Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

lol lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dommolus Magnus
Feb 27, 2013

Babies Getting Rabies posted:

First of lmao at linking to a ZDF-hosted picture of Stalin. Second of all, wouldn't Speer be more appropriate for this story?

It was one of the first hits on google. :effort:

Edit: Also, Stalin actually pulled it off. Speer's ill-conceived fantasies never amounted to anything. Come to think of it, that would make him a better fit for Randler. Hmmmm ....

Dommolus Magnus fucked around with this message at 16:58 on Sep 3, 2018

Gatac
Apr 22, 2008

Fifty Cent's next biopic.

frankenfreak posted:

Speer wanted to build something on top of the ruins. All Randler would put on top of them is salt.

Isn't adding salt all Randler does to this Faden? I feel like that hasn't been particularly effective at killing it.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
How are the Hosen even still alive...I mean, medically?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5zhHhkMosQ

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Just had a :corsair: moment when they got to the line "Nein, dieser Mann, das ist kein Depp/Der Sascha ist ein deutscher Rep". The Reps were, like, 4 nazi parties ago.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Sie lassen die Hosen ohne Zugabe gehen?

Verschenktes Potenzial :negative:

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

:lol: they really did

had some chick rant off some generic :geno: words and let everyone go home, what a waste

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Sie lassen die Hosen ohne Zugabe gehen?

Verschenktes Potenzial :negative:

Noch nichtmal Sachsennazis haben Hosenzugaben verdient.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Randler posted:

haldolium
Oct 22, 2016

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

Randler posted:

:hmmyes:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
Bezeichnend dass der beste Song, den sie gespielt haben, nicht ihrer war.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
So, dann sind die Probleme mit den Nazis nun endlich gelöst. Danke.

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax
good loving job you morons

https://www.t-online.de/nachrichten/deutschland/bundestagswahl/id_84390878/spd-rutscht-auf-platz-drei-hinter-afd.html

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

At first I read it as "Es ist der nächste Schritt für die Sozialdemokraten" and sagely nodded in agreement

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!
Unser Ziel ist 18%.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
"I wish the SPD were dead and irrelevant!" *finger on the monkey's paw curls*

az
Dec 2, 2005

i want a portal to the mirror universe

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

az posted:

i want a portal to the mirror universe

What you're clearly saying here is that you want the AfD to have 83% of votes.

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

https://twitter.com/Beatrix_vStorch/status/1036681356581974016
:eyepoop:

az
Dec 2, 2005

ephex posted:

What you're clearly saying here is that you want the AfD to have 83% of votes.

the mirror universe portal spits you out in a world where the nazis won ww2 but in alternate 2018 cancer is cured, the nazis are dead and despised and sunshine rules everywhere in the world

az
Dec 2, 2005

I dont do tweeter but someone should send her this, maybe her head will explode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnl6zDR8cuM

Lunar Suite
Jun 5, 2011

If you love a flower which happens to be on a star, it is sweet at night to gaze at the sky. All the stars are a riot of flowers.

Die sperrt nicht ernsthaft auch noch die Fresse auf.
e: Ist sie salzig, dass die Leute Merkel's Untertanen und nicht ihre sind? Oder hat sie einfach keine Lust mehr, ihre Nazi-Sympathien zu vertuschen?
e: e: Naja, dies ist das Zeitalter Trump, wo die Politiker merken, das auf Twitter die geistige Klärgrube zu öffnen und einfach Laufen zu lassen entweder null Konsequenzen hat, oder ihnen +10% Arschlochstimmen liefert.

Lunar Suite fucked around with this message at 09:25 on Sep 4, 2018

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones
Die trollt um in den Medien zu bleiben und weiterhin Opfer spielen zu können wenn die Öffentlichkeit ihr vorhersehbarerweise nahelegt, sich bitte zu kompostieren.

