Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

captainOrbital posted:

Since they carved the first lute/invented the printing press.

EDIT: SHUT UP I KNOW LUTES AREN'T CARVED

(I don't actually know or not know that)

Yeah you gotta watch out for all the lute purists on these forums. They are ruthless and desperate for any attention you will give them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

yeh i'm a fife man

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
can we go one loving thread without a lute derail?

Crashbee
May 15, 2007

Stupid people are great at winning arguments, because they're too stupid to realize they've lost.

quote:

My self-summary
Hi! I'm Lyndsay, I've used various dating sites before but not had much luck. People are usually put off by my weight (I'm a rather large woman), the way I dress (mostly black, Goth stuff) or my interests in the supernatural and creepy. Oh and I'm also a vampyre.

Yes I'm a vampyre, I drink blood. I'm not crazy, I'm not immortal, I cant turn into a bat or brainwash people, but I do crave blood and I do gain certain benefits from it and suffer when I go without. I'm looking for a special someone that I can be myself with and someone that would be willing to allow me to feed from them.

Now for the mundane stuff. I love movies and TV series, mostly horror, but also sci-fi, comedy, anime, musicals and foreign films. I also love reading, again mostly horror. I'm a gamer too, I play all sorts of games; shooters, RPGs, casual games and simulators.

I have a dark and rather dirty sense of humour, I love piercings and tattoos, I believe in ghosts and magic and all sorts of supernatural creatures. I'm fascinated by death, I love graveyards, stories of murder and serial killers, but I assure you, I'm harmless...mostly ;)

I like many types of music, from the angry screaming of heavy metal to the cheesiness of pop and some classical. I also enjoy trying my hand at various crafts including drawing, jewellery making, and card making.

The six things I could never do without
1) My PC
2) DVD collection
3) My Nexus tablet
4) An Internet connection.
5) Music
6) Blood

You should message me if
You share my my vampire obsession, you are willing to let me feed from you (drink your blood), like to watch horror movies, play video games and like to explore the darker side of life.

I am a 91% match with her.

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Crashbee posted:

But are you a blood type match? Could be important for the future of that relationship.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

bdurso posted:

But are you a blood type match? Could be important for the future of that relationship.

Do vampires need a blood type match? I mean they're just digesting the blood for energy, it's not like they're using it as blood.

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

notZaar posted:

Do vampires need a blood type match? I mean they're just digesting the blood for energy, it's not like they're using it as blood.

Sounds like you have got a good opening message to question this available lady with. Good luck!

Winged Orpheus
May 21, 2010

Domine, Dirige Nos

Crashbee posted:

Wet blood it up

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

So close to self awareness but the sad brain wins in the end

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser
things were going fine with this last one then i started describing my hosed up dick and she hasnt responded since

Cantorsdust
Aug 10, 2008

Infinitely many points, but zero length.

Coolie Ghost posted:

things were going fine with this last one then i started describing my hosed up dick and she hasnt responded since

A picture is worth a thousand words. You know what to do.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Coolie Ghost posted:

All dicks are hosed up yours aint special pal.

The B_36
Jul 10, 2012

Groovelord Neato posted:

All dicks are hosed up yours aint special pal.

I don't know man, my dick is a work of art.

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

bdurso posted:

Sounds like you have got a good opening message to question this available lady with. Good luck!

Yeah right, I only talk to ladies that hit me up first.

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot
Should I get A-list? Is it worth it

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

i was reloading posted:

Women will still pass over you so why pay?

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot

SaltLick posted:

Women will still pass over you so why pay?

Hahahahah!!!!

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

i was reloading posted:

The only thing A list gets you is more stalker options. Do you want to be more of an internet stalker?

