Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

Cup Runneth Over posted:

Whaaaaat the cop was a Trump supporter? What are the chances of that?

100%?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Megillah Gorilla posted:

He sounds like he's in tears. Poor snowflake.

Here's another one getting kicked off a plane

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvyetpx1Gnc

CleverHans
Apr 25, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

I hope when I finally go to whatever is waiting after this life, I do so surrounded by fiends and family.

And they're all loving wailing on me with large blunt objects like its a WWE match.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/BL0NDAMBITION/status/1348415203092951043

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

The only accurate reference to nazi persecution that chuds can apply to themselves is The Night of the Wrong Wives

:laffo:

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

i just find the idea of chuds casually taking a plane ride home after a long day of trying to overthrow the government pretty amusing in itself

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Mr Interweb posted:

i just find the idea of chuds casually taking a plane ride home after a long day of trying to overthrow the government pretty amusing in itself

"How was your business trip, sweetie?"

"Oh, fine. We closed the deal with the new supplier on Friday, and on Saturday we got to take an unguided tour of the Capitol building!"

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

Lib and let die posted:

gonna lmao when it becomes unquestionably clear that parler is a cia honeypot op

and just so there's no question, gently caress the cia

Supposedly Parler never deleted anything in actuality, but rather flipped a bit that hid the post from public view though mods could see it.

That's the best evidence in my mind for Parler being a trap.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

mycomancy posted:

Supposedly Parler never deleted anything in actuality, but rather flipped a bit that hid the post from public view though mods could see it.

That's the best evidence in my mind for Parler being a trap.

that's every social media platform, unless you send them a gdpr "delete everything you have on me" request, and even then i have my doubts

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Doc Hawkins posted:

that's every social media platform, unless you send them a gdpr "delete everything you have on me" request, and even then i have my doubts
it's how data storage in general works unless you explicitly execute a command that overwrites the data with zeroes or it eventually gets overwritten with new data

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 216 days!

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Cyber God's Kristallnacht is either my postrock album or a special attack in the next Shadowrun game and I'm not sure which

Neoliberal Tech-mogul Style

Transcendental Art

Cyber God's Kristallnacht!

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
lol

https://twitter.com/mkaplantv/status/1348642566770667522

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

lol owned

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

indigi posted:

lol owned

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
o poo poo anteefa did a false flag psy op to label patriots as terrists to justify martial law and they walked right into it!!! sneaky devils

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Maybe they should just answer the loving question.

"How did you fail so loving hard?"

Though it is enlightening that cops think it's better to take their own lives than do anything to fight the systemic racism and cruelty of their profession.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Makes sense. You have a bunch of people hating you just on principle. You put up with obvious BS like gassing a park so big wetly can have a cynical photo op. A big chunk of your co-workers are total assholes.

Until last week you had purpose. While the day to day grind isn't great, you are defending the capitol from crazies and terrorists. Whether you're actually an rear end in a top hat or not, you could lie to yourself that you had a noble profession.

Then you utterly failed in the Mission. The capitol was over run, the historic building was vandalized, sensitive electronics were stolen, the people you were supposed to protect were endangered, and people died. 15 of your guys were injured badly enough to be hospitalized. Maybe you got beaten up by a guy waving a thing blue line flag. The right and the left both hate you now. Your family looks at you and sees failure. Your job is a farce and you can't protect poo poo without the national guard backing you up.

What are you even for?

lol

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 216 days!

lol but really just quit you pigs don't harm your family anymore with your dumb cop poo poo. just turn in the badge dawg it can start getting better

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
sounds like they should all take honorable path and...

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Facebook Aunt posted:

Makes sense. You have a bunch of people hating you just on principle. You put up with obvious BS like gassing a park so big wetly can have a cynical photo op. A big chunk of your co-workers are total assholes.

Until last week you had purpose. While the day to day grind isn't great, you are defending the capitol from crazies and terrorists. Whether you're actually an rear end in a top hat or not, you could lie to yourself that you had a noble profession.

Then you utterly failed in the Mission. The capitol was over run, the historic building was vandalized, sensitive electronics were stolen, the people you were supposed to protect were endangered, and people died. 15 of your guys were injured badly enough to be hospitalized. Maybe you got beaten up by a guy waving a thing blue line flag. The right and the left both hate you now. Your family looks at you and sees failure. Your job is a farce and you can't protect poo poo without the national guard backing you up.

What are you even for?

lol

I mean I assume it would be obvious that what they are for and have been for all along is bodily carrying people who want a better world out of the Capitol buildings and into jail when they show up to demand action from their indifferent to actively malicious congresspeople.

