Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Is ginger tea, like boiled ginger root, good for autoimmune disorders?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

Crow Jane posted:

Leopold wishes you luck

i want this thing so badly, or a bunch of them to line my driveway

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
middle eastern chickpea soup is the loving bomb

amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013

amarantinesky fucked around with this message at 05:11 on Apr 4, 2014

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

Pick posted:

bazooka is capable of meowing every loving second of the god damned day
for extra fun stuff a siamese in a carrier and take cross country road trips with it

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

WEEDLORDBONERHEGEL posted:

for extra fun stuff a siamese in a carrier and take cross country road trips with it

Oh dear lord. That sounds like a circle of hell

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

meow meow MEORW mrow mow meow MRAAAAW MEOW mrow MROW

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Portals posted:

meow meow MEORW mrow mow meow MRAAAAW MEOW mrow MROW
Don't mock my national anthem :/

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

amarantinesky posted:

I added Enfys and Schmetterling to the list! Sadly I'm super tired today and so I barely got to play. If anyone else wants to be in the world, please let me know! It will be a lot harder to add sims once I've started the town so it's better if you ask now. :)

I've picked out what world we'll be in but it's a surprise. Also if anyone has a good name for lady town, please submit it.

I'm sorry that so many people are feeling crappy and overworked or didn't get the jobs they wanted. You are all awesome and I hope things turn around!

Coochieville
Hysterectown
Pussydale

Put a crazy red head somewhere in the world for me. I wear a lot of black but my favourite colour is blue and I'm family orientated. TA!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

my brother once drove 15 hours straight with his cat in its carrier

apparently his cat is one of the AOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ones

AAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
AOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
AAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

this sims video i found in pyf game glitches almost made me physically puke due to mirth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS1iajgWXqg

amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Meis posted:

this sims video i found in pyf game glitches almost made me physically puke due to mirth

I am not comfortable about this

that sim is all hosed up

Jetsetlemming
Dec 31, 2007

i'Am also a buetifule redd panda

Meis posted:

Lol

Tempus Fugit
Jan 31, 2008

Crow Jane posted:

Leopold wishes you luck

That's simultaneously hosed up and amazing. Not sure I could sleep in the same room as that thing, I believe it probably eats souls for nourishment.

btw CJ, I just started Always Sunny again from the beginning on Amazon Prime and am drinking whisky. I'm pretending I'm in a sims house.

"Which one of you fags is supposed to be my dad"

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

amarantinesky posted:

gently caress the awful app it just ate my post but basically All-Pro Sexman - Hegel is correct, there's no traits or goals for academics who like the humanities or social sciences, sorry. :( you (any of you) can check out a list of lifetime wishes here: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/lifetimewishes/
Private Museum, The Tinkerer, More Than A MAchine, Great Explorer, and Alchemy Artisan could be related to our interests...

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
oh god it's that monekydfhsuhdfidf

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Tempus Fugit posted:

That's simultaneously hosed up and amazing. Not sure I could sleep in the same room as that thing, I believe it probably eats souls for nourishment.

btw CJ, I just started Always Sunny again from the beginning on Amazon Prime and am drinking whisky. I'm pretending I'm in a sims house.

"Which one of you fags is supposed to be my dad"

I may need to rewatch Always Sunny soon myself. I have to ration it, though, otherwise I subconsciously start talking like one of the characters and that's no good for anyone.

Frank Reynolds owns

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
My brother had a cat with the amazing ability to pee in it's carrier at the exact halfway mark of a car trip, no matter how long the trip was.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

boom boom boom posted:

My brother had a cat with the amazing ability to pee in it's carrier at the exact halfway mark of a car trip, no matter how long the trip was.

math cat

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

My parents' Siamese poops on my mom's pillow if they go out of town for a few days

Tempus Fugit
Jan 31, 2008

Crow Jane posted:

I may need to rewatch Always Sunny soon myself. I have to ration it, though, otherwise I subconsciously start talking like one of the characters and that's no good for anyone.

Frank Reynolds owns

Everyone in the show owns. Always been partial to Charlie myself.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

amarantinesky posted:

gently caress the awful app it just ate my post but basically All-Pro Sexman - Hegel is correct, there's no traits or goals for academics who like the humanities or social sciences, sorry. :( you (any of you) can check out a list of lifetime wishes here: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/lifetimewishes/

I'm fine changing traits or wishes if anyone wants to put all that effort in!

