Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

me and That DICK! are bubbies. we always hang out together and go posting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Rip

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Beautiful just beautiful

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

lmao

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Aw no not Scoops my Goops

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Liv gave a really great performance being scared of Shayna and getting ragdolled by her, I hope she does similar for Jade

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

wwe thread wont know. wwe thread dont watch that bs.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
someone on twitter will watch it and someone in this thread will recap the tweet

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

lmao

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Personally I think Trick Williams is an international superstar and the future of this business

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Pylons posted:

lol just realized Andrade isn't even in the Elimination Chamber qualifiers

How long until SRS or Meltzer start reporting that he's 'frustrated with how he's being used'?

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Personally I think Trick Williams is an international superstar and the future of this business

But he has nothing on Channing "Stacks" Lorenzo

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

That DICK! posted:

I stand with the WWE thread

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

But he has nothing on Channing "Stacks" Lorenzo

The offensive Italian stereotype stable is the next royal family

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

someone on twitter will watch it and someone in this thread will recap the tweet

Dave Meltzer: WE LEAD THE WORLD IN COMPUTERIZED DATA COLLECTION

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

That DICK! posted:

Anything that is good gets put onto YouTube and Twitter

So one or two videos a month filter in

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

rotinaj posted:

Anything that is good gets put onto YouTube and Twitter

So one or two videos a month filter in

i only watch them when someone is shoot being humiliated

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

lol

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

Gaz-L posted:

How long until SRS or Meltzer start reporting that he's 'frustrated with how he's being used'?

SRS won't ever report it because they only leak good news to him. Dave might speculate it tho

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Gaz-L posted:

he was probably complaining the moment his plane landed at his first show back

its pretty much his character at this point

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I used to be a big fan of The Rock and his Hollywood career. He, along with John Cena, were my favorite actors in Hollywood. John Cena has moved up to #1 after The Rock's disappointing display of selfishness at the Wrestlemania 40 presser.

The Rock slapped Cody Rhodes after Cody Rhodes, according to The Rock, disrespected and talked about his and Roman Reigns' family, their bloodline at the Wrestlemania presser. After some days for it to sink in, I have seen The Rock for who he really is.

I used the word, selfishness, earlier to describe The Rock. I used this word because we saw who Rock really is. Cody Rhodes mentioned weeks ago how he had a conversation with legends and that included The Rock, about what Cody should do at Wrestlemania. Cody even brought up this "wonderful conversation" at the presser. Cody decided not to face Roman Reigns at Wrestlemania at the time. Now that we have seen who the Rock really is, I am led to believe that The Rock lied to Cody Rhodes.

I believe the conversation that The Rock had with Cody Rhodes was all a way for The Rock to have Roman Reigns at Wrestlemania. His intention with his conversation with Rhodes, was to convince Cody Rhodes to step aside because I think Rock fears Cody can beat Roman Reigns. The Rock was in it for himself and didn't have Cody's best interest. Rock looked after Rock in the entirety of his conversation with Cody Rhodes. He wanted to create the historic moment of ending Roman Reigns' title reign, not Cody Rhodes.

How disappointing and selfish of The Rock. The Rock knows how much it means for Cody to finish the story and win the Undisputed Universal championship and win it for his dad, Dusty Rhodes. Cody Rhodes trusted The Rock and that's why he seeked The Rock out. Who would've known The Rock was using this conversation as a way to lie to Cody Rhodes and open the door for Rock to face Reigns at Wrestlemania?

As for the slap The Rock gave Cody Rhodes. Yeah, maybe Cody shouldn't talk about The Rock and Reigns' family. But Reigns literally mentioned Cody Rhodes' father, minutes before Rock slapped Cody. The Rock claims to have slapped Cody because he talked about their family. I don't buy that for a second. The Rock was pissed that Cody chose Roman Reigns at Wrestlemania and now The Rock has nothing to do at Wrestlemania.

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

projecthalaxy posted:

I used to be a big fan of The Rock and his Hollywood career. He, along with John Cena, were my favorite actors in Hollywood. John Cena has moved up to #1 after The Rock's disappointing display of selfishness at the Wrestlemania 40 presser.

The Rock slapped Cody Rhodes after Cody Rhodes, according to The Rock, disrespected and talked about his and Roman Reigns' family, their bloodline at the Wrestlemania presser. After some days for it to sink in, I have seen The Rock for who he really is.