But hey, I'm not a cop, so can't say I have much insight into how their minds work.

Don't be ridiculous, it's only 87%.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Cup Runneth Over posted:

I mean I assume it would be obvious that what they are for and have been for all along is bodily carrying people who want a better world out of the Capitol buildings and into jail when they show up to demand action from their indifferent to actively malicious congresspeople.

But hey, I'm not a cop, so can't say I have much insight into how their minds work.

Most people are really good at lying to themselves. The psychopaths don't bother, but there are lots of non-psychopath cops who convince themselves they are a "good person" doing an "important job". They are sheepdogs protecting the sheep from wolves, lol.

Then one day the wolves stroll right in and start taking selfies with your fellow sheepdogs. Oops.

Absolutely shattering until you build up a new wall of lies to protect yourself.

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

Facebook Aunt posted:

Then one day the wolves stroll right in and start taking selfies with your fellow sheepdogs. Oops.

maybe they hadn't punched in yet.

Morning Ralph.

Morning Sam.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Though it is enlightening that cops think it's better to take their own lives than do anything to fight the systemic racism and cruelty of their profession.
You say potato, I say potahto...

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Facebook Aunt posted:

Most people are really good at lying to themselves. The psychopaths don't bother, but there are lots of non-psychopath cops who convince themselves they are a "good person" doing an "important job". They are sheepdogs protecting the sheep from wolves, lol.

Absolutely shattering until you build up a new wall of lies to protect yourself.

Honestly, it's more like their day to day job is to protect the wolves from the sheep, and then they got run over by rabid dogs.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

it rules, the capitol police spent most of their time shouting at people to stay off the grass and arresting disabled activists with the idea that theyre tough enough to stand up to more serious poo poo, then the moment Real poo poo happened they folded like wet tissue, loving rip anyone taking them seriously ever again lmao

Fuzzy McDoom
Oct 9, 2007

-MORE MONEY FOR US

-FUCK...YOU KNOW, THE THING

https://twitter.com/DesiJed/status/1348831985909657602?s=20

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
Jeeze just how many Doom Guys were at those rallies that day?

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Dr. Killjoy posted:

Jeeze just how many Doom Guys were at those rallies that day?

2 zip tie guys. Eric Munchel and Larry Brock (both of which are now in custody). I think Munchel dropped his zip ties and Brock later found them on the Senate Floor? Either way, both get to go down for it :)

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

only like one of these videos had anything to do with the capitol riot. the last one was morons causing a scene about having to wear masks on a plane

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Major Briggs?

cmerepaul
Nov 28, 2005
That's not chapstick!

Arc Light posted:

She was previously in the Air National Guard and looks to have quit (or she was fired) after 14 years as a Senior Airman.

drat that's a long time to be at E-4

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost

cmerepaul posted:

drat that's a long time to be at E-4

Yeah she either got busted down for misconduct or was a total fuckup

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

Bastard Tetris posted:

Yeah she either got busted down for misconduct or was a total fuckup

Based on the way she died and love of Q bullshit I think it is a safe assumption for her being a total gently caress up.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Apprentice Dick posted:

Based on the way she died and love of Q bullshit I think it is a safe assumption for her being a total gently caress up.

It's not uncommon for folks in the Guard to just sit at E4 for loving ever. If you don't show any onus to get promoted then you won't get promoted. Probably a combination of her being a shithead, a fuckup, and just lazy.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Thump! posted:

It's not uncommon for folks in the Guard to just sit at E4 for loving ever. If you don't show any onus to get promoted then you won't get promoted. Probably a combination of her being a shithead, a fuckup, and just lazy.

an acquaintance of mine is an immigrant who got conned by the guard into signing up because he believed their talk about a job/training and they kept the national guard part out of the conversation

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

bedpan posted:

an acquaintance of mine is an immigrant who got conned by the guard into signing up because he believed their talk about a job/training and they kept the national guard part out of the conversation

recruiters never change :911:

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Icon Of Sin posted:

recruiters never change :911:

he is an intelligent guy but at the time he didn't speak/read english very well and had just arrived in the country. it was only when things were too late that he understood exactly what he had joined.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

yeah but is he a 14+ year E-4?

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

FFT posted:

yeah but is he a 14+ year E-4?

that was my father's friend who spent 20 years driving a snow plow in Spokane, Washington

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://mobile.twitter.com/JesseRodriguez/status/1348979878151020544
it was a rough start but 2021 is looking up