Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tactical Bonnet
Nov 5, 2005

You'd be distressed too if some pile of bones just told you your favorite hat was stupid.

balistafreak posted:

Still, though, what's preventing the "autoattack through door" strategy that had such great success on the other four bosses?

Nothing I'm aware of. But if you stay in the room it's faster and more fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a7m2
Jul 9, 2012

lol didnt even realize it was him. that's fantastic

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
Hauler is out ingame

3500 funbucks for the ticket to upgrade your wagon.
Or just spend 440g on the AH

Both pictures lovingly rendered on a car's favorite spot: a bridge.

17-18min Gwen<>tc is sweet too

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
There's also no way to obtain is without someone dropping 20-30 dollars for credits. I think this is the first time when the unquestionably best version of an item was released with no way to obtain it without cash.

The way things are going, the Land Expansion Certificate to upgrade your large farm will also be cash shop only and cost like 50 dollars.

If anyone was still defending this game, you can stop now.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Safe and sound, detached from reality.
Just like your posting.

Mercury_Storm posted:

There's also no way to obtain is without someone dropping 20-30 dollars for credits. I think this is the first time when the unquestionably best version of an item was released with no way to obtain it without cash.

The way things are going, the Land Expansion Certificate to upgrade your large farm will also be cash shop only and cost like 50 dollars.

That's the way it's in Korea too though so I'm really not surprised.

balistafreak
Oct 30, 2012

Mercury_Storm posted:

This has been old news since Alpha. The pubs who are somehow just hearing about it and being outraged all over the forums/reddit are hilarious.

a7m2
Jul 9, 2012

Mercury_Storm posted:

who gives a poo poo? the game is fun without a hauler or lots of land and that's all that matters

a7m2 fucked around with this message at 13:59 on Nov 22, 2014

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Safe and sound, detached from reality.
Just like your posting.
I like that the hauler both has more storage and is 25% faster on top of it. What I don't like is how they just put two of the things on top of the other things, makes it very inconvenient to get stuff in or out. Just make the thing longer it's not that hard.

ruffz
Dec 20, 2007

Fauxtool posted:

lol he was afk

Wouldn't surprise me, with how easy it seems to be to hack in this game. I was planning on getting rid of that 8x8 that I tore down anyhow, so nbd. Not like I was going to use the land anytime soon, if ever.

Flavor Truck
Nov 5, 2007

My Love for You is like a Truck
My incompetence with simple image editing software is getting the better of me. I'm trying to turn this backgroundless image into a crest, but I can't increase the width (height is already 256) without changing the format into a solid white background.

Would someone please do the thing for me?

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Helmholz posted:

My incompetence with simple image editing software is getting the better of me. I'm trying to turn this backgroundless image into a crest, but I can't increase the width (height is already 256) without changing the format into a solid white background.

Would someone please do the thing for me?

tacosupreme
Jun 24, 2006
ask me about men.
ex goon wicked will purple up on you in hasla and laugh if you ask for an invite.

prime shitlords: doirtlee, wangja, cartheroncrust, nagamitsu (ragnoxii)

Edit: this was a pretty small thing to do over a misunderstanding and I regret being a babe.

tacosupreme fucked around with this message at 14:16 on Nov 23, 2014

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
no but you see, kimsemus is the goonfucker not them

Bait and Swatch
Sep 5, 2012

Join me, Comrades
In the Star Citizen D&D thread

tacosupreme posted:

ex goon wicked will purple up on you in hasla and laugh if you ask for an invite.

Wicked members having to farm Hasla at all is funny. All that money pouring in from fishing and the castle and their members get gently caress all I guess?

Deutsch Nozzle
Mar 29, 2008

#1 Macklemore fan

tacosupreme posted:

nagamitsu (ragnoxii)

hahahahahahaah it all makes sense now

Mavric
Dec 14, 2006

I said "this is going to be the most significant televisual event since Quantum Leap." And I do not say that lightly.
Anyone interested in a 8x8 on the north tip of Two Crowns, right on the beach so good for staging. Let me know, I'm Mavric in game.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
This thread two weeks ago: "man it's so hard to get land this is ridiculous!" every couple posts

This thread now: "hey I'm giving away land who wants it" every couple posts

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Chomp8645 posted:

This thread two weeks ago: "man it's so hard to get land this is ridiculous!" every couple posts

This thread now: "hey I'm giving away land who wants it" every couple posts

That's because its a bad game and people want to give their poo poo up to goons

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
The hilarious thing is a few of my friends joined shipwrecked pirates who immediately started gearing them

Guess kroggers e-gf needs more poo poo

Khako
Dec 24, 2008

Lee #61

tacosupreme posted:

K, if you're hotdog. You never asked for an invite, and started taking tags. Only doirtlee was the one that purpled on you in that list.

tacosupreme
Jun 24, 2006
ask me about men.
Now you're making things up. I attacked (one) mob that aggro'd on me. I asked in /say for invite as well as requesting from Wangja. His reply was something along the lines of: Laffo!!!