I used the word, selfishness, earlier to describe The Rock. I used this word because we saw who Rock really is. Cody Rhodes mentioned weeks ago how he had a conversation with legends and that included The Rock, about what Cody should do at Wrestlemania. Cody even brought up this "wonderful conversation" at the presser. Cody decided not to face Roman Reigns at Wrestlemania at the time. Now that we have seen who the Rock really is, I am led to believe that The Rock lied to Cody Rhodes.

I believe the conversation that The Rock had with Cody Rhodes was all a way for The Rock to have Roman Reigns at Wrestlemania. His intention with his conversation with Rhodes, was to convince Cody Rhodes to step aside because I think Rock fears Cody can beat Roman Reigns. The Rock was in it for himself and didn't have Cody's best interest. Rock looked after Rock in the entirety of his conversation with Cody Rhodes. He wanted to create the historic moment of ending Roman Reigns' title reign, not Cody Rhodes.

How disappointing and selfish of The Rock. The Rock knows how much it means for Cody to finish the story and win the Undisputed Universal championship and win it for his dad, Dusty Rhodes. Cody Rhodes trusted The Rock and that's why he seeked The Rock out. Who would've known The Rock was using this conversation as a way to lie to Cody Rhodes and open the door for Rock to face Reigns at Wrestlemania?

As for the slap The Rock gave Cody Rhodes. Yeah, maybe Cody shouldn't talk about The Rock and Reigns' family. But Reigns literally mentioned Cody Rhodes' father, minutes before Rock slapped Cody. The Rock claims to have slapped Cody because he talked about their family. I don't buy that for a second. The Rock was pissed that Cody chose Roman Reigns at Wrestlemania and now The Rock has nothing to do at Wrestlemania.

Don't rip off u/rb_Reigns unless you are rb_Reigns. At least source your quotes.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

projecthalaxy posted:

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 31 hours!
I scrolled to the end looking for the "And I don't know how to accept that" line, but it wasn't there

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Sydney Bottocks posted:

I scrolled to the end looking for the "And I don't know how to accept that" line, but it wasn't there

Same.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!
Pat Patterson was scheduled to take on Maxim Yamamoto for this next match, What is with all of these unknowns? And why have I never heard of them before? These unknowns do not even show up in the official rosters, so why were they even on here? Well, the most likely reason is because they all were officially on the rosters at one point, and then were removed for reasons the WWE refuses to talk about. Yamamoto was seen as some sort of sumo wrestler. He was a big man who would come out in a sumo-like costume similar to Yokozuna, with the character originating from Japan, as some sources say.

This guy was even more crazy than the previous two. He was absolutely zooted out of his mind and spazzed out as he made his entrance. He would be seen spitting out random gibberish and literally doing the randomness of things, like mimicking animal noises. Usually, according to a few, he would enter the ring as if it was a sumo arena. So, this was completely out of character for the wrestler and only kicked back up speculations amongst the crowd, who were beginning to think that these incidents were all linked to one another and more than just a flat-out, simple coincidence. Some people started to think that these events were systematic and not random. Something had to be up with the event. There was no way this was happening just randomly like it was nothing. Someone, or something, had to be causing this.

When the match began, for some odd reason, Yamamoto began beating his chest like an ape and let out an ape-man cry similar to Tarzan. He then got on the floor and spun around while kicking his feet and making a sound which was blatantly Curly from The Three Stooges. The crowd either was looking confused, or worried. They knew something was up. These incidents have been happening all throughout the entire event. Pat Patterson looked in disbelief, not understanding why he had to battle someone who was blatantly not sober and acting very strangely. So, he didn’t. He just let them go crazy and didn’t attack them once. Yamamoto just got even more and more crazy as time went on, though.