Alternativ ist es ein langfristiges Experiment mit dem Ziel, den Twitter Account mit der schlechtesten Ratio zu bekommen.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

So this whole organizing a "Trauermarsch" with a black-with-white-roses dresscode, is that virtue signaling or

pidan
Nov 6, 2012

My Lovely Horse posted:

So this whole organizing a "Trauermarsch" with a black-with-white-roses dresscode, is that virtue signaling or

Nazis just loving love Trauer- or Gedenkmärsche for some reason, they do it wherever some Germans died. Dresden bombing, Nazi war heroes, someone murdered by an Ausländer...

The dresscode is just to look respectable.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Unterm Führer, da gabs noch echte Freiheit. Nicht so wie jetzt :sehnsucht:

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

pidan posted:

Nazis just loving love Trauer- or Gedenkmärsche for some reason, they do it wherever some Germans died. Dresden bombing, Nazi war heroes, someone murdered by an Ausländer...

The dresscode is just to look respectable.

I mean, they specifically had to tell their potential Teilnehmers to pretty please leave all their illegal Nazi attire at home, and show up halfway-presentable.

Then they had to keep telling the people in the Demo "no, you dummies, take off the Pegida and AfD apparel, we're supposed to look like the good guys"

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Well, at least we still have the knowledge that other countries are at least as much of a shitshow as we are, if not more. Case in point: Der Wehrsprecher der FPÖ will in Nordafrika einmarschieren, um die bösen Muselmanen zurückzudrängen. (lol. lmao)

Decius
Oct 14, 2005

Ramrod XTreme

System Metternich posted:

Well, at least we still have the knowledge that other countries are at least as much of a shitshow as we are, if not more. Case in point: Der Wehrsprecher der FPÖ will in Nordafrika einmarschieren, um die bösen Muselmanen zurückzudrängen. (lol. lmao)

The problem is that the 9th idiot on the right in Austria is powerless and nobody gives a poo poo, since we can't even scrap together enough Funkgeräte to equip a UN-Friedenseinsatz without begging another nation to help us out. By 2030 the AFD might be taking the position of the FPÖ in Germany, with Regierungsbeteiligung and all the poo poo, and then things look a lot bleaker.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

"Oder in Nordafrika. Dort könnte mit militärischen Kräften ein Raum in Besitz genommen werden. Dieser muss gesichert werden. Es braucht Versorgungseinrichtungen für die Flüchtlinge, die dann von dort in ihre Heimatländer zurückgebracht werden."

in before "i meinte a Raum in der österreichischen Botschaft :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Linksfaschisten"

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Smirr posted:

"Oder in Nordafrika. Dort könnte mit militärischen Kräften ein Raum in Besitz genommen werden. Dieser muss gesichert werden. Es braucht Versorgungseinrichtungen für die Flüchtlinge, die dann von dort in ihre Heimatländer zurückgebracht werden."

in before "i meinte a Raum in der österreichischen Botschaft :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Linksfaschisten"

Na ja, bei deren militärischen Kräften reichts halt nicht für mehr als einen Raum.

Die schaffen wahrscheinlich grad mal so 20m2, mit viel Glück.

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Time for Anschluß 2.0: "This time it actually is for your own good"

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔
Österreichs Sicherheit wird auch in Marrakesch verteidigt!

az
Dec 2, 2005

Perestroika posted:

Time for Anschluß 2.0: "This time it actually is for your own good"

im angebot, 84000km² pristines open air luftwaffentestgebiet, kaum genutzt, leicht braun

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

In case anyone had any doubts that fascists in power would be any different this time around. AfD is going to leave this country in ruins again

Lunar Suite
Jun 5, 2011

If you love a flower which happens to be on a star, it is sweet at night to gaze at the sky. All the stars are a riot of flowers.

az posted:

im angebot, 84000km² pristines open air luftwaffentestgebiet, kaum genutzt, leicht braun

was sind'n dass für flecken?

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Pictured: The Austrian Afrikakorps setting up Versorgungseinrichtungen für Flüchtlinge in Lybia (2018, colourised)

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

We're def doing this once climate change migration sets in big time and any party that you now feel confident won't stand for it will either become irrelevant or change their opinion. Or maybe this is the sadbrains talking idk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decius
Oct 14, 2005

Ramrod XTreme

Lunar Suite posted:

was sind'n dass für flecken?

Das wäscht sich raus.