Edit: I assume this means your willing to work with Goon Squad on this? If we make enough noise to people we can all farm together happily?

tacosupreme fucked around with this message at 00:10 on Nov 23, 2014

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Wangja

A shitlord????

No way

Tanreall
Apr 27, 2004

Did I mention I was gay for pirate ducks?

~SMcD

tacosupreme posted:

Now you're making things up. I attacked (one) mob that aggro'd on me. I asked in /say for invite as well as requesting from Wangja. His reply was something along the lines of: Laffo!!!

Edit: I assume this means your willing to work with Goon Squad on this? If we make enough noise to people we can all farm together happily?

Come on the goons that left for Wicked would never make any thing up. They're good honest folk.

a7m2
Jul 9, 2012

is there always this much drama in goon mmo threads? it's hilarious. there is a ton of drama in this game in general, and it's so easy to wind people up. truly the best mmo

Arcade
Sep 10, 2007

Goon Squad pirates Wicked ships (or tries to), cries on forums when Wicked flags on them in Hasla. Carry on.

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Raise Chris Coons' taxes so that we can have Medicare for All.

This poo poo reminds me of getting mad at people for taking mob spawns when I was 12 and playing maplestory as my first mmo.

I love it :allears:

Tanreall
Apr 27, 2004

~SMcD

Arcade posted:

Goon Squad pirates Wicked ships (or tries to), cries on forums when Wicked flags on them in Hasla. Carry on.

:siren:You heard it here first people. Wicked goons tell Goon Squad goons to go suck an egg.:siren:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Arcade posted:

:yikes:

imagine being this dumb

laffo

Arcade
Sep 10, 2007

Bauxite posted:

This poo poo reminds me of getting mad at people for taking mob spawns when I was 12 and playing maplestory as my first mmo.

I love it :allears:

Bridgeburner_
Oct 23, 2013

tacosupreme posted:

Guys, please stop PVPing in an open world PVP game, think of the fish tokens

:laffo:

If you'd like to join the Hasla pact let me know

Bridgeburner_ fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Nov 23, 2014

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
im p sure they were just surprised that goons, even ones in a guild like wicked, were flagging on them there

not asking for a pact, but yea, keep being dumb as per usual

Arcade
Sep 10, 2007

Eonwe posted:

im p sure they were just surprised that goons, even ones in a guild like wicked, were flagging on them there

why would they be surprised? Seriously asking. If I go pirate a Valor merchant ship, I'm not going to be surprised if they flag on me in loving Hasla of all places.

retarded

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747
tokens are the new fish

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i just personally don't get flagging in hasla without very good reason because all it really ever does it slow everyone involved down

like I got why goons pirated fishermen, because there was gold to be had

in hasla all that happens is people end up having big pk fights and nobody gets tokens

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
like every time I went to hasla, even small pvp on one side of the zone ended up in the whole zone going loving crazy and groups wiping

hasla is a terrible mechanic made worse by the fact that groups actively gently caress themselves over by provoking fights

Bridgeburner_
Oct 23, 2013

Eonwe posted:

its like people want to have their cake and eat it too

"We'll jack boats on the high seas guys, but don't you dare flag up on us in Hasla you filthy tokenfuckers"

Just a bit of consistency.

Eonwe posted:

i just personally don't get flagging in hasla without very good reason because all it really ever does it slow everyone involved down

like I got why goons pirated fishermen, because there was gold to be had

in hasla all that happens is people end up having big pk fights and nobody gets tokens

I like to think its area-denial. If you share specific spawns/areas of influence you are lowering your token generation. If your group is large enough to hold an entire area, you hold it and feed yourselves on all the mobs there. Tokens/mob spawns are a limited resource insofar your "income" is dependent on how many mobs you control. If you PVP to gain control of larger areas, you increase your generation and spend overall less time in Hasla and more time doing other, equally grindy but more fun stuff.

Bridgeburner_ fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Nov 23, 2014

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i just explained why i felt like they were different

i legit don't care at all beyond posting badly in this thread, im not playing this game anymore

Tanreall
Apr 27, 2004

~SMcD

Bridgeburner_ posted:

its like people want to have their cake and eat it too

"We'll jack boats on the high seas guys, but don't you dare flag up on us in Hasla you filthy tokenfuckers"

Just a bit of consistency.

Goons should have seen it coming. The people who left for Wicked will never let anything go. I mean we all saw what they did to Kim. Just know when you're out there killing fishermen they are furiously writing your name in their journal under KOS.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Mercury_Storm posted:

also yea this is hilarious

want a big boost in productivity? pay us irl money

no tricks no traps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

plehsistential
Jan 29, 2012

death to all avatar havers

Tanreall posted:

Goons should have seen it coming. The people who left for Wicked will never let anything go. I mean we all saw what they did to Kim. Just know when you're out there killing fishermen they are furiously writing your name in their journal under KOS.

if you look at my spreadsheet, you will see that under this column are all the "goonfuckers" i have sworn a blood oath to get revenge upon

• Locked thread