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Yawgmoth posted:

The only thing A list gets you is more stalker options. Do you want to be more of an internet stalker?

until I can spend a dollar to smell a girl's hair I'm not ponying up cash okcupid

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

It really is funny how the pay service is all stalker features, did no one working there pick up on this.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
the only thing maybe worth spending some money on is you can drop a few dollahs and get a bunch of mini boosts, by which literally hundreds of local women will suddenly view your profile. theres so many guys on it i think women do look for guys on it, but the only ones that show on the front pages for them are the ones being boosted. if your profile is strong enough you will get first contact from some of these lady people and if they contact you first, well thats gold.

having another date with italian girl tonight i havent used okc for a while now, getting a homecooked genuine italian meal so thats pretty much win right there.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
p.s. my workmate is awesome, you know all those ancient spinsters and tripple-chinned behemoths with five kids that contact you, you know, the ones you DO NOT message back? he literally does, and shags them all. he just went over to america to shag a whole bunch of them in north carolina and he's getting a second job so he can afford to do it all again in august. he has a goatee and a fedora and thinks he is some kind of a 'playa'. people take the piss out of him at work but i respect him for it, its like a public service, they gotta get it from somewhere and well thats where he comes in. thinks hes some kind of james bond type cassanova but ive seen their pictures and i think they would pretty much take anything. i kinda want to post his pic but not sure if thats a doxx or something.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

A-list is cool cause you can see who liked you and thus message them without fear of rejection. Umbasa.

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot
Every girl on quickmatch is fat as poo poo

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot
Hot right?

Next pic

Yeesh

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

no...no...not a girl with no makeup on!

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

haha yeah bro i can scarcely tell which one is the fukkin' dog in that second picture. women be lying, posting a flattering picture, but then you scroll through and there's a less flattering one

kill you'reself

so that "bumble" thing is apparently only on idevices, when I tried to put it on my samsung the "bumble" in their app store was some third rate instagram kind of thing. guess I'm stuck with tinder

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
idk I think she's pretty attractive but it's just face pics need to see the booty to be certain

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

i was reloading posted:

Hot right?

Next pic

Yeesh

ur a loving retard

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot
dont project your insecurities onto me

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

LethalGeek posted:

It really is funny how the pay service is all stalker features, did no one working there pick up on this.

More likely they are fully aware of this and that's how you make money on a service like this.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Shirley Crabtree posted:

the only thing maybe worth spending some money on is you can drop a few dollahs and get a bunch of mini boosts, by which literally hundreds of local women will suddenly view your profile. theres so many guys on it i think women do look for guys on it, but the only ones that show on the front pages for them are the ones being boosted. if your profile is strong enough you will get first contact from some of these lady people and if they contact you first, well thats gold.

I'll try this when I get back from vacation.
How long does it last?

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot

Lawman 0 posted:

How long does it last?

$1000,0000

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Lawman 0 posted:

How long does it last?

15 minutes.

You can actually boost your profile yourself by editing it or answering questions. The boost does the equivalent of a day's worth of activity.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Groovelord Neato posted:

15 minutes.

You can actually boost your profile yourself by editing it or answering questions. The boost does the equivalent of a day's worth of activity.

Well it's kinda moot anyways since I have a hunch I'm gonna go out with the current girl I'm chatting with. :v:

Shiki Dan
Oct 27, 2010

If ya can move ya toes ya back's fine

Shirley Crabtree posted:

p.s. my workmate is awesome, you know all those ancient spinsters and tripple-chinned behemoths with five kids that contact you, you know, the ones you DO NOT message back? he literally does, and shags them all. he just went over to america to shag a whole bunch of them in north carolina and he's getting a second job so he can afford to do it all again in august. he has a goatee and a fedora and thinks he is some kind of a 'playa'. people take the piss out of him at work but i respect him for it, its like a public service, they gotta get it from somewhere and well thats where he comes in. thinks hes some kind of james bond type cassanova but ive seen their pictures and i think they would pretty much take anything. i kinda want to post his pic but not sure if thats a doxx or something.

gently caress your mate, guys like him are why these hambeasts are reproducing at like 3x their normal rate now.
We already have plenty of white trash and thirsty black dudes w/ no standards to gently caress the behemoths, tell him to stay the gently caress out of my state.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Shiki Dan posted:

gently caress your mate, guys like him are why these hambeasts are reproducing at like 3x their normal rate now.
We already have plenty of white trash and thirsty black dudes w/ no standards to gently caress the behemoths, tell him to stay the gently caress out of my state.

:eyepop:

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
I don't think a randy bloke is gonna care what a coworker read from an anonymous poster on a comedy forum

them bitches gonna get ploughed like an iowa cornfield

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

• Locked thread