mutual friends, and some other people are going out for drinks and invited me. So I went, but she sat far away from me and didn't make any effort to talk to me.
I just don't know what she's thinking. Is she over me? Can we be friends again?

tl;dr: I kind of rejected my friend last year and we didn't walk for a while because I went away. I want to stay friends with her, but she's been acting weird.

Help reddit, I rejected her and she got over me but isn't being a jerk about it!?!?!?!?!?!?

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
I just want butt sex friday to enter the lexicon. Tomorrow is taco tuesday so you don't need to bring lunch, and remember, friday is butt sex friday, so you do need to bring lube.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

TGIBSF, amirite?

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Wafflestomp Wendsday

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

quote:

My [20 M] not-so close friend [19 F] of a year was recently diagnosed with cancer and now has some form of amnesia. I'm not sure how much of his condition and life is true.Non-Romantic
3 points 2 comments submitted 10 months ago by throwing301 to r/relationships

Hey Reddit,
First thing's first - some back story.

About a year ago, I started hanging out with a completely different group of friends more often. One friend in particular always seemed a bit different from the group.

About half a year ago, our group of friends now had sub groups. The friend mentioned above was now in my sub group. She has always wanted to hang out more often. It was fairly obvious that she was lonely though.

Over the past few months, she had been needing to get out of the house and talk more often. The cause of her absence at home were constant arguments between herself and her father. They would apparently argue for hours until she became fed up with it all.

Besides school, she would; Stay longer at work although they are off shift. Leave the house in the middle of the night and occasionally stay out. Need to talk to each person in our sub-group of friends about their problems for hours.
Some more info on her personality; is very reserved and very quiet. She didn't seem to speak her mind too much. overly sympathetic (i.e she has allergies to ice cream but would still go out to an ice cream shop with us. We would often forget but she wouldn't remind us or she would lie for obvious reasons.) is either very confident or very unconfident. seemed to be the very quiet one of the group. hasn't always been the healthiest person.

Now, onto the story.

Eventually, she warmed up to me (and the others) and decided to vent to me. I found out that she had been having trouble at home and felt very unwelcome. At times, I feel that she would over exaggerate over conflicts at home. Being unable to judge, I let her stay over. We would also plan impromptu trips out just to get her out of the house. Often times I would be busy the next morning and such, but she seemed like she needed company.

As time progressed she would continue having arguments at home and need to talk. We've been talking about her problems for roughly two months. But, she claims to have been having these family arguments for a majority of her life.

Not too long ago, she was diagnosed with cancer. After numerous complication after complication, she now has to decide whether or not to go along with a life-threatening surgery and be with cancer, or avoid it and live for a few years. Some side effects included occasional fainting and further lack of appetite. Despite the fact that she has cancer, her father could not care less.

On top of that, she now has complications with her heart which needs immediate attention. She now has a few days to forego surgery.

Recently, she fainted and fell in a manner hard enough to cause amnesia. The doctors say the amnesia will last about a day or so. (Is it even possible to tell how long amnesia would last?)

Between all the health issues, amnesia, and family problems, I can't seem to believe everything any more.

The family problems seem believable, but they are definitely blown too far out of proportion. The cancer may be as serious as she states it is, but I've never been able to actually see her at the hospital. The heart problems don't seem to be overly prominent. Although she told us about it about a few days ago, nothing seems to have changed. The amnesia seems unrealistic. When she woke up, she went through her phone and called our sub-group of friends despite having forgotten us. We tried to help her recall memories shortly after. She seemed to only talk to us about stuff we would know, nothing inaccurate either.

From being unable to visit at the hospital, the amount of white lies she tells us, the movie-like aspects of her amnesia - I really want to call BS. But, on the off chance it's all for real I don't want to come off as a jerk. This entire situation seems to be taking up more and more time as everything progresses.

The more I think that she has been telling me lies, the less I seem to care. Now, I'm not sure what to do in regards to caring for her.

PS. are you able to make phone calls from a cellphone inside of a hospital now?

tl;dr: My friend has been diagnosed with Cancer/Heart problems and claims to have amnesia. I cannot find it in myself to believe her any more.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

quote:

I [42m] am devastated that my girlfriend [37f] is cheating on me with ME.

women always win the I-can-gently caress-more-people game. gently caress around and you might discover you're with someone itching to play it

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
she's already hosed fifteen people in the last month

Ensign Expendable
Nov 11, 2008

Lager beer is proof that god loves us
Pillbug

PleasingFungus posted:

This was literally the plot of a Sherlock Holmes story.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
open relationships

quote:

I've [25M] been in an open relationship [23F] for past month without any success. Last Friday I had sex with a girl [22F] without telling her about the open relationship.

