Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meis
Sep 2, 2011

hey

baby balugas in the deep dark caves, cumming on a narwhal's horn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

I've been playing ni no kuni, it is easy and cute

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

PUGGERNAUT posted:

luigis mansion was a good game

mario

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Corn Thongs posted:

I've been playing ni no kuni, it is easy and cute

Thornbrain has an i think ongoing lp of this

i don't know what it is and i hate anime but i want to watch anything by their channel

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS

Meis posted:

I hate to break it to you but I was joking about the body pillow :(

I wish I wasn't.

sobbing irl

Putty posted:

i'm up to the bell gargoyles at SL 1 and poo poo is hard

i made it to quelaag using only fist weapons it was hard as f

Jetsetlemming
Dec 31, 2007

i'Am also a buetifule redd panda

Dark Souls 1 is unplayable without a controller, and plugging in a controller is a pain because I don't have (and won't buy) a wired 360 controller, so I've barely played it. Dark Souls 2 doesn't come out until the end of April, so, yeah. More Battlefield and State of Decay and 3DS Streetpass games for the foreseeable future. Not like I have much time for gaymez anyway.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Jetsetlemming posted:

Dark Souls 1 is unplayable without a controller, and plugging in a controller is a pain because I don't have (and won't buy) a wired 360 controller, so I've barely played it. Dark Souls 2 doesn't come out until the end of April, so, yeah. More Battlefield and State of Decay and 3DS Streetpass games for the foreseeable future. Not like I have much time for gaymez anyway.

buy a logitech f310 you big dumb baby

amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013

amarantinesky fucked around with this message at 05:12 on Apr 4, 2014

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
dark souls is a hitty things with sword game and i'm tired of those

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i actually have used a keyboard since forever, i have a controller but i have no drat idea why i don't use it

gently caress dem gargoyles i'm goign to the butterfly thing

Would anybody be interested in a Dark Souls SL 1 stream? I'm bored and I don't have let's play duties until 7 with Baron and Nanomashoes (spoilers). I'd start from square one again and probably skip the tutorial.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
my favorite dark souls character was a slamwhale with a huge hammer who would pop tranquil walk and vow of silence and then force cowardly magic users to fight her MAN TO MAN

it was so fun seeing cheesy mage types shake their casting items around futilely and then get slammed ten feet into the air by gertrude's enormous loving hammer

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
also why play dark souls when you could play the far superior dragon age 2

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

Sephardic Homo posted:

I'll have to ask my mom if "little lantern" is a non-contextual translation of a Spanish slang phrase.

And ahahahaha yeah my sister got me in on it but I rarely use it.

mensa with a pinterest

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

my favorite dark souls character was a slamwhale with a huge hammer who would pop tranquil walk and vow of silence and then force cowardly magic users to fight her MAN TO MAN

it was so fun seeing cheesy mage types shake their casting items around futilely and then get slammed ten feet into the air by gertrude's enormous loving hammer

Have you played Loadout? Helga is amazing.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

IMPASTABLE

you can only have one buff at a time!

TWoP for poo poo ninja rollers

VoS or GMB for magic assholes

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Putty posted:

Thornbrain has an i think ongoing lp of this

i don't know what it is and i hate anime but i want to watch anything by their channel

a collaboration between level 5 (professor layton, white knight chronicles) and ghibli (spirited away)

it's not really an anime game, it's just cute

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

WEEDLORDBONERHEGEL posted:

mensa with a pinterest

i'm a unique snowflake

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Putty posted:

IMPASTABLE

you can only have one buff at a time!

TWoP for poo poo ninja rollers

VoS or GMB for magic assholes

you put on the twop and menacingly back them into a corner and then you whip out the vow when they panic and try to use wrath of god

then it's hammer time

Sephardic Homo posted:

Have you played Loadout? Helga is amazing.

I haven't! What kind of game is it?

GrrrlSweatshirt fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Mar 6, 2014

Tempus Fugit
Jan 31, 2008

Shannonmcn posted:

I can't really tolerate even the most awesome of children for more than half an hour. Teachers are a special breed of saintly, wonderful masochists.

loving this.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
woo spring break

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
homeward bone

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
any opponent who does not take the opportune time to attack you while casting a long buff deserves to die

i'm switching back to my other guy for some pvp

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
my knee gave out on me and it hurt so so so bad

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Putty posted:

any opponent who does not take the opportune time to attack you while casting a long buff deserves to die

i'm switching back to my other guy for some pvp

do it when those tryhards are bowing at you pretentiously

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Pick posted:

also why play dark souls when you could play the far superior Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes?

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
man-eater mildred

Rip_Van_Winkle
Jul 21, 2011

"When life gives you ghosts, you make ghost-robots"

I think this is a philosophy we can all aspire to.

Pick posted:

my knee gave out on me and it hurt so so so bad

oh geez is that the knee that you exploded before?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
if you combined metal gear with dragon age i would quit my job and become a gaming C.H.U.D.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Dongicus posted:

man-eater mildred

my manhating lesbian lover

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Pick posted:

if you combined metal gear with dragon age i would quit my job and become a gaming C.H.U.D.

I do remember something about Kojima talking about how much he liked the dialogue options in Mass Effect, and wanted to try something like that.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
CHUD II: Pick the CHUD

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i have killed several tryhards with the Artorias Shield because i can

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
"hrrrrm" paragon
"hum" neutral
"hrrrmgrumlhhh" renegade

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
loving clash of clans i need more builders and i need them now

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
My friend keeps telling me I need to buy Drakengard 3

Rip_Van_Winkle
Jul 21, 2011

"When life gives you ghosts, you make ghost-robots"

I think this is a philosophy we can all aspire to.

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

my manhating lesbian lover

in dragon's dogma there was a gang of theives that were all women, and "famed misandrists" according to the fluff and they would try to kill you unless you were all women or dressed as women in which case they would let you join their gang

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

boom boom boom posted:

"hrrrrm" paragon
"hum" neutral
"hrrrmgrumlhhh" renegade

❤ kiss otacon

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER
i tried to play raquetball with my bf yesterday and i did something to my knee and now i have a limp in my "good" leg

i should stick to sports where i dont have to hit things :downs:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Rip_Van_Winkle posted:

oh geez is that the knee that you exploded before?

yeah it's a mess :/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
I'm intrigued by Dark Souls, but there's no way in hell I have the patience to actually play it. I prefer games with a slight sense of humor, and unless I'm missing something watching my boyfriend play, Dark Souls doesn't seem to have one. I do like that reading the lore and item descriptions actually seems to be rewarding game-wise.

The only games I've played in the last six months or so are Jade Empire and Fable Anniversary, so it's probably best to ignore my opinions on the topic

• Locked thread