Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Declan MacManus posted:

Also obviously all her instruments would be tiny replicas so that I could dawww at them when I am old

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
these puppy photos are very old but they're still a puppy and a very australian puppy at that

look at that blue pudding

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
under that velvety exterior he was 98% needle teeth

(the other 2% was kisses)

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
OH MY GOD

i love blue heelers, i've never had one because they're far too energetic and we didn't need working dogs on the farm. but holy poo poo, are those bastards fun to be around

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
i bet he was at least 5% kisses

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Avshalom posted:

under that velvety exterior he was 98% needle teeth

(the other 2% was kisses)

I want to rub his belly for sport

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

Avshalom posted:

these puppy photos are very old but they're still a puppy and a very australian puppy at that

What does it mean to be an australian puppy?
are they descended from criminals

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
they put beets on their dog food

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Declan MacManus posted:

Doesn't exist yet but I'd like a daughter someday

Daughters are great. They tend to be much more cuddlier and usually start to listen before boys the same age. As long as she ain't putting undies on her head when she grows up I'll be happy.

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

gnarlyhotep posted:

it took me way too long as a child to learn beets were a real thing a not a wacky cartoon fruit in Doug

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn
are we gonna get new puppy pics or what?

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

LingcodKilla posted:

Daughters are great. They tend to be much more cuddlier and usually start to listen before boys the same age. As long as she ain't putting undies on her head when she grows up I'll be happy.

your children are loving excellent, i would totally babysit those champs for less than minimum wage

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Women's Rights? posted:

are we gonna get new puppy pics or what?

what time is it in muurrrica? maybe vanpuppyman is asleep after a long labour

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Fruity Gordo posted:

If he's anything like my father he's in the drunk tank.

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

Fruity Gordo posted:

it doesn't matter because new puppies need lots of attention at all hours so he has no excuse where's the drat puppy pictures

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn
VanSandman

VanSandman it has been an hour since i last demanded puppies

VanSandman if you don't produce puppies i am taking away your honorary lady card

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Women's Rights? posted:

VanSandman

VanSandman if you don't produce puppies i am taking away your honorary lady card

but if you do that he can't post in here any more
then how will we get puppies :ohdear:

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

vaguely posted:

but if you do that he can't post in here any more
then how will we get puppies :ohdear:

he posted in here before he was made an honorary lady, so he can keep posting after

but the title will be GONE and it will never come back

look shutup i didn't think this through I just want some god drat puppy potato pictures okay?

Goobish
May 31, 2011

LingcodKilla posted:

My son seems to be way more cuddlier than my daughters were at this age. But, it might have something to do with me too. I had my first daughter really young, so I might not have been as keen to her cues as I am my son. And they just always seemed to be more independent. Like, they could easily play by themselves for a good chunk of time.

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
not exactly a puppy but i hope it curbs your craving a lil

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Have them at the same time and the differences really get noticeable.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
CUT YOUR DOGS BALLS OFF PLS

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

Fruity Gordo posted:

CUT YOUR DOGS BALLS OFF PLS

that's an old picture, he got neutered once he was of age

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
aaaaaaaaaaa babbiiieeeeesssss

babylady seems boss as gently caress, and that lil dude looks really thoughtful and kind.

everyone raise all your kids to prize kindness above everything else and the world will be amazing

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

sword_man.gif posted:

awesome he is an excellent dogge and even more excellent without he balls

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I missed the thanksgiving chat but I did realize that actually my mom has become less gay-friendly over time. She was pro-gay before it was cool and now I think she's gotten all hipster about it

Goobish
May 31, 2011

LingcodKilla posted:

Have them at the same time and the differences really get noticeable.

awwwww so they're twins? They look a lot different if they're twins!

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn
GOD

DAMMIT

Traveling tomorrow, so what happens? Period. gently caress you body you know I hate dealing with this poo poo when i'm out and about. Dick. That was a dick move.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

gnarlyhotep posted:

beets are delicious

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Women's Rights? posted:

VanSandman

I was asleep
And I'm technically two ladies so nyah

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

VanSandman posted:

I was asleep

I see you postin but i don't see puppies do you see the problem here?

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
gently caress that is the fuckin worst, all my condolences sisterfriend. before i got my contraceptive implant i had the heaviest flows and the most brutal cramps, i'd be stoned on codeine and hash and constipated and filling up a super large pad every four hours, slapping everything that touched my tits. i don't get why that poo poo happens in some women, maybe i have an exceptionally massive uterus with loadsa lining or something, maybe someone put a curse on our matrilineal lines. i got the implant because i fell into a long term relationship with a bloke after loving women my whole sexual life, and i chose the implant because i was scared to get an iud and one of my best mates swore by her implant. i agree with her, i haven't had a painful period since, my periods have been vanishingly light to the point of not having to wear a tampon as long as i wee every four or five hours, and i don't get breast tenderness anymore. i'm bipolar so i need to factor being on hormonal bc into my meds dosages which my doc is helping with, but i haven't had anywhere near the side effects i was always afraid of re hormonal contraception

also if implanon fucks you up it's way easier to remove than an iud

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

VanSandman posted:

I was asleep

you aint no lady til we see them pups nursin

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn
My aunt joni had those kind of brutal periods where she'd actually faint and get sick from blood loss due to her ridiculously heavy flows. Had to get the whole works chopped out because this was in the days before anything but the pill so there were no options to treat it basically.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
sheeeeiiit, we deffo have some bad uterine juju in our veins

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I got the IUD, good fun for getting rid of periods, other than that first month of "oh poo poo am i dying"

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn
I always just did the pill because i didn't have health insurance and the pill was the cheapest option.

now I got insurance, is the iud awesome?

emminou
May 25, 2006

Declan MacManus posted:

Also obviously all her instruments would be tiny replicas so that I could dawww at them when I am old

my cousin is a violinist and her first baby size violin is the cutest thing in the world

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
this is such a dorky question BUT

so one of the things about iuds is that a thread dangles from your cervix so it can be pulled out later, right? i was too embarrassed to ask the doctor, but that boyfriend had a particularly large penis and had accidentally thwacked me in the cervix a couple of times because my cervix is quite low (and he was duly punched and cried at for his efforts, poor guy), and i was also a bit concerned about the thread ripping off the tip of his cock. the glans just seems so sensitive, and i like being slammed into but i refuse to be held responsible for vagina dentata i didn't plan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

sword_man.gif posted:

thank you for being a responsible boydog owner and snipping at the right time

HERE PUPS

also lol fruity gordo

• Locked thread