So a month ago my girlfriend of 3 years asked for an open relationship and told me she had wanted one for the past year. We are in a long distance relationship during the school year with us being 4 hours apart and busy with school so we see each other once a month. At the time we hadn't had sex in 4 months and before then it was maybe once a month even when we lived together in the summer. When I would bring it up she would just get upset and cry.

I agreed and tried to make the best of it. We agreed to a don't ask, don't tell policy. Two weeks ago I called and told her I couldn't do it anymore and she agreed but I could tell she was annoyed. In about an hour we talked things out and the open relationship was back on. I had only gone out once with no success and nothing happened from tinder.

Then last week I matched with a girl on Tinder who messaged me first and we agreed to go out on Friday. I told her I was just looking for friends or to hook up and had no desire for a relationship. We ended up hitting it off and after 3 hours of great conversation I drove her home and then she invited me upstairs. We ended up having the best sex of my life and agreed to hangout again on Monday.

Now I feel like I owe it to this new girl to tell her I am in an open relationship. Mostly because I actually really care about her and two because I could honestly see me dating her and breaking up with my current girlfriend. I know I need to either tell her Monday or just never tell her. This is only the fourth girl I've had sex with and everyone I went on to date so I don't know if I'm just unable to separate sex and emotions, in which cause an open relationship is a terrible idea.

I plan on just telling her right away Monday and apologizing for not telling her earlier and letting her know I understand if she hates me and that I really do care about her and I'm not sure what is happening with the open relationship.

tl;dr: Open relationship, had sex with a new girl without telling her I'm in an open relationship and I think I have feelings for her. What do?

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:
My gf [20F] got her nipples pierced without telling me [20M] and I don't know how to feel about it

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

it'd be a lot more believable if it wasn't cancer, The Fabulist's Disease.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

tight aspirations posted:

Does she like Pina Coladas, or what?
No I wanted to say it :(

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Pick posted:

My [20 M] not-so close friend [19 F] of a year was recently diagnosed with cancer
Does the vagina still work? What's the problem here?

Happitoo
Nov 24, 2005

We are going to go for the store, then the district manager. Then WE ARE GOING TO THE CORPORATE OFFICE AND THEN TO THE EXECUTIVES! DXRYAHHHHHHHHH!!

Hot for teacher!

quote:

I left a note asking my hot teacher to text me & he already has it

So I'm a 17 y/o girl. I'm currently a junior in high school.
My AP world history teacher is so attractive to me. I've literally thought this all year, but I SWEAR he stares at me so often during lectures. We always make this eye contact & I get butterflies instantly, I feel them now while I type this. I really want to say something to him, because he's only 25. I'm turning 18 in a week & he's only going to be my teacher for 4 more months & then I'll be doing online school senior year.
I've never felt this happy around a another human
I REALLY don't want to get him into trouble or make him lose his job but I needed to try something. At the end of the year, I'll probably never see him again.
I didn't want to send him an email or something digital because I don't want it to be traceable. I typed a letter & gave him a text free number. I didn't say who I was, but I asked him to text me if he thinks it might be a specific person. All he has to do is text this random number that can't be traced back to anyone, & shred the letter I left. I want him to text it knowing its me & I want to see where things can go.. I hope he texts me, but if he does, what should I do?
I really think that this could turn into a relationship but is it worth the trouble? I already left the note on his desk & its too late to turn back. I feel like if he DOES text me, I won't be able to control myself from not replying when he's right there on my phone screen.
What should I do? Did I gently caress up? lol
tl;dr - I left my teacher a note asking him to text a throw away number, in hopes of a relationship

luckily (so far) everyone in the comments is telling her what a moron she was. So thumbs up to reddit not being complete shitheads on this one.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! posted:

My gf [20F] got her nipples pierced without telling me [20M] and I don't know how to feel about it

Feel cool about it

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Happitoo posted:

Hot for teacher!

luckily (so far) everyone in the comments is telling her what a moron she was. So thumbs up to reddit not being complete shitheads on this one.