Now I'm gonna head to bed, maybe I'll be able to sleep for once... :unsmith:

can I have a bottomless nectar cellar

and a drinking problem

I want to earn my goal

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Crow Jane posted:

My parents' Siamese poops on my mom's pillow if they go out of town for a few days

and then they come home and its belief system is validated

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Kat Delacour posted:

Kitty!

I made this to thank you for the reminder that carbs might be helpful.

Vegemite is the best and to my great delight they sell it in the supermarket in Canada, so I didn't have to stop eating it when I moved. All you people who hate it are probably spreading it too thick. Treat it like soy sauce, not like ketchup.

Gym achieved. I moved up to the 35lb plates for my squat and hit all of my reps so yay! If this keeps up I should be squatting my body weight the week after next.

Avshalom build a tiny log cabin out of markers.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
clash of clans rules my life

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Shithouse Dave posted:

Vegemite is the best and to my great delight they sell it in the supermarket in Canada, so I didn't have to stop eating it when I moved. All you people who hate it are probably spreading it too thick. Treat it like soy sauce, not like ketchup.

Gym achieved. I moved up to the 35lb plates for my squat and hit all of my reps so yay! If this keeps up I should be squatting my body weight the week after next.

Avshalom build a tiny log cabin out of markers.

According to exrx.net strength standards, my squat is trailing too far behind my deadlift, and that's upsetting.
But on the bright side, the deadlift used to be my favourite exercise, and I was too afraid to do squats without a spotter. I finally bit the bullet and started doing squats and it is now my favourite. It is just a really satisfying exercise.

Though I did kind of scare myself on one set last workout. I went a little lower on my second rep than I meant to and for 1/10th of a second I didn't know if I'd make it back up.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
I didn't mean to drink as much tonight as I did.
Threat of exile really threw me off. I could be in Winnipeg in a month learning how to drive trains.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Winnipeg is "west" to you!?

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
Well I'm just outside Toronto so yes.

But Winnipeg is just where the training is.
But my top three choices were:
1. Edmonton
2. Saskatoon
3. Wherever the gently caress who cares if I don't get those two

I'm going to end up in the Northern B.C. interior in some place called Fort St. John and you think because its BC you'll get mountains and the ocean and killer whales but gently caress YOU it's east of the Rockies and you're in some flat wasteland and gently caress you if you want a wife who isn't a weird bumpkin. This is my life now because I have defaulted into every decision in my life.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
Maybe I won't even get the job offer so this is all moot.
Or maybe I'll get in to teacher's college and spend 1-3 years on a waiting list for a position that isn't Only Sober Man On the Reservation.

amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

bathroom sounds posted:

I didn't mean to drink as much tonight as I did.
Threat of exile really threw me off. I could be in Winnipeg in a month learning how to drive trains.

I'm sorry to hear that!

Pick posted:

Winnipeg is "west" to you!?

Maybe he's driving a train to my house

I just looked at the exrx strength standards and I'm in the novice class now for my squats and deads! On Monday I deadlifted 145lb and I weigh 140. My arms are still kind of lovely and noodly but they are getting better too. I just graduated to the barbell bench press this week! My inability to progress on pull-ups is really frustrating though.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
so glad that my pet doesn't meow, just beeps and huffs gently

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Shithouse Dave posted:

I just graduated to the barbell bench press this week! My inability to progress on pull-ups is really frustrating though.
Machine lat pulldowns, breh'sis.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
west is colorado and on over

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

bathroom sounds posted:

This is my life now because I have defaulted into every decision in my life.

Learning to drive a train sounds really cool! And you're only in yr twenties, yeah? You have lots of time to do all kinds of things and sometimes any old line of work will give you money while you work out what you don't want to do. I went from baking to working in a tax call centre to stock market research (as a junior though so mostly publishing other people's research) to a teleprompter operator after I had a tanty at my stockbroker boss to camera operation to theatre light & sound to radio production with a stint at a brewery talking up beer all day. You never know!

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Woo new Arrow!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
Driving a train sounds cool. I mean I wouldn't mind being a conductor in the abstract.
What really frightens me is leaving friends & family behind. Family in particular because there's been some drama / "bathroom sounds give up yourself for me" nonsense.
But friends too.

And then I remember all the times I've heard "I'd leave if I could!!" or "I wish I was anywhere else!!" and it's like ugh I don't want to be the last one holding the hot potato.

• Locked thread