At one point, at around 15 minutes later, Yamamoto had a severe stroke in the middle of the ring. He was speaking random, unintelligible gibberish, and his body was moving in very strange and uncomforting ways, which freaked out the crowd. Eventually, he started gagging as he fainted right on the mat. The crowd was horrified at what they just witnessed. Yamamoto was then taken out by stretcher, just as the previous two. The crowd then realized all of these events were linked in some way. Three wrestlers, all of them not sober, all fainted and taken to the hospital. This was no longer just pure coincidence. The crowd was thinking that this could be something far, far more sinister. Why would three wrestlers act not sober and faint in the middle of the ring? The answer of ‘pure coincidence’ no longer added up. It had to be intentional. Or there was some other dark meaning. Either way, the ‘coincidence’ theory was thrown out. The crowd did not have a reaction to the next match. Just black, blank stares at the action that was happening. The match in question was Bret Hart vs. Sgt. Slaughter. They were two well-known wrestlers, but the crowd did not care. The crowd was more interested in finding out what was going on, and why all of these other wrestlers were acting super weird. But, the thing is, the crowd came to the theory that it was not sheer ‘coincidence’, but something far more sinister. So, the crowd remained silent throughout the entire match.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that's a shame. it's well known that bret hart and sergeant slaughter were looking forward to giving one another a beatdown

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Eat My Fuc posted:

Pat Patterson was scheduled to take on Maxim Yamamoto for this next match, What is with all of these unknowns? And why have I never heard of them before? These unknowns do not even show up in the official rosters, so why were they even on here? Well, the most likely reason is because they all were officially on the rosters at one point, and then were removed for reasons the WWE refuses to talk about. Yamamoto was seen as some sort of sumo wrestler. He was a big man who would come out in a sumo-like costume similar to Yokozuna, with the character originating from Japan, as some sources say.

Eat My Fuc posted:

This guy was even more crazy than the previous two. He was absolutely zooted out of his mind and spazzed out as he made his entrance. He would be seen spitting out random gibberish and literally doing the randomness of things, like mimicking animal noises. Usually, according to a few, he would enter the ring as if it was a sumo arena. So, this was completely out of character for the wrestler and only kicked back up speculations amongst the crowd, who were beginning to think that these incidents were all linked to one another and more than just a flat-out, simple coincidence. Some people started to think that these events were systematic and not random. Something had to be up with the event. There was no way this was happening just randomly like it was nothing. Someone, or something, had to be causing this."

Eat My Fuc posted:

When the match began, for some odd reason, Yamamoto began beating his chest like an ape and let out an ape-man cry similar to Tarzan. He then got on the floor and spun around while kicking his feet and making a sound which was blatantly Curly from The Three Stooges. The crowd either was looking confused, or worried. They knew something was up. These incidents have been happening all throughout the entire event. Pat Patterson looked in disbelief, not understanding why he had to battle someone who was blatantly not sober and acting very strangely. So, he didn’t. He just let them go crazy and didn’t attack them once. Yamamoto just got even more and more crazy as time went on, though.

Eat My Fuc posted:

At one point, at around 15 minutes later, Yamamoto had a severe stroke in the middle of the ring. He was speaking random, unintelligible gibberish, and his body was moving in very strange and uncomforting ways, which freaked out the crowd. Eventually, he started gagging as he fainted right on the mat. The crowd was horrified at what they just witnessed. Yamamoto was then taken out by stretcher, just as the previous two. The crowd then realized all of these events were linked in some way. Three wrestlers, all of them not sober, all fainted and taken to the hospital. This was no longer just pure coincidence.

Eat My Fuc posted:

.The crowd was thinking that this could be something far, far more sinister.

Eat My Fuc posted:

Why would three wrestlers act not sober and faint in the middle of the ring? The answer of ‘pure coincidence’ no longer added up. It had to be intentional. Or there was some other dark meaning. Either way, the ‘coincidence’ theory was thrown out. The crowd did not have a reaction to the next match. Just black, blank stares at the action that was happening. The match in question was Bret Hart vs. Sgt. Slaughter. They were two well-known wrestlers, but the crowd did not care. The crowd was more interested in finding out what was going on, and why all of these other wrestlers were acting super weird. But, the thing is, the crowd came to the theory that it was not sheer ‘coincidence’, but something far more sinister. So, the crowd remained silent throughout the entire match.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

This should be the Ban reason every time monkeu returns here or the NBA thread

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!

lmao

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Lovejoy!

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

That dick got me giggling irl over here

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

1glitch0 posted:

She just goes into the T pose like a crashed video game character.

Well, I mean

Only registered members can see post attachments!

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Nobody informed AI that wrestling is fake

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Yup.