*James Bond theme plays all hosed up and off tempo on a kazoo*

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
In some states the age of consent is 16 and 17. The issue would be the educator/student situation.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
also the implicit assumption that people just leaving early adulthood would even want to gently caress around with teens. like yes, teens are fresh and nubile, and creepshows obsess over youthful bodies, but people in their mid 20's arent much worse and they can do things like travel, pay halfsies for dinner, drink alcohol, stay out past curfew, you know, fun adult things

i'm so old the thought of dating anyone younger than 30 sounds bad just because of how boring they would be

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Elsa posted:

In some states the age of consent is 16 and 17. The issue would be the educator/student situation.

thats normally not how age of consent works, and instead normally it informs things like romeo and juliet laws that would keep someone withing 2-3 years of the age of consent from being guilty of statutory rape.

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable
Also, loving eww at a 25 year old loving a teenager

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Bf (28M) said I agreed to "butt sex Friday". I (34F) do not remember agreeing to this.
This guy is either incredibly clever or incredibly dumb, I can't decided which right now but I feel that the answer is very dependent on his success rate.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Yawgmoth posted:

This guy is either incredibly clever or incredibly dumb, I can't decided which right now but I feel that the answer is very dependent on his success rate.

Doesn't matter 'cause you can't consent in advance to stuff

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Elsa posted:

Oh is that all

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
get off my dick, jesus. Hold on let me get on the bandwagon. Eww yuck the immorality I cannot believe

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

WoodrowSkillson posted:

thats normally not how age of consent works, and instead normally it informs things like romeo and juliet laws that would keep someone withing 2-3 years of the age of consent from being guilty of statutory rape.

Yeah and those states' laws have that age difference language

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Elsa posted:

get off my dick, jesus. Hold on let me get on the bandwagon. Eww yuck the immorality I cannot believe

lol go gently caress yourself

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
yeah I'm not responsible for your reaction to a discussion.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Why can't we go more than five pages without someone leaping on the sword of Age of Consent laws

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Pick posted:

Doesn't matter 'cause you can't consent in advance to stuff
I mean getting to agree to it the first time by telling her she agreed before. That's potentially clever.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

PleasingFungus posted:

https://youtu.be/6xckBwPdo1c

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

one out of two spouses agree, butt stuff is fun

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
smudge

quote:

Boyfriend (23) of 3 years just got really mad at me (21f) because I wouldn't wipe a smudge off his face...?[new]
4 points 10 comments submitted 1 year ago by whyareyoumad1 to r/relationships

this will be short. I'm just really irritated because what the gently caress? He turned something that should've been a non-issue into an issue and then yelled at me

Basically we were sitting at the table eating some food and having a normal conversation. Happy, joking, whatever. We finish eating. He has a big smudge on the corner of his mouth so I tell him. He smiles all jokingly and says can you get it and then tries to come over and kiss me. This is typical him, so I obviously took it as a joke and said "ew no!" as he tried to force his lips on me.

I'll preface this saying I don't care about touching his face or anything, I just didn't really feel like wiping the gunk off of him AND - this is important - any other time in the past that he's has little specks of whatever, a piece of dry skin or a smudge of dirt or something on his face, if I try to get it for him he gets wicked irritated and swats my hand away to get it himself. Fine, whatever, it's honestly been sort of cute but I've learned to just let him do it himself. Who cares, right? Well, today, apparently he loving did. He got really annoyed so finally I just did it for him, also annoyed because WHY ARE YOU MAD ABOUT THIS and it was really stuck on there so I had to sorta rub it a bit. I couldn't get it all off so he went in the other room and wiped it off in the mirror, saying sassy things like "you're insane there is literally nothing there, cept probably a bruise from you now" (?! are you kidding?!) But whatever. He comes back in the kitchen where I am and says "did you get like a second period this month or something?"

What the hell. I know that's not a big deal and he was obviously making a joke, but it was in poor-taste, and not very fair. I have really bad low points around the time of my period and they SUCK but I work hard to manage them, take meds during that time, etc. and I'm still very normal and happy. I was happy today, too, until he loving said that. I'm not screaming from the hilltops in anger or anything, but it did offend me, I won't lie, and it upset me that he would say something like that over a sensitive issue, and also, huh?! how am I on my period just because I don't want to wipe dirt off your face? How is this an issue!!!!

Anyway I went in the other room, annoyed, and about 5 minutes later I came back and said "I don't know why you made that an issue... just because I wouldn't wipe something off your face." I still don't. It boggles my mind. How the gently caress.. anyway. He immediately sighed all exasperated and said "look, i'm sorry. I was just mad that you wouldn't wipe it off my face, I guess it just bothered me. You don't have to understand why, it just annoyed me. I'm sorry i was rude about it."

