Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

There's a difference between assuming literally every aspect of North Korean life is scripted and orchestrated like the finely-run dog-and-pony show everyone saw in that one documentary of the Vice dude going there, but that mod is is off the loving rails, Jesus Christ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

CHICKEN SHOES posted:

holy poo poo

sup namechange buddy

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Duzzy Funlop posted:

There's a difference between assuming literally every aspect of North Korean life is scripted and orchestrated like the finely-run dog-and-pony show everyone saw in that one documentary of the Vice dude going there, but that mod is is off the loving rails, Jesus Christ.

fuckin' tankies man

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

tastefully arranged labia posted:

sup namechange buddy

lol I just noticed this

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Godholio posted:

Isn't Blue the one that has an issue every couple of years of a few dozen dogs being poisoned by their food?

And a bunch of other brands marketed by the company that owns Blue. That was a while ago.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
If you've got a breed of dog that is prone to skin problems avoid the corn based foods. They seem to get sensitive to it easier than other breeds and once those itches and poo poo start, they are drat near impossible to stop without serious medication.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

fuckin' tankies man

That thread is the first time I've ever heard that expression, and it kinda surprises me.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Godholio posted:

Isn't Blue the one that has an issue every couple of years of a few dozen dogs being poisoned by their food?

This happens a lot with most dry dog and cat food. And people food.

You can always make your own. But be sure you check with your vet on what your dog needs specifically first so you get a proper balance.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmLPROAHciA

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Mr. Nice! posted:

My dogs get taste of the wild. They do great on it. If Dakota eats other stuff he'll get the shits.

Hector gets a can of wet food in the morning and dry food later on.

How is Hector btw? I want to know more about garage cat

Water777
Mar 19, 2015

Pesticide20 posted:

I get the Kirkland brand poo poo from Costco.

Iams has kept kitty alive and spry for ten years. Do they still sell that jalapeno cheese loaf bread circle?

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Holy gently caress, people are getting upset over Bill Nye's new show...

Like, chill the gently caress out, it's Bill loving Nye.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Holy gently caress, people are getting upset over Bill Nye's new show...

Like, chill the gently caress out, it's Bill loving Nye.

:qq:HE'S POLITICIZING SCIENCE BY TELLING PEOPLE CLIMATE CHANGE IS A THING AND THAT YOU CAN CURE HOMOSEXUALITY:qq:

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Doesn't he only have a bachelor's in something like earth science?

I'm not knocking the guy and you definitely don't need a formal grad degree to be informed. I'm just curious why we raise a fuss over a guy with just a hair more charisma than Matthew Lesko.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Mr Wizard would have never steered us wrong

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

I'm not knocking the guy and you definitely don't need a formal grad degree to be informed. I'm just curious why we raise a fuss over a guy with just a hair more charisma than Matthew Lesko.

:shrug: real world experience counts for a lot more than taking some 500-level courses. It's not really reasonable to criticize the guy over his academic qualifications.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Bill Nye has an engineering degree and was a working engineer for Boeing.

e: which makes him the rare engineer who isn't a total arrogant shithead about everything.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Well good poo poo then.

Buca di Bepis posted:

:shrug: real world experience counts for a lot more than taking some 500-level courses. It's not really reasonable to criticize the guy over his academic qualifications.

I'm not knocking him. Dude's pretty legit on everything but his "nuclear power is the boogeyman" isn't my flavor. Still gonna watch the show.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
pfft, he doesn't even have a doctorate like my man gorka? I don't listen to anyone that isn't addressed as doctor, unless you're talking about my actual medical doctor. I ignore him for telling me poo poo I don't want to hear!

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Well good poo poo then.

I'm not knocking him. Dude's pretty legit on everything but his "nuclear power is the boogeyman" isn't my flavor. Still gonna watch the show.

I don't like that stance either but there are a lot of credentialed experienced science PhDs on that side too so it's not like he's just some yokel.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
that dance number was still pretty cringy

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

orange juche posted:

How is Hector btw? I want to know more about garage cat

Hector beat the tar out of a neighbor cat and got a nice scar on his nose for his troubles. He's been mostly indoor since and is doing great just getting huge.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Third World Reggin posted:

Yeah, this is what made me realize he's not really out to convert anyone, he's preaching to a pretty narrow liberal choir. Anyone who managed to keep the TV on through that whole ~3 minutes doesn't need any more convincing. It was probably right? I guess? but it was just so insanely tasteless.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Third World Reggin posted:

which one?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/18220235_416886098669076_3072445348145266688_n.mp4

:stare:

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Where are chicks with giant black suction cup dildos relative to horse chicks on the crazy scale?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

marriage material right there

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Mr. Nice! posted:

Hector beat the tar out of a neighbor cat and got a nice scar on his nose for his troubles. He's been mostly indoor since and is doing great just getting huge.

That is a huge cat. He's gonna be one of those freaky cats that tops 20 lbs.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Demonstrated critical thinking and creative problem solving using unconventional methods. Promote ahead of peers.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Naked Bear posted:

Demonstrated critical thinking and creative problem solving using unconventional methods. Promote ahead of peers.

Solid fitrep bullet right there

Booger Presley
Aug 6, 2008

Pillbug

Stultus Maximus posted:

Bill Nye has an engineering degree and was a working engineer for Boeing.

e: which makes him the rare engineer who isn't a total arrogant shithead about everything.

I'd watch the hell out of a science show hosted by Drago

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

matthew lesko is a legit cool dude

i think vice did an interview with him and hes actually a really down to earth dude

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Booger Presley posted:

I'd watch the hell out of a science show hosted by Drago

That moment when someone makes a judgement on scientific ability and uses the term "exponentially" incorrectly.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

That moment when someone makes a judgement on scientific ability and uses the term "exponentially" incorrectly.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

It's also a meme, so I'm assuming that, at the very least, half of the information is flat out wrong.

SwampDonkey
Oct 13, 2006

by Smythe

(and can't post for 4 years!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MH9ilfAZHOs

spam me, katy.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I'd watch the gently caress out of Dolph Lundgren green-screen action sequence asskicking some poo poo down to an elemental level and explaining why they work to form a substance through a series of punches delivered to those clown bop pop up kids boxing targets.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

=1

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Duzzy Funlop posted:

It's also a meme, so I'm assuming that, at the very least, half of the information is flat out wrong.

looks like the stuff for dolph is true, altho he only spent 2 weeks at mit before he dipped out to go live in nyc and smash out grace jones while working as a nightclub bouncer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Lungren is ridiculously intelligent.

Every time People or any other celebrity rag releases their 10 smartest celebs bullshit list he is on it with Natalie Portman and Emma Watson.

Also Brian May has a PhD in astrophysics and has an asteroid named after him.

• Locked thread