I started to say, "Ok, I just don't understand why you had to make that one comment - "

and he cut me off, voice raised, "Why are you dragging this on! I just apologized and yet you INSIST on dragging it on! I'm sorry I said that about your period, ok? I said sorry, I don't know what the gently caress the problem is!"

?! ok. I just went in the other room and tbh I did cry for about 4 seconds (I just don't handle tempers well) before I stopped myself. Am I insane? Am I in the wrong? WHY would he ever get so annoyed about something so minimal, and then lose his temper at me? I also don't think I was dragging it on at all. I was trying to explain, ok, thanks, but this is what made me mad - and he didn't even let me finish before stating that I was the one forcing the issue.
What? What?!

TL;DR I'm upset that my boyfriend turned something so small into aheated argument, made a rude comment, and then didn't even allow us to discuss it before losinghis temper.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
independent

quote:

My (29M) girlfriend (28F) is too independent.Relationships
3 points 11 comments submitted 2 years ago by unmanlyman111 to r/relationships

I have been with my girlfriend, "Wendy" for 1.5 years. I met her at the park after our dogs raced after the same squirrel. I asked her out for drinks and things kind of went from there. She's a established in her career and very much so sought after. I make 35K per year and she makes close to 90K. I've had to work my way up as I didn't go to college out of preference, but she went to school and graduated three years ago, top in her class, with all her honors. I love Wendy very much, she's a great girl. But sometimes, I don't think I can do anything for her because she's so independent and solves all her own problems. She doesn't refuse help, she just gets it done silently and quickly without complaining. She mostly just casually mentions it.

She drives a nice European Volvo. Too expensive for me to ever own one. But I've come to learn that when something goes wrong on it, you have to order the parts or find the nearest Volvo dealer. The nearest Volvo dealer is over 25 miles away. Well, Wendy's car had been shuddering. She mentioned the problem to me and I asked if there was anything I could do, but she said she knew the problem and had it under control. I asked if I could pay for it for her, but she said she already had, but thanked me. I went to her house after we were both off and sure enough, her Volvo was hitched up and she was under it working away. She fixed all by herself just by reading up about it. Her car is as good as new, now. But I felt bad because I work with cars and wanted to help, but she did it all herself. (I mean, it was hot to see her with oil smudges on her face and shirt and her hair up in a messy ponytail, but I still wanted to be of use for her.)

Another time, I offered to mow her front and back yard, but she told me not to worry about it or make a special trip for it. So I decided one Saturday to show up and surprise her and mow her lawn, but she was already outside mowing it. I offered to help and so she let me weedwack and use the blower to clear the sidewalk and that was it.

She hates when I pay for her. She enjoys paying and insists that I don't have to pay for her, but I like paying for her. She does however enjoy date nights where I tell her to put something nice on and take her out. She loves being surprised with flowers and her favorite candies, just when it comes to most things, she wants to handle themselves and prefers if I just don't help her like with car things (my career), house maintenance (she fixed her water heater herself), lawn care, and big purchases like TVs, computers, and stuff (She doesn't feel the need to ask for my opinion, she makes the purchase and THEN asks what I think.)

She's beautiful and sexy and wonderful and sweet and so incredibly smart, but I feel like she just doesn't need me. She's very lovable and spoils me and I am very lucky to have her, just when do I get to start making decisions with her?

tl;dr girlfriend is way too independent and doesn't ask for help or opinions with things going on in her life

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Happitoo posted:

Hot for teacher!

Oh poo poo I saw dis movie. Hope his girlfriend isn't allergic to beestings

Pick posted:

smudge

"I'll keep this short" -eight paragraphs and some change later-

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Pick posted:

independent

Holy gently caress what a moron.

Enjoy your adult partner that can handle their own poo poo, it is a blessing.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Pick posted:

independent

"Dear Reddit, my girlfriend is completely maintenance-free. Please advise."

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Pick posted:

smudge

:murder: holy gently caress

funktopus
Jan 11, 2009

Cthulu Carl posted:

For real, this dude found a flawless diamond in the middle of a gold nugget.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Cthulu Carl posted:

:sever: because of your tiny shriveled raisinettes you call your testicles, wonder if it was a good idea, kick yourself in the rear end every single day when you are in your 30s for the terrible decision you made, call her up and find out she married the perfect husband you will never be, consume vast quantities